剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Long time, no see, Tariq.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
上次见你的时候
Last time I saw you,
惠特曼警探还活着呢
Detective Whitman was still breathing.
没错 那家伙死的透透了
Well, he ain't a problem anymore.
他是用私人时间做的那些调查
Everything he was doing was off the clock.
他查到的线索跟他一起没了
What he had died with him.
嗯 那警♥察♥那边呢
Yeah, but what about 12?
当然 他们现在更关注你
Sure they lookin' more closely into you now.
确定他们没跟着你过来吧 - 小子 我又不蠢
Sure they didn't follow you here? - I ain't stupid, nigga.
只想确保你一切安好
I'm just making sure you good.
我一直都很好
I'm always good.
我可没耐心 你带什么线索过来了
And I'm impatient. What you got for me?
好吧
A'ight.
IG没骗你 好吧
IG didn't lie to you, okay?
齐克被杀的那天
He was in the Dominican Republic
他在多米尼加共和国 不是他干的
the day Zeke got killed... it wasn't him.
该死
Oh, fuck.
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how the fuck do you know that?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这么说吧
Let's just say
我的消息来源绝对是最可靠的了
the source doesn't get more reliable than this.
IG没有杀齐克
IG didn't kill Zeke.
咋了 妈
What's up, Ma?
我正打着扑克呢
I had to run out on this poker game,
就要赢钱了
tryna get this money.
为什么要在车里见面
Why we meetin' in the truck?
谁告诉你是IG杀了齐克的
Who told you IG killed Zeke?
啥情况
What the fuck?
你小子 玩牌把耳朵给赌掉了么 回答我
You bet your hearing in the game, boy? Answer me!
爸说的
Pops.
洛伦佐跟你说是IG杀了齐克吗
Lorenzo told you IG killed Zeke?
好吧 他证据呢
Well, what kind of proof he have?
他说 攻击德鲁的人
He said whoever attacked Dru
就是杀死齐克的人
was the same motherfucker that killed Zeke.
你就这么相信他了
And you just believed him?
你这口气怎么跟说某个街溜子似的
Talkin' like it's some random nigga on the street.
我们谈的可是老爸啊
This is Pops we talkin' about.
我们灭了瓜浦帮不少人 被他们盯上了
I mean, we had a target on our back for killing the Guaps,
其中一个想杀了齐克
so it makes sense that one of them
也是合情合理的
would wanna kill Zeke.
对吧
Right?
那当然 - 嗯
Of course. - Right.
RSJ - 嗨
RSJ. - Hey.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
让我参加这次旅行 你费了那么大劲
You know, going as hard as you did to get me on this trip,
你没必要那样做的
you didn't really have to do that.
谢啦 - 我有种感觉
Appreciate it. - I kinda get the sense
你不是卢卡斯喜欢的实习生
you aren't one of Lucas' favorite interns.
这么说吧 他还在根据我的过去
Let's just say he's still evaluating me
来评价我
based on my past, you know?
如果以我十九岁时做的事来评判我
Mm, well, if I was judged by who I was when I was 19,
今天的人也不会相信我了
people wouldn't trust me today, either.
成长真实存在 是吧
Mm. Growth is a real thing, huh?
我想跟你提个醒
I wanted to flag something.
我女友的机器人课程教授
My girlfriend's robotics professor,
在课上提到了一些关于纳沃那的事情
he mentioned something about Navona in class,
我想他透露的信息
and I thought that maybe the information he shared
也许对你有用
might be helpful to you.
我去和飞行员确认下行程
Let me check in with the pilot.
我们起飞时再聊吧
Maybe we can talk about it when we take off, huh?
宝贝 还行啊 - 挺好
Sup, bae? - What up?
你还好吗
How are you?
你感觉如何 你感觉如何 - 我很好
How you feelin', how you feelin'? - I'm good.
我要好好睡一觉
Um, I'm gonna knock out
飞机一降落 咱就轰趴去
so we're ready to party upon touchdown.
我建议你跟我一样哈
I suggest you do the same.
好吧 等等 布雷登
Okay, wait, Brayden.
我们是去米兰工作的
We're going to Milan to work.
这不是去派对的借口
It's not an excuse to go find a party.
我不用去找派对
Yeah, no, I don't need to find a party.
派对上门来请我
The party finds me.
就要拍大♥片♥喽
This shit about to be a movie!
等等 布雷登
Hey, wait. Brayden.
我们的私人飞机啊
Our PJ!
瞧瞧你笑的
Look at you cheesin' and shit.
看上去真开心
Lookin' all happy.
是啊 - 你就该这样
I am. - You should be.
您的账户收入660枚速成币
您的账户收入781枚速成币
您的账户收入802枚速成币
莫奈·特哈达的自卫故事完全是胡说八道
Monet Tejada's self-defense story is fucking bullshit.
她谋杀了一名警♥察♥
She murdered a cop,
而我们什么都做不了
and we're not doing shit about it.
惠特曼精神错乱 但他不是罪犯
Whitman was unhinged, but he wasn't a criminal.
都怪我们
This is on us.
我们真♥他♥妈♥该听他的话
We should've fuckin' listened to him.
许多正面人物都会因为打击太大
Meh, a lot of white hats go criminal
而走上犯罪道路
when their boats are rocked by a white whale.
听上去真像你那张烂洞
That sounds like some bullshit
能憋出来的话
your corrupt ass would come up with.
莫奈杀了他 因为他知道了什么
Monet killed him because he was onto something.
不管他有啥
Whatever he had...
都烟消云散了
It's gone now.
有个线索
Here's somethin'.
布鲁克林卡斯蒂洛家族犯罪组织的上一个已知供货商
The last known plug at the Castillo Brooklyn syndicate,
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 已确认死亡
this Russian, was found dead.
虽然只是直觉
Just a hunch,
但我觉得特哈达一家和这件事有关联
but I think the Tejadas had something to do with it.
好让他们当上卡斯蒂洛家的上家
So they could become the Castillos' connect.
跳的有点大啊
Eh, that's a leap.
我们在特哈达家的顶楼公♥寓♥外
We've spotted the Castillos' vehicles
发现了卡斯蒂洛家人的车
outside the Tejadas' penthouse.
还是有点大
Still a leap.
好吧 问题是
Okay, the question is,
谁在为塔里克和特哈达一家提供毒品
who is supplying Tariq and the Tejadas with drugs?
戴维斯肯定知道
Davis must know.
他还没说漏嘴啥
Oh, sh... he hasn't let anything slip.
得了吧
Come on!
萨克斯 我们努力琢磨你的参谋理论呢
We are working off of your consigliere theory, Saxe.
就给我点戴维斯的料吧 能用就行 求你了
Just give me something on Davis I can use, please.
还是说 咱还要多久就跟惠特曼一个下场了
Or how long before we all end up like Whitman?
敬天杀的惠特曼
To fuckin' Whitman.
敬天杀的惠特曼
To fuckin' Whitman.
我爱你 - 我更爱你
Love you - Love you more.
我觉得...
Think, um...
妈妈好像知道点什么了
think Mom might know something.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我不知道她怎么发现的
I don't know how she found out,
但她知道不是IG干的了
but she know IG didn't do it.
齐克被杀时 他在多米尼加
He was in DR when Zeke was killed.
她有说她觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Did she say she thinks it was me?
没 不可能的
Nah. There's no way she could.
我可啥也没说
I didn't say shit.
凯恩 你妈向来不显山不露水
Your mother never shows her hand, Cane.
你最应该知道这一点
You, of all people, should know that.
你有没有想过告诉她
You ever think about just telling her?
那就是个意外 对吧
I mean, this whole thing was an accident, right?
没错
Yeah, it was.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我不能 她永远不会原谅我的
I can't. She'll never forgive me.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表