剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, I thought you said he was working at his father's firm.
对 我们有点事情要处理
He is. But, you know, we just had some business.
事情
Business.
什么样的事情 你找到新上线了
What kind of business? You get a new connect?
是新上线找的我们
More like a new connect found us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听着 艾菲
A'ight, Effie, look, I'm...
我不想把你牵扯进来
I'm trying to keep you out of this, okay?
这个新上线 很危险
This... this new connect, she's dangerous.
- 塔里克 我能保护好自己 - 可你知道我的感受
- Tariq, I can handle myself. - You know how I feel, though.
和我有牵扯的人最后都...
Everyone that gets involved with me ends up just...
我不是劳伦
I'm not Lauren.
艾菲 请你听我说好吗
Effie, just listen to me, please!
抱歉 我不能 她的死不是你的错
I'm sorry, but I'm not! And her death wasn't about you.
那是意外
It was an accident.
如果不是我 她就不会逃亡
She wouldn't have been running if it wasn't for me.
打住 你没有被诅咒
Stop. You're not cursed.
你已经尽力去帮她了
There's nothing you could have done for her.
这就是问题所在 我无能为力
That's the fucking issue. I couldn't do a thing.
那就接受事实 别再折磨自己了
So accept that and stop torturing yourself.
谢谢你担心我 但是我不需要保护
And it's cute and all, but I don't need protecting.
我需要钱
What I do need is money.
如果这位新上线有货
So, if this new connect has some product,
那就让我帮你卖♥♥出去
let me help you move it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
艾菲 这世界上还有人
I mean, does anyone ever get the chance
能拒绝你吗
to say no to you, Effie?
你为什么想做这种蠢事呢
Why would you want to do something stupid like that?
请进吧
You're good.
最新民♥意♥调查的票数不分上下
Numbers on the latest polls are really tight.
票数会涨的 等等就好
They'll rise. You just have to give it time.
嗯 我们等着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
- 借过 - 抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
真正的领导者会紧盯着目标
A true leader keeps his eyes on the prize.
- 哈珀 - 拉沙德
- Harper? - Rashad.
我记得你在霍华德大学教书
Oh, I-I thought you were teaching at Howard.
我刚加入这里的政♥治♥科学系
Well, I-I just joined the poli-sci department here.
我听说你是这里的客座教授
Uh, someone told me you're an adjunct.
你有打听我
You've been asking about me.
这么多年过去了 我的打听能让你心情愉快吗
Would that brighten your day after all these years?
肯定的
Absolutely.
但是 斯坦斯菲尔德大学对你来说有些保守了吧
But isn't Stansfield a little too conservative for you?
你是说这里白人太多了吗
Oh, by conservative, you mean white?
很明显啊
I mean, obviously.
他们给的太多 我无法抗拒
Well, they made me an offer I couldn't resist.
抱歉 我是哈珀
Oh, I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Harper.
拉沙德和我是老友了
R-Rashad and I... We're just old friends.
这位是安吉拉·戴夫斯
Yeah, this is, um, Angela Daves.
你穿这条裙子可真美
That dress looks gorgeous on you.
- 谢谢 - 确实
- Thank you. - Yes, indeed.
真美
Gorgeous.
我们应该找个时间叙叙旧
We should catch up sometime.
当然
We should.
在学校里过得怎么样
How's school?
和以往有些不同
Oh, mm, it's different.
你还组织了这些
And you organized all of this?
宝贝 太棒了
太棒了
That's amazing.
我希望妈妈也能喜欢
Yeah, I-I was hoping Ma would appreciate it.
她喜欢 我们都喜欢
She does. We all do.
我知道你有很多事要做
I know you got a lot of shit to do.
你快去做吧
I'll let you get to it. Go ahead.
你说的对
Yeah, uh, you're right.
我确实有很多事情要做
Actually, I do have a lot to do.
我只是想打声招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
给她点时间
去吧 做的很好
Go ahead. Good job.
你要坐吗
Hey. Want to sit?
你还好吗
Doing okay?
大家都在仪式之后哭 而不是之前啊
You know, most people cry after these things, not before.
齐克是她的表哥兼哥哥
Uh, Zeke was her cousin/brother,
你这话说的过分了
so you're kind of being a dick.
对不起啊 美女
Look, I'm sorry, queen.
表哥兼哥哥
Cousin/brother?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你也要来坐吗
You looking for a seat or something?
嗯 谢谢你
Uh, yeah. Thank you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样一张美丽的脸
But a face as beautiful as yours
应该一直挂着笑容
should always be smiling.
行了
Okay, um,
如果你想坐在这里
if you're gonna to sit here,
最好磨练磨练你的技巧
you're gonna have to work on your game.
好吧
Okay.
现在 家人朋友兼歌♥手小莫
And now family friend and recording artist Lil' Mo
将为齐克致辞
would like to pay a tribute to Zeke.
# 我该如何 #
How do I
# 告别 #
Say goodbye
# 我们所拥有的 #
To what we had?
# 让我们发笑的 #
The good times
# 美好时光 #
That made us laugh
# 超过了坏时光 #
Outweigh the bad
# 我以为我们 #
I thought we'd get
# 会永远看到 #
To see forever
# 但永远 #
Forever's gone
# 被吹走了 #
Away
# 很难 #
It's so hard
# 告别 #
To say goodbye
# 昨天 #
To yesterday
# 如果它能 #
And if we get
# 让我到明天 #
To see tomorrow
# 我希望它值得 #
I hope it's worth
# 所有的等待 #
All the wait
# 很难 #
It's so hard
# 告别 #
To say goodbye
# 昨天 #
To yester
# 昨天 #
To yesterda-ay-ay
# 我会带着 #
And I'll take
# 回忆 #
With me the memories...
天呐 齐克 对不起
Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Zeke.
# 昨天 #
To yesterday
齐克
Zeke was...
是一位兄长
Zeke was a brother...
儿子
a son...
表哥
a cousin...
冉冉升起的篮球新星
a rising basketball star.
对我来说 就像对在座很多人一样
And to me, just like he was to so many of you here,
他是一位了不起的朋友
he was an amazing friend.
齐克拥有的一切
And all that Zeke was
以及他将要拥有的一切
and all that Zeke was gonna be
都被一个懦夫在他背后放的冷枪
was taken away from him from a bullet to the back
夺走了
from the gun of a coward.
在中枪之前 齐克也被夺去了一些东西
And even before that bullet, Zeke was robbed of something.
他因为纽约警♥察♥的错误指控
Zeke was robbed of his good name.
失去了好名声
With false accusations from the NYPD,
他差点失去了篮球事业
Zeke nearly lost his NBA career.
每当他走在校园
He lost the ability to walk across this campus
都有人在他身后小声议论
without people whispering lies behind his back.
他甚至失去了
He even lost
他一度真心对待的朋友
people he thought were his real friends.
尽管地方检察官宣布齐克无罪
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表