剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
然后我们利用他们拿下布鲁克林
then we use them to take Brooklyn.
好吧 那就这样了
All right, so that's it, then.
你们去搞股票交易卖♥♥咖啡
Y'all go ahead and day-trade and barista,
我们负责街头
and we'll take the streets.
好
Yeah.
戴维斯: 我们得谈谈 来我办公室
该死 我得打个电♥话♥
Ah, shit, I gotta take this.
我也走了
Yeah, I'm out, too.
好 我和布雷登稍微谈一下
All right, I'ma just chop it up with Brayden real quick.
我没事 一会联♥系♥ 里克
I'm good. I'll link up with you later, 'Riq.
好
All right.
哥们 我们做什么 抢珠宝店吗
What up, my guy? What are we doin'? We hitting a jewelry store?
去抄毒窝吗 有什么好东西
Goin' to a trap house? What's good?
你去把上家做掉
You're killing the connect.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 你是白人
He's Russian. You're white.
打种族牌 我明白 明白
Ah, using the race card. I get it. I get it.
不是 这叫不在场证明 傻子
No, it's called an alibi, stupid, okay?
卡斯蒂略一家不能认为是我们干的
Castillos can't think it was us,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不能认为是他们
and the Russians can't think it was them.
好吧 感觉风险很高
Okay, well, this all seems pretty high-stakes.
你为什么总是找我♥干♥这个
Why are you always coming to me for this...
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴听好了
Just shut the fuck up and listen.
嗯嗯 我 我明白你意思
Yeah, I-I got you. Mm-hmm.
你在他教堂后面等着
You're gonna wait around back of his church
他一旦结束弥撒出来 你就杀了他
and pop him once he leaves Mass.
- 很简单 - 教堂吗
- It's simple. - Church?
我上的可是教会初中
Dude, I went to a Catholic middle school.
该死 看来我真的要下地狱了
Ah, fuck. I am really going to fuckin' hell, huh?
你早就在地狱预留位置了
Oh, your seat's already reserved,
尤其在你杀了你自己好朋友的女友后
especially after you killing your bestie's girlfriend.
这个按说很简单吧
This right here should be easy, right?
是啊 去他的 不用多说
Yeah, fuck it. Say less.
- 好兄弟 - 好的
- My guy. - All right.
回头联♥系♥
I'll catch up with you later.
莫奈
Monet?
怎么了
What's going on?
那个抓了齐克的警♥察♥
The cop that pulled Zeke in is trying to pin
想把那个教授婊♥子♥的死嫁祸给我
that professor bitch's death on me.
- 怀特曼警探 是吧 - 对
- Detective Whitman, right? - Yeah.
看来你猜对了 有人盯着顶层公♥寓♥
Seems you were right about those eyes on the penthouse.
怀特曼的仇恨驱使他
Whitman's grudge has him digging all up
深挖丹堤·斯皮尔斯的事情
in Dante Spears' shit.
根据他所知的消息推断 他可能有帮手
And with what he knows, he could have help.
该死 如果他因为丹堤的事盯上了莫奈
Shit, I mean, if he's on Monet about Dante,
那他绝对也盯上我了
then he's definitely onto me.
那混♥蛋♥还在斯坦菲尔德
Motherfucker been sniffing around Stansfield
到处调查杀人案
for all them bodies, too.
- 我会处理他的 - 不
- Yeah, I'll take care of him. - No.
我有除掉他的计划
I have a plan to take him out of play.
就...
Just...
在那之前离莫奈还有公♥寓♥远点
keep your distance from Monet and the penthouse until then.
保持警惕
Keep your head on a swivel.
当然
Always.
他怎么说的
What's up with him?
跟凯恩聊得怎么样
How'd it go with Cane?
告诉他
Tell him.
他想让我杀掉那个上家
He wants me to off that connect.
为什么
Why?
德鲁帮我们处理健身教练的代价
It's payback for Dru helping us with the personal trainer.
那他怎么不来问我
But why the fuck didn't he ask me?
你没杀过人
You ain't never killed nobody before.
特哈达家人需要不在场证明 所以必须是白人
Tejadas need an alibi, so it needs to be a white guy.
不好说啊 这他妈是个大任务
I don't know, B. This is a big fuckin' move.
- 我觉得我们得想个别的方法 - 该死的 不
- I think we should figure out a different way. - Fuck, no.
凯恩是对的
Cane's right.
必须是他
It's gotta be him.
布雷登 你迟早得当个男人
Brayden, you were gonna have to man up at some point.
对 对 你是对的
Yeah, yeah, you're right. Bet.
我们会掩护你的
We'll be there to back you up.
嗯 绝对的
Yeah, 100%.
好吧 听着 我去搞几把枪
All right, look, I'ma go grab us some guns,
回来之后和你们见面 我们一起想办法 好吗
come back, meet up with y'all. We'll figure this shit out, okay?
你这次能做到吗
Are you gonna be able to do it this time?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
我该怎么办 他们邀请的我
What was I supposed to do? They invited me.
这个骚扰起诉书上写着 你在她自己的酒吧骚扰她
This harassment filing says you badgered her at her own bar.
- 那就是个他妈的贩毒幌子 - 你问了她什么
- It's a fucking drug front. - What did you ask her about?
你没提到丹堤·斯皮尔斯吧
You didn't mention Dante Spears, did you?
该死的
Oh, puta madre.
这个骚扰起诉 不会成立的
Look, this... this harassment charge, this isn't gonna stick.
是 但是你向我们撒谎了
Yeah, but you lied to us.
你利用我们接近莫奈
You used us to get to Monet,
完全不把我们的调查当回事
and you didn't give a shit about our investigation.
现在你提到了丹堤·斯皮尔斯
And now that you mentioned Dante Spears,
她完全知道我们的目的了
she knows exactly what we're after.
如果她知道 塔里克就会知道
And if she knows, Tariq knows.
我认识你的上司
I know your boss personally.
你早上就会被停职
You'll be suspended by the morning.
我他妈的才不在乎
Ask me how many fucks I give.
祝你们调查小组成功 你们需要很多运气
Good luck with your RICO. You're gonna need it.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' A.
把他找来的是我的错 抱歉
It's my fault for bringing him in. I'm sorry.
不 他是个定时炸♥弹♥
No, he's a loose cannon.
莫奈是个不倒翁
And Monet's Teflon.
我们需要证明她和塔里克
We need to prove that she and Tariq
在共谋犯罪
are in a criminal conspiracy together.
- 该死 - 我有个主意
- Fuck. - I have an idea.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
转到斯坦菲尔德了哈
So, transferring to Stansfield, huh?
还是说又是你的一个骗局吗
Was that just another one of your scams?
- 我的骗局 - 对啊
- My scams? - Yeah.
你在说什么 我骗谁了
What are you talking about? Who am I scamming?
你吗
You?
肯定不是货 所以肯定是在说塔里克了
This can't be about product, so it's gotta be about Tariq.
你觉得在上面能找到他吗
Were you hoping to find him up here?
是你们 你们全都骗我
This is about all y'all lying to me about everything.
装作没人会在斯坦菲尔德卖♥♥货
Acting like nobody's moving weight on Stansfield
因为太危险
because it's too hot?
从目前的情况来看 显然不是
From the looks of things, obviously it's not.
- 我什么时候这么说了 - 你没有
- When did I say that? - Oh, you didn't.
- 凯恩说的 - 那不就得了
- Cane did. - Well, there you go.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
不是我在骗你 所以我们没问题了吧
I'm not the one lying to you, so are we cool here or what?
可你告诉过我
But you are the one who
和塔里克在一起不好
told me fucking with Tariq was a bad look.
- 外表很有迷惑性 - 是啊
- Looks are deceiving, I guess. - Yeah.
我是说过 对你来说是不好
I did, and I meant that shit for you.
他看你和你看他不是一样的意思
He didn't see you how you saw him.
塔里克和我 我们只是
Tariq and I, we're just...
只是不一样
we're just different.
小黛 我认真的
Seriously, Di...
我只是帮你 不想让你受伤害
I was just trying to help you not get hurt.
你可以告诉我的
You could have told me.
是啊 是我的错
Yeah. And that's my bad.
但我不想和你抢男人 所以
But I'm not fightin' over no nigga, so...
他不需要夹在我们中间
he doesn't have to come between us.
你该和我们合作
You should work with us.
我们需要你这样的人
We could use you.
埃菲 我也不是想和你抢男人
Effie, I ain't trying to fight over a nigga either,
尤其塔里克
especially Tariq.
但我绝对不会和你们合作
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表