剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
A private floor.
好像还有更多
Supposedly there's more,
不过我只有这一层的密♥码♥
but it's the only one I have the code for.
还有其他的
There's more?
看看吧 信托基金小子
Look around, Trust Fund.
光接触到的一切都是你的
Everything the light touches is yours.
你的姓氏就印在大楼上 你真的不知道吗
Shit, your name's on the building. You really didn't know?
我祖父的姓氏也印在楼上
My grandfather's name's on the building.
真希望能拥有你的祖父
Well, I wish I had your grandpa.
如果你"有"的话 这就会十分尴尬
If you did, then this would be super awkward.
但还是不了 他活的非常可悲
But no, you don't. He was a miserable piece of shit.
钱买♥♥不到幸福的典范
Walking example of money doesn't buy happiness.
只有不缺钱的人才用得上这句话
Yeah, well, that's only true for people who don't need it.
你给我钱 我给你展示幸福
You give me money, I'll show you happiness.
抱歉 不过你要相信我
I'm sorry, but trust me,
这种生活并不自♥由♥
this shit comes with its own set of handcuffs.
好了 布雷登·韦斯顿
Okay, Brayden Weston...
什么能让你幸福
then what exactly would make you happy?
你想谈谈吗
I mean, do you want to talk about that?
还是想做让我们都能幸福的事情
Or do you want to do something that'll make us both happy?
好吧 我可以确定
Okay, I can confirm that.
不 谢谢你 沃尔克先生
No, thank you, Mr. Volker.
未来的泰特议员很感谢您的支持
Future Congressman Tate really appreciates the support.
好的 回头联♥系♥
All right. Talk to you soon.
你好 布鲁 你怎么来了
What's up, Bru? What you doing here?
生存意义上吗
Like, existentially?
我觉得在这个人生中
I think my soul's on some real
我的灵魂得到了真正的扩张
serious expansion shit in this lifetime, you know?
你是说我实际在干什么吗
Oh, but, like, here, here?
对啊
Yeah, here.
这是我实习第一天
This the first day of my internship.
我在给泰特筹钱 好吗
I'm raking in bank for Tate, okay?
等等 你是新实习生
Wait, what? You're the new intern?
我才是泰特的新实习生
I was supposed to be Tate's new intern.
他在吗
Is he here?
我 我觉得他在打电♥话♥
Um, I... I think he's on a call.
塔里克
Tariq.
小兄弟 情势的转变出乎意料
My young brother, unexpected turn of events.
你把我的实习位置给别人了吗
So you gave away my internship?
拜托 没人"给我"任何东西
Uh, excuse me, no one "gave me" anything.
就当是重定向了
Think of it as a redirection.
我就不跟你说了
Listen, I ain't even gonna hold you.
你小子在这一带依然是个烫手山芋
Your Black ass is still hot as fuck out here in these streets,
对我的团队不太好
and it's not a good look for my team.
我是想用"无辜被冤"这个角度
You know, I tried to work the wrongfully accused angle
帮我们两个人改善形象
to boost both of our images,
可是 这个方式没法给泰特团队带来
but it's just not gonna bring in the kind of contributions
那么多的捐款
Team Tate needs right now.
所以你为了竞选资金
So you throwing me under
就把我卖♥♥了
the bus for some fucking campaign dollars?
没错
You're goddamn right.
这是为了更远大的目标
It's for a bigger cause.
那我该拿的学分怎么办
So what about the course credit I was supposed to get?
你可是圣帕特里克
You're a St. Patrick.
你自己能搞定的
You'll figure it out.
给 拿个帽子
Here, take a hat.
好了 我在南区街道安排了些人手
A'ight, so got some people working some corners
不过还不够
in Southside, but we gonna need more.
- 你去吧 - 我早就告诉过你
- That's you. - I already told you,
我不可能给诺玛卖♥♥货
I'm not moving weight for Noma
不可能给你找到的任何上家卖♥♥货
or any other fucking connect you find.
等等 德鲁没跟你谈谈吗
Wait, Dru ain't talk to you?
德鲁屁都放一个 因为他知道我说过什么
Dru ain't say shit 'cause he knows what I said.
我看他就是被埃弗雷特整得心烦意乱了
Or because he's distracted with punk-ass Everett.
你知道他还跟那家伙搞在一起呢吧
Yeah, you know he's still fucking with that nigga, right?
麦加的手下袭击我们那晚 德鲁就跟那小子在一起
That's where he was at the night Mecca's soldiers attacked us.
然后德鲁还带他去了顶层公♥寓♥跟凯会面
Then Dru brought him to the penthouse where we were meeting Kai.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的什么都看见了
The motherfucker laid eyes on him and everything.
您的电♥话♥已被转接到
Your call has been forwarded
自动留言语♥音♥信箱
to an automatic voice message system.
看见没 估计现在又跟他在一块儿呢
See? He's probably with him right now.
老爹 你一直在推德鲁上位
Pops, you keep pushing for Dru to take the throne,
- 但他不可信 他还没准备好 - 你就准备好了
- but he can't be trusted. He's not ready. - But you are?
我知道我能行
I know I am.
你准备好了个屁
还有 你以为我忘了你跟麦加合伙
And what, you think I forgot about you and Mecca's
想踢我出局的事了吗
fucking idea to take me out?
但凡你能别那么两面三刀 蛮横无脑
That whole hit would've never fucking happened
那场冲突压根就不会发生
if you weren't such a fucking brute and disloyal.
所以 德鲁的事 我想怎么处理
So I will deal with Dru however the fuck
就怎么处理
I want to deal with him.
如果这个家里
If there's anybody in this house
还有谁需要赢得我的信任 那也就你了
that needs to gain my trust, it's fucking you.
在我看来
你只有做好这么一件事 方能让我信任你
在我们找到杀害齐克的凶手之前
Your mom's not gonna rest
你妈妈决不罢休 对吧
until we find Zeke's killer, right?
这事交给你了
Handle it.
办妥了 我俩才有商量的余地
You do that, and then maybe we can talk.
谢谢你来帮我 我最恨打包了
Thank you for helping me. I hate packing.
没事
Of course.
这下 你就是俄城雷霆队里唯一的黑人了 对吧
Now, you know you about to be the only Black man in OKC, right?
你能来的话就不是了
Not if you come visit.
你这是...
Is that like...
- 在邀请我还是怎么的 - 你认为呢
- an invitation or what? - What you think?
说到邀请
And speaking of invitations,
我的签约派对明晚在橡树壹号♥举♥行♥
my signing party's tomorrow night at 1 Oak,
曼哈顿人气最高的夜店之一
我想你跟我一起出席
and I want you to come as my plus-one.
那我就是你的男伴喽
So I'd be, like, your date?
我想你在那里陪着我
I mean, I want you there with me...
但...
but...
我还不能公开你我的关系
I can't tell the world what role you play in my life...
目前还不能
not right now.
好吧
Right.
德鲁 我已经尽力了
I'm moving at the pace I can, Dru.
- 别太贪心了 - 别太什么
- Don't be greedy. - Don't be what?
你知道我的家庭给我带来多少压力吗
Do you have any idea how much heat I'm getting from my family
- 就因为这事...因为我俩 - 这与你的家庭无关
- 'cause of this... 'cause of us? - This isn't about your family.
这是我整个人生中最重要的时刻
This is the biggest moment of my entire life,
我需要你到场
and I need you there.
别人的看法重要吗
Why does a label matter?
你能到场支持我吗
Can you show up and be supportive?
好的
Okay.
对..对不起
Okay, I'm-I'm sorry.
时间地点发给我
Send me the info.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克对我来说就像兄弟
Frank was like a brother to me.
我还是不愿相信 他就这么没了
他生前很爱你
我知道
他愿意为你做任何事情 洛伦佐
我知道
现在我已经出来了
如果有什么我能帮到你或你家人的地方
尽管跟我讲
我会帮你的
谢谢
应该的
感谢你过来探望
小莫
Mo,
有人来看你了
someone's here to see you.
伊夫林 你来干什么
What are you doing here, Evelyn?
葬礼之后 就没人带食物过来了
People always stop bringing food after the funeral...
可我好几个月都没法下厨房♥
but I couldn't cook for months.
失去弗兰克是一回事 可...
Losing Frank was one thing, but...
我无法想象如果是我的孩子出事会怎么样
I can't imagine if it was one of my boys.
莫奈 还请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss, Monet.
谢谢你来看我
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表