剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
凯
Kai...
好兄弟
my guy.
这很简单
It's simple.
我们有人手
We got the soldiers.
我们懂行
We know the game.
现在 唯一的问题是货源
Now, the only remaining issue is the supply.
没错 在这行 没人比得过我们
That's right. Nobody runs shit like we do.
你们特哈达家的人
Nothing about you Tejada niggas
住在死人的公♥寓♥里
living in a dead man's penthouse
这就能让我想和你们一起工作了吗
make me want to work with you.
下面是我的条件
So here are my terms.
我要款♥到♥发♥货♥
I want cash up front for the product
还要六成的利润
and 60% of the profit.
詹妮 回避一下
Hey, Jenae.
我们像傻子吗
Do we look stupid to you?
哥们 我们可不是菜鸟
Nigga, we ain't rookies in this shit.
先付款可以 可你不能拿六成利润
Cash up front cool, but you're not getting 60% of shit.
要不要由你
Take it or leave it.
你想这么干
So that's how you want to do?
哥们 你是我父亲扶持起来的
Nigga, my father raised you in this life,
你就这么对我们吗
and that's how you want to treat us?
我不欠洛伦佐的
I don't owe Lorenzo shit.
你家漂亮妈妈还好吗
How's your fine-ass mama, though?
凯
Kai...
三成怎么样
How about 30%?
在我看来
Way I see it,
分出去六成总比没货好吧
60% is better than zero product.
我可没瞧见这里还有别的上家
I don't see any other connects in this bitch.
这地盘倒是不错
Nice crib, though.
开卖♥♥的时候告诉我一声
Let me know when it hits the market.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
德鲁
Dru?
- 嗨 - 这厮怎么来了
- Hey. - What the fuck is he doing here?
我邀请他来的
He's here 'cause I invited him.
我要走了
I'm gonna get out of here.
今晚去我那儿不
You want to stay at my place tonight?
去
Yeah, I do.
兄弟 这就走了
Nigga, you just leaving?
咱还有生意要谈啊
We got fucking business to discuss.
明天再说吧
It'll be here tomorrow.
巴什 你丫的怎么来了
Bash, what the fuck are you doing here?
当然是来找你啦 老朋友
I am here to see you, my old friend.
你想怎样
What do you want?
还记得你那好基友布雷登
Remember how your friend Brayden
在庭审上告诉所有人 说"课程纠错"是他搞的
told everyone in open court that he created CourseCorrect
目的就是给学生提供毒品交易平台吗
and it was a way to help students buy drugs?
那是谎言 你心知肚明
That was a lie, but you know that already,
因为你我都知道 课程纠错是你搞出来的
because we both know that you created CourseCorrect.
塔里克 当你开始做辅♥导♥时
Tariq, when you began tutoring the dumb,
你从未告诉过我这桩生意的真正含义
you never told me the true nature of that business,
因此 你让我如今处境堪忧
and therefore you put me in a situation
我的名声和名誉不知何时就会毁于一旦
where my name and my reputation could be tarnished.
你得补偿我
Now you have to make it up to me.
你究竟想让我怎样
What the fuck do you want from me?
我要钱 好多好多钱
Cash. Lots of it, of course.
我跟斯特恩过不下去了
Things didn't work out with Daddy Sternbucks,
婚前协议导致我一分钱都捞不到
and our prenup was a bitch,
所以 我非常需要现金注入
so I am very much in need of a cash infusion.
是挺难的哈 同情你一秒
Mm. That's tough, bro. I'm sorry to hear that.
可我现在手头也没钱
But I'm broke right now, a'ight?
我彻底破产 选择有限 给我点时间 行不
Dead broke with limited options, so I need some time, okay?
真的
Seriously.
我是个非常讲理的人
I'm a very reasonable man.
给你一周时间 逾期的话 我就去找警♥察♥聊聊
You have seven days before I chat with the NYPD.
啥情况 你现在住这里啦
What the fuck? You live in this bitch now?
还开了个派对 怎么都不请兄弟过来玩啊
Yeah, and you had a party and you didn't invite a brother?
闭嘴吧大明星 你俩从后门进的
Shut up, Tom Brady. Y'all use the back entrance?
对 我们就按照你说的 从车♥库♥进来的
Yeah, we came in through the garage, just like you said.
好
Cool.
你们想干啥 我还有事呢
And what the fuck y'all want? 'Cause I got shit to do.
这哪跟哪儿啊 不是你跟我说的 凯恩想和我们聊聊
B, what the fuck? You told me Cane needed to talk to us
生意的事儿 还得是亲自到场的吗
about the business and it had to be in person.
我跟你聊
Me talk to you?
你俩现在太引人注目了
Y'all hot as fuck right now, Bonnie and Clyde,
我可不想有天杀的警♥察♥
and I don't need the fucking police
冲到我新家里来
running up in my new crib.
好啦 我可能是夸张了一丢丢
Okay, well, I may have exaggerated a little,
可你也理解下
but, you know,
我是想聊聊怎么把生意维持下去
I wanted to talk about keeping the operation going.
我不想就这么退出了
I don't just want to get out the business.
现在 所有人都知道 课程纠错是个贩毒软件
Now that everybody knows that CourseCorrect is a drug app,
我是皇后区最傻缺的人不成
I'd be the dumbest motherfucker in Queens
干嘛要跟你俩做生意
to do business with you two.
我也不骗你们 情况确实很棘手
I ain't gonna lie. Shit is pretty hot.
院长盯我盯得很紧
Deans is on my on ass,
说实话 有这么一阵子不用为这事儿担惊受怕
but to be honest, I feel kind of a relief
我还真松了口气
not having to worry about this shit for a while.
你们这帮软蛋啊
Y'all some weak motherfuckers.
话说 如果要跟你们小集体中某个人做生意
And if I do business with anybody in your little crew,
我选埃菲
it'd be Effie.
她人呢
Where she at?
她还干这行不
She still game?
嗨 你小子 少提她名字 行吗
Yo, keep her name out your mouth, all right, son?
小子
Son?
这是什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
跪下
Get on your knees.
- 你智障啊 - 跪下
- Is you stupid? - Knees!
下一次 我可就不会这么礼貌了
Next time, I won't be so polite.
麦加死了
Mecca is dead,
你们却在他的顶层公♥寓♥开派对
and you all are here partying in his penthouse.
有人能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Would anyone like to tell me how that happened?
我快没耐心了 最好有人能跟我说点什么
Somebody better tell me something before I lose my patience.
不是 你他♥娘♥的♥谁啊
Pardon me, but who the fuck are you?
我说的吧 当真愚钝
You see what I'm saying? So crass.
麦加是我的二把手
Mecca was my first lieutenant.
他的毒品全都是我的
His drugs belong to me.
更重要的是 他还是我的未婚夫
And, more importantly, he was my fiance
他曾许诺 会把这枚璀璨夺目的蓝钻送给我
He promised me this beautiful blue-diamond ring
可我还没得到蓝钻 他就撒手人寰了
but died before he had the chance to grace me with it.
你们也想象得出来
Now, as you can imagine,
我现在心情很差
I'm more than a little out of sorts.
我再问一遍 麦加到底出什么事了
So, again, I ask, what happened to Mecca?
拉基
Raqui...
你比麦加描述的安静多了
you're much more quiet than Mecca described.
我不知道他怎么了
I don't know what happened to him.
我和你一样 都是看了新闻才知道的
I seen that shit on the news, just like you.
麦加绝不可能
Now, there are zero circumstances
卖♥♥掉这枚戒指
that Mecca would have sold this ring.
这么说
So...
你不知道麦加是怎么死的
you don't know what happened to Mecca?
好
Okay.
我的货呢 还有钱呢
Where's my product or my profit?
这你知道吗
Do you know that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
诺玛 求你了
Please, Noma.
贱♥人♥ 你真不该喊出我的名字
Should have kept my name out your mouth, you cunt.
但愿你们的口齿会比她伶俐一点
I pray you're more articulate than she.
我不知道麦加是怎么死的
Look, I don't know what the fuck happened to Mecca,
不过他的货 我们全都卖♥♥掉了
but his product, we moved it, all right?
我们是麦加的合作伙伴
We worked with Mecca.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表