剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
- 组织犯罪案 - 对
- A RICO? - Yes.
- 联调局 - 对啊 戴维斯 是联调局
- With the Feds? - Yes, Davis, the fucking Feds!
好吧 那萨克斯怎么知道的
All right, how would Saxe know about this?
他是他们的线人
He's their fucking CI.
对
Yeah.
你从哪听来的
Who's this fucking coming from?
劳伦·鲍尔温告诉我的
Lauren Baldwin told me.
她还活着呢
Man, she's been alive this whole time.
被保护性拘留了
She's been in protective custody.
戴维斯 戴维斯
Whoa, Davis, Davis.
你干什么 大哥 你不能这么做
What the fuck you doing? You can't do that, bro!
小子 你给我滚开
Nigga, get the fuck out my face!
他们盯着我们所有人呢
There's eyes on all of us!
我们所有人啊 戴维斯 你好好想想
All of us! You gotta fucking think, Davis.
别这样
Come on!
操
Fuck!
你... 要冷静哈
Yo, just... just try to stay calm, a'ight?
在查出萨克斯到底知道了什么之前
We can't let Saxe know that we on to him
不能让他知道我们已经知道他底细了
until we figure out what the fuck he knows.
那个混账正在去警♥察♥局的路上
That motherfucker is on his way to the precinct right now.
黛安娜·特哈达被捕了 萨克斯是她律师
Diana Tejada got arrested. He's representing her.
等等 等等 等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait, what?
也就是说只要是黛安娜告诉他的事
That means anything she tells him,
他都会直接告诉联调局去
he'll bring straight to the fucking Feds.
我知道 我这就过去
I know. I'm on my fucking way.
- 戴维斯 - 我知道
- Davis! - I know.
要装成他不是叛徒的样子
Act like he's not a traitorous rat bastard.
即便我想帮你 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to help you out, I can't.
我只是想努力上完大学
I'm just trying to get through college.
你转去这所大学
A college that you transferred into
和塔里克·圣帕特里克在一起
to be with Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克
Tariq?
给我表哥当过家教的那个家伙
The guy who used to tutor my cousin?
黛安娜 别扯淡了
Cut the shit, Diana.
我们知道他跟你哥哥凯恩合作
We know he works with your brother Cane.
还有莫奈 没准就是莫奈让他杀的丹堤·斯皮尔斯
And Monet. She probably got him to kill Dante Spears.
好吧
Okay.
那你们到底想抓谁呢
So then who do you really want?
你们是想抓塔里克 还是莫奈
You want Tariq, or you want Monet?
齐克死的时候 我对黛安娜很过分
When Zeke died, I did Diana dirty,
德鲁 我那时候失去了理智
but I was out of my head, Dru.
她得理解一下啊
She gotta understand that.
这不是警♥察♥在敲门
That's not a cop knock.
去看下是什么人
Well, go see who the fuck it is.
我去
Shit.
你怎么来了 你最好有个好理由
You better have a damn good reason for showing up here.
塔里克 怎么了
What is it, Tariq?
你跟黛安娜被捕有关系吗
You got something to do with Diana being arrested?
我们都有
We all do.
他们想用组织犯罪案件把我们一锅端了
They're trying to hit us with a fucking RICO, y'all.
黛安娜 这是组织犯罪案
This is a RICO, Diana.
你知道这种案子是怎么个规则吧
You know how that works, right?
只要你帮过塔里克或你家人的毒品生意
Any little thing you ever did to help Tariq or your family
- 哪怕只是一点点... - 比如说
- with the drug business... - Like, say,
把一点货放进一个储藏柜
putting a little product into a locker.
那也得在联邦监狱里蹲个二十年
And you're looking at 20 years' federal time.
你们好像都迷糊了
Well, I think you guys are confused,
我家经营的是酒吧
because my family runs a bar.
靠
Damn!
你们家只卖♥♥酒水啊
I mean, that's a lot of dead bodies
那死的人也太多了吧
for serving cocktails.
有惠特曼警探
What, we got Detective Whitman...
齐克
Zeke...
- 卡丽 - 卡丽·米尔格拉姆
- Carrie. - Carrie Milgram,
贾巴里·雷诺兹...
Jabari Reynolds...
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
我们能一直追溯到拉米雷斯
I mean, it goes all the way back to Ramirez,
就是那个跟你妈有一腿的黑警
the dirty cop that your mom had between her legs
结果却被你们当中一个给毙了
till one of you popped him.
我觉得你俩就是太迷黑帮故事
I think you two are just a couple of hood stans
看了太多《法律与秩序》
who watch way too much Law and Order.
黛安娜
Diana!
我也不骗你
I am not gonna lie to you.
我会彻查这个案子 一丝一毫都不放过
I'm going scorched earth on this one.
唯一的问题就是 当一切尘埃落定时
So the only question is, which side of the bars
你是在外面呢 还是在里面
you gonna be on when the smoke clears?
等一下 操
Hold on! Fuck.
我去
Oh, hell no.
你以为 你付了我的学费
You pay my tuition and you
就可以这么朝我扑过来了
think you can just run up on me like this?
你别激动 黛安娜刚才被抓了
Relax, okay? Diana just got roped up.
我去
Fuck.
进来吧
Come on.
他们用持有毒品的罪名抓走了她
They brought her in on possession.
你知道她是怎么被牵扯进来的不
Now you know how she might have got caught up?
埃菲 这种事会发生在我们任何人身上
Listen, Effie, this could've happened to any one of us.
- 是有可能 但并没有 - 你说得对
- Yeah, but it didn't. - You're right.
你说得对 我妹妹被抓了
You're right. It happened to my little sister.
你明白吧 而且我知道
All right? And I know y'all
你们都没什么品味 喜欢那种干瘦的男人
got the same bad taste in scrawny niggas,
但是只要我能做些什么
but she's not gonna be sitting in no fucked-up-ass jail cell
她就绝逼不能蹲监狱去
if there's anything I can do about it.
她之前在学校的糖果店卖♥♥毒品
She was dealing out the campus candy store.
有可能是被屋顶的摄像头拍到了
Maybe she got caught on the roof camera.
嗯 就不多说了
Bet. Say less.
凯恩
Cane?
怎么了
What's up?
真的很感谢 你帮我付学费的事
It was really nice, what you did with my tuition.
嗯 因为你那么想上学
Yeah, well, you really want this shit,
又念得不错...
and you're good at it, so...
你这么做 心里没有什么期待吗
And you did it with no expectations?
我没想要你怎么样
I don't want shit from you.
埃菲 你为什么就是不信呢
Why is that so hard for you to believe, Effie?
因为你是你啊
Because you are who you are.
那可能你根本就不了解我
Yeah, well, maybe you don't know me.
库珀 你怎么来了
Cooper, what are you doing here?
我是黛安娜·特哈达的律师
I am representing Diana Tejada.
- 什么 - 我知道
- What? - I know.
- 这事好到不敢相信 对吧 - 是太没有职业道德了
- Too good to be true, right? - Or too fucking unethical!
我们不是早就不管那些了吗
Didn't we cross that line a while back?
你当时还没有装成戴维斯的法律顾问
You weren't pretending to be Davis' legal counsel.
不值得冒这样的险啊 库珀
It isn't worth the risk, Cooper.
我们必须这样
We need this.
我们现在还不知道他们的上家是谁
We still don't know their connect,
不知道他们的仓库在哪 谁是拍板的人
where their stash house is, who calls the shots.
她可以把这些全都告诉我们
She could give us all of that.
- 说 - 特哈达一家都行动起来了
- Yeah? - The Tejadas are all caught up.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You good? - I got it.
好 弄好你那头的事就行了
A'ight, make sure you take care of your end.
我说了我可以
I said I got it.
我进去找她 我就问几个问题
Go in with her and I'm just gonna ask a few questions.
她会...
She's gonna...
她会直接带我们...
She's gonna lead us right to the...
嗨 戴维斯 我正...
Hey, Davis. I was just...
我正在跟她说
I was, uh, telling her
她不能询问我们的客户
that, uh, she can't question our client
除非她的律师在场 你最终还是来了啊
without her attorney present. Uh, you decided to come.
集思广益嘛 对吧
Two heads are better than one, right?
你好 沙利文女士
Ms. Sullivan.
妈的 妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表