剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You bring Lauren up after I give the okay.
稍等
Hang tight.
我可以去趟卫生间吗
Um, do I have a second to use the bathroom?
塔里克
Tariq.
他们要带我上楼了 你的证据呢
They're about to take me upstairs. Where's your proof?
就在这
I got it right here.
我私下告诉过你 为了保护劳伦
I told you in confidence that I was getting Lauren
我打算带她离开纽约 你瞒着我去杀她
out of the fucking city to protect her. You went behind my back.
我是为了保护你
And I was trying to protect you.
你是在保护自己
You were protecting yourself,
你向来如此
like you always are.
埃菲 劳伦不是威胁
Listen, Lauren wasn't a fucking threat, Effie.
你不需要杀了她的
You didn't need to kill her.
你太他妈软弱了 这很伤人
You are just so fucking weak, it hurts.
所以我才得出手料理了你的女朋友
That's why I had to take care of your little girlfriend,
因为你做不到
because you couldn't.
好 我相信你 - 谢谢
Okay, I believe you. - Thank you.
但已经太晚了
But it's too late.
联邦调查局要立一个组织犯罪案起诉你和特哈达一家
The feds are building a RICO case against you and the Tejadas.
组织犯罪案
A rico?
他们有我什么证据
What the fuck do they have on me?
毒品交易的证据
Evidence on the drug business,
还有与之相关的多起杀人案件的证据
as well as all those murders committed to sustain it,
包括我的
including mine.
他们马上就要开始立案了 - 妈的
It's all about to happen right now. - Fuck.
好 劳伦 你什么都不能跟他们说 好吗
All right, listen, Lauren, you can't say a word to them, okay?
我需要想想怎么才能摆脱这件事
I need to figure out something to get us out of this shit
回归我们的日常生活
so we can get back to our regular lives.
好吧 你是对的
Okay, you're right.
联邦证人保护计划是一条通往遗忘的不归路
WITSEC is just a one-way street to oblivion.
我会尽量帮你争取时间
I'll get you as much time as I can.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
可组织犯罪案可是个大案子
But shit, a RICO is fucking huge.
萨克斯怎么就没料到呢
How did Saxe not see this shit coming?
他知道
He did.
萨克斯在和联邦调查局合作
Saxe is working with the feds.
萨克斯是个内鬼
Saxe is a fucking mole.
我去
Shit.
妈 给你
There you go, Ma.
宝贝 谢谢你 - 不客气
Oh, thank you, baby. - You're welcome.
好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
说真的 这些食物看起来很好吃
Hey, I can't lie, this food look real good.
我真想念一家人聚餐的时光
I miss these family dinners.
谢谢你们让我回来
Thank y'all for having me back.
我也是
Well, me too.
现在闭嘴吃饭吧
Now shut up, and let's eat.
凯恩 可以帮我递一下玉米面包吗
Cane, can keep pass me the cornbread, please?
你知道那是妈做的不 - 我知道
You know Ma made that. - I know.
太好吃了
Listen, the food is banging.
可以多加些调料在蔬菜上
Greens could use a little bit more seasoning.
相比其他不喜欢蔬菜的人来说
And for somebody who don't like them greens,
你真的是狼吞虎咽
you sure are slurping it up.
闭嘴吧你
You better shut up.
你得告诉我怎么做饭
You gonna tell me how to cook.
警♥察♥ 手放桌子上
Police! Hands on the table!
这是什么情况
Yo, what the fuck is this?
你们最好有个好的理由
This shit better be fucking good.
特哈达夫人 一张逮捕令够吗
Would an arrest warrant suffice, Mrs. Tejada?
黛安娜·特哈达 站起来
Diana Tejada, stand up.
你被捕了
You are under arrest for possession
罪名是持有非法毒品并意图分销
of an illegal narcotic with intent to distribute.
你在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
站起来
Stand the fuck up.
妈 - 别这么粗暴
Ma. - Don't fucking fuck up.
别和我孩子这么说话
Don't speak to my child like that.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
好了 好了 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up.
黛安娜 我们会去警局捞你的
Diana, we gonna come and get you.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你没钱请... - 一个字都别说
If you can't afford one... - Don't say a fucking word.
我们将为你指派一个
one will be appointed to you.
妈 - 宝贝 我会去救你出来的
Ma. - I'm coming to get you, baby.
该死的
Fuck.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表