剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I'm fine, baby.
那就好
Okay, good.
你没事我就开心了
I'm glad you're safe,
不过你不能再做那种事了
but you cannot do something like that again.
我知道 我只是不想把你们都卷进我的麻烦事里来
I know, and I just didn't want y'all wrapped up in my mess.
嗯 你想在这住多久就住多久
Yeah, well, you're welcome to stay here as long as you need.
直到他们说那房♥子不是犯罪现场我就回去
It's just until they say the house is not a crime scene.
好吗 - 好
Okay? - Okay.
我是麦克莱恩 - 你看过你给我的报告了没
MacClean. - Yo, did you read this report you gave me?
我扫了几页
I, um, skimmed through a few pages.
怎么了 有问题吗 - 他妈的有大问题啊
Why, is there a problem? - Big fucking problem.
这上面说洛伦佐·特哈达的指纹
It says Lorenzo Tejada's fingerprints matched
和齐克被害犯罪现场发现的部分指纹吻合
the partial prints that was found at Zeke's crime scene.
他跑那去干什么了
What the fuck was he doing there?
不要妄下结论
Do not jump to conclusions.
什么都别做 我来调查看看
Don't do anything. I'll look into it.
你去吧
You do that.
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你确定那个条子没伤到你吧
You sure that cop didn't hurt you, right?
嗯 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你睡觉了吗
You get any sleep?
没 睡不着
Nah, not really.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
那个条子说他们不会起诉你的
That cop said they're not gonna charge you with anything.
有我呢
I got you.
莫奈 我爱你
I love you, Monet.
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表