剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I can't even look at you the same.
对不起 宝贝 我当时悲痛过度
I'm sorry, baby. I was grieving.
我不该那样对你的
I shouldn't have never treated you that way.
这是你想听的吗
Is that what you need to hear?
算是个开头
It's a start.
你可以继续生我的气
Look, you could be mad at me,
或者回来一起保住这个大家庭
or you could come back and hold the family down.
你要不要帮我
You gonna help me or not?
嗨 货都卖♥♥完了
Hey, product's selling out,
下次进货的时候你得多进一些
so you gonna need some more weight at our next re-up.
你大老远地从布鲁克林过来
You really came all the way out here
就是为了给我说这个
from Brooklyn to tell me that?
操了
Shit.
到底怎么回事
So what's up?
别这样 我们可是亲如兄弟
Yo, come on, we're play cousins.
严格来说
Technically.
我们没有血缘关系 - 这不重要
We're not blood. - Come on, man, it's irrelevant.
我不把工作和娱乐混为一谈 好吗
I don't mix business with pleasure, all right?
你和我 我们还要继续合作 对吗
You and I, we gotta keep it business, okay?
这可能是最好的选择
It's probably for the best.
我家长辈和老哥
My pops and my brother
接受不了我身边有一个男人
can't handle me having a dude around anyways.
是吗 怎么回事
Oh, yeah? What's going on?
他们觉得
They feel that
我的上一段感情影响了事业
my last relationship distracted me from the biz.
我的兄弟们以前也这样
Yeah, man, my brothers were the same
直到我真正地得到了他们的尊重
until I made them put some respect on my name.
你只要像我这样做就行了
You just need to do the same.
供货的给了我们一大批枪♥支♥
The plugs just dropped off a bunch of guns on us.
每个人都愁着怎么给处理掉
Everybody's worried about how we'll move 'em,
要是我能把这些都消化了
but if I can get 'em off all at once,
我就会得到他们的尊重
they'll give me my respect.
没错 是什么型号♥的枪 - 有AK-47
Yeah, what kind of guns? - AK-47s,
格洛克手♥枪♥和消音器
Glocks, and silencers.
我在少管所时候认识个白皮疯子 叫阿本西欧
I know this crazy-ass white dude, Abencio, from juvie.
他搬去了北部 还加入了种族主义的民兵组织
He moved upstate and joined some racist-ass militia,
不过他经常从我这拿货
but he's always asking me for shit.
我敢肯定他想买♥♥这批枪
I know for sure he'll want to buy 'em.
这阵仗跟要打内战似的
Sounds like he's preparing for a civil war.
谁他妈管这些
Well, who gives a fuck?
他总不会把这些东西弄到布鲁克林或者皇后区来 是吧
He not going bring that bullshit to BK or Queens, all right?
你还想让伦佐叔叔和凯恩对你正眼相看
And you want Uncle Renzo and Cane to treat you like a boss.
那些土鳖都是些混球 你可得小心点
Yo, those rednecks are assholes, though. You need to be careful.
那帮我联♥系♥一下 - 没问题
Set it up. - All right.
你们干什么玩意呢
Fuck y'all doing?
就是谈点生意上的事 我正要撤呢 老哥
Uh, just some business, homey. I'm on my way out.
过得还好吧 伦佐叔叔
What's good, Uncle Renzo?
代我向伊夫林问好
Give Evelyn my love.
你觉得枪处理起来会跟那些货一样快吗
You think you can move some guns as fast as you move product?
当然不是 贩卖♥♥武器跟那可不是一回事
Nah, man, selling hammers is a different game.
我找到法子了 - 你有办法
I got a handle. - You got a handle?
戈多给我们找了个路子
Gordo is putting the play in motion for us.
北部地区有一群白人
Some white boys in upstate.
他们能吃下这单
They'll take the shipment.
我觉得不错 一次交易就处理掉
I like it, get it all off in one transaction,
而且还不在我们地盘里
and it's outside of our territory,
我们不用担心出什么事
so we don't have to worry about them.
这法子不错
That's the play.
有个问题 那些人是种族主义者
One hitch... they're fucking racists,
我们需要一个白人跟他们碰头
so we'll need a white face to connect with 'em.
老弟 这不是问题 我们有人
It's not a problem, fellas. We got one of those.
我没有一点儿RSJ的黑料
I don't have any dirt on RSJ.
这位老哥的底子比奥巴马还干净
That brother's profile is cleaner than Obama's.
大哥 这人可是在一直帮你的竞争对手
Man, with all them donations he's making to your opponents,
你不能告诉我你找不到一件
there's no way you telling me you can't find one thing
能把他名声搞臭的事吧
to drag his name through the dirt with.
根据我的经验
From my experience,
我只能告诉你他喜欢测试别人
all I can tell you is he likes testing people.
就是 他会让你处于难受的困境
I mean, he might put you in some uncomfortable positions
然后观察你的反应
to observe your reaction.
如果你克服了 他就会让你加入
If you succeed, he'll rock with you.
这个家伙喜欢玩游戏啊 真讨厌
Man, that nigga big games. I hate that shit.
这不止是游戏 塔里克 他是一个精明的商人
It's not really games, Tariq. He's a shrewd businessman.
他的捐赠者名单需要更新
His donor list needs to be updated,
既然他给了你时间 就意味着
and the fact that he's actually giving you the time of day
你身上有他想要的东西
means that he wants something from you.
说的没错 可我能给一个亿万富翁什么呢
Yeah, but what the fuck could I offer to a billionaire?
那就搞清楚 我保证你肯定有他想要的
Figure that shit out. I guarantee you it's something.
这个游戏玩的是利益交换 不是嘴皮子 小伙子
The game is to be sold, not told, young brother.
顺便
And with that...
我一会把我的IG发给你
I'm gonna send you my, uh, IG.
你点开那个链接
Go ahead, click the link,
随便捐点钱
and donate a little something-something
支持一下泰特的竞选 大老板
to the Tate campaign, Mr. Kingpin.
我也想答应你
Yeah, I really wish I could,
但我现在毛钱没有
but I don't have it to give right now.
好吧 没关系
Oh, oh, don't worry about it.
那我得去找我的新朋友布兰卡·罗德里格斯
I'll just, uh, make sure that I make that meeting
开会去了
with my new friend, Blanca Rodriguez.
你♥他♥妈♥等会儿
Hold the fuck on.
你跟联邦调查局怎么扯上关系了
What business do you have with the Feds?
自从我为了救你在做证人的时候撒了谎
After I lied on the stand to save your Black ass,
她就一直逼我帮她破案
she's been pressuring me to help resolve her case.
什么案子 - 我知道就好了
What case? - I wish I knew.
我也想告诉你 但我现在也不知道
I would love to tell you, but I just don't have it right now.
我他妈给你捐钱 行了吧
You know what? I'll fucking donate, okay?
操蛋 - 每周捐一次 五千
Fine. - Weekly donations, five bands.
用比特币打到我的私人账户
Send it in Bitcoin to my private account.
没问题 快说
Whatever. Tell me.
她正在调查丹堤·斯皮尔斯被杀案
She's investigating the murder of a Dante Spears.
你知道些什么吗
You know anything about that?
不知道 没听过这个人
Nah, never heard of him.
你总知道比特币吧
You heard of Bitcoin?
记得转账给我 我的好兄弟
Send that bread, my nigga.
感谢你支持泰特先生的竞选活动
And the Tate campaign appreciates your support.
为了罗林斯的卷宗我可费了不少劲
I had to bend over backwards for the Rollins case files,
最好别搞砸了
so he better make it pay off.
谁让你费劲了
Who bent you over?
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
我得走了 我还有很多活儿
I have to go. I have so much work to do.
别啊 你才刚坐下
What? You just got here.
布兰卡来电
你不打算接吗
So you're not gonna answer that?
怎么了 - '线人'打的吧
Excuse me? - Your "CI" Phone?
你在和别的人约会吗
Are you seeing someone else?
我又没和谁确立关系
Um, I'm not seeing anyone exclusively,
就算我在和别人约会 也没什么大不了的
so if I were seeing someone else, there's no issue.
所以 你就是在和别人约会咯
Ah, so you are seeing someone else.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我可以跟踪你
I could follow you, or...
或者你要不直接告诉我
Or you could just tell me.
除了你我没有和别人上♥床♥
I'm not fucking anyone besides you,
但你的行为让我觉得是个男人都比你强
but this behavior makes me want to fuck anyone but you.
那告诉我刚才是谁给你打的电♥话♥
Then tell me who's calling you
你肯定有什么东西瞒着我
'cause I know you're hiding something from me.
跟我走吧
Let's go.
他妈的他在这里干什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我听说你被停职了啊
Last I heard, you were suspended.
对啊 都怪你 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, because of you, asshole.
好了 好了 友好一点
Okay, okay, play nice.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表