剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
But I picked this group specifically,
因为你们代表了伟大宪♥政♥实验的
because you represent different aspects
方方面面
of this great American experiment.
而这些不同
And those different perspectives
在本学期变得很是重要
are gonna be critical this semester,
因为我们要讨论是什么造就了美国
as we discuss what makes America America.
好吗
All right?
有什么特征是
So what are some characteristics
美国与生俱来的呢
that are inherently American?
一切都是为了钞票
It's all about the dolla, dolla bills, y'all.
贪婪 这点很好
Greed. That's good.
很美国
That's American.
说起美国肯定就是美国梦
America's all about the American Dream.
这是充满机遇的国度
I mean, this is the land of opportunity.
机遇
Opportunity.
或许对你而言是
Maybe for you.
美国是一个充满机遇的地方
America is the land of opportunity,
同时也是一个特权至上的国家
but it's also the land where privilege is paramount.
当我想起美国时 我会想到自♥由♥
Well, when I think of America, I think of freedom.
你在这个国家的自♥由♥度
Mm, isn't how free you are in this country
难道不是取决于你的肤色
determined by the color of your skin
和经济地位吗
and your economic status?
我就知道萨利姆会忍♥不住怼这一点
See, I-I knew Salim could not resist that one.
我给大家介绍一下我的助教
Let me introduce everybody to my TA,
萨利姆·艾希·弗里曼
Salim Ashe Freeman.
他提到的这一点正是我想说的
Now, the point he raises is where I'd like to start.
在美国
In America,
别人对你的看法决定了你的生活吗
is the way you're perceived your reality?
当然啦
Hell fucking yeah.
单看我的名字 他们就觉得我出生贫民区且无知
Just based on my name, I'm ghetto or unintelligent,
所以我必须花两倍的努力
so I have to work twice as hard
让人们意识到 我不仅仅是个坏女人
for people to recognize that I'm more than just a bad bitch.
我还很聪明
I'm a smart one, too.
我的情况跟你相反
I have the opposite problem.
人们都认为我很聪明
People think I'm smart,
他们也不觉得我是个坏女人
but they don't recognize I'm a bad bitch, too.
好吧
Okay.
那齐克·克罗斯呢
What about Zeke Cross?
他从受人爱戴的篮球运动员
You know, he went from beloved basketball player
变为嫉妒的杀手 乃至谋杀受害者
to jealous killer to murder victim.
是啊 他永远都没法澄清他背上的谣言
Yeah, he'll never be able to clear up those rumors from his name.
你叫什么
What's your name?
塔里克·圣帕特里克
I'm Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克
Tariq...
如果你的认知和事实不符
what do you do when your perception
你会怎么做
is at odds with your truth?
事实不是一直都胜过认知吗
Well, I mean, doesn't the truth always beat perception?
古斯塔夫·福楼拜说过 "世上没有真♥相♥
Gustave Flaubert said. "There is no truth.
只有认知"
There is only perception."
尽管他没有伤害任何人
So, despite having not hurt anyone,
齐克会一直以被指控杀手的身份被人记住吗
Zeke will always be remembered as an accused killer?
除非有人改变叙事
Unless someone changes the narrative.
好了 贪婪 机遇 特权...
Okay, greed, opportunity, privilege, and...
柯克
Keke.
还是这么性感啊
Looking fucking hot, as always.
塔斯 何事劳您大驾
Trace, to what do I owe the pleasure?
我来呢 是为了确保
You know, I'm just stopping by to make sure
我弟弟有好好表现
that little brother here's on his best behavior.
- 谢谢你了 - 布雷登是吗
- Wow, thanks. - Yo, Brayden, right?
是的
Yeah, man.
- 幸会 - 幸会
- Nice to meet you guys. - Likewise.
怀亚特 请在卢卡斯进来之前把你鼻子弄干净
Wyatt, clean your fucking nose before Lucas gets in here, please.
你知道这里向来如此嘛 柯克
You know how it goes around here, Keke.
别烦了
Stop bugging.
你想来一点吗
Yo, you want some?
不了 我不要 谢谢
Uh, no, man, I'm good. Thanks.
别让柯克影响你了
Ah, don't let Keke fuck with you.
可♥卡♥因♥是保住这份职业的唯一方式
Coke is the only way to maintain this job.
长时间承受压力
The hours mixed with the pressure
会让人精神失常的
drives everyone insane.
不了 兄弟 我不用
Nah, bro. I said I'm good, though.
就凭这一点 你就不可能是塔斯弟弟
No way you're Trace's brother.
或者卢卡斯的侄子
Or Lucas' nephew, for that matter.
可能卖♥♥货的都不吸吧
I guess when you sell, you don't partake.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck did you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥说话注意点 利亚姆
Hey, hey. Watch your fucking mouth, Liam!
我不管你听说了什么
Look, I don't care what you've heard,
但我弟弟还是姓韦斯顿的
but my brother here is still a Weston,
我记得
and last I looked,
那也是你薪水支票上的签名 对吧
that's whose name's on your fucking checks, right?
我不需要你为我出头
I don't need you standing up for me.
好了 你们两个都给我闭嘴
Okay, you know what? Both of you, shut the fuck up.
请不要在开会前再干这种事
And please stop doing that shit before meetings.
这让你们变得更混♥蛋♥了
It makes you all bigger assholes than you already are.
布莱登 我让查的数据你查到了吗
Brayden, did you get those numbers I asked you to run?
- 我去 - 什么鬼 你这么快就搞砸了
- Shit. - Oh, dude, you're fucking up already?
塔斯 你可闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up, Trace.
我放在桌上忘拿了 我现在就拿过来
Just... I forgot them on my desk. I'm gonna just grab 'em quick.
- 好的 - 快点 兄弟
- Yeah, sure. - And hurry up, dude.
兄弟 我就说他不行啦
Bro, I told you this was gonna happen.
天呐
Jesus.
你好呀 布莱登 很高兴再次见到你
Hello, Brayden. It's great to see you again.
巴什 你♥他♥妈♥的来干嘛
Bash, what the fuck are you doing here?
- 干嘛 - 上车
- What? - Hop in.
不可能 什么事
It's not happening. What's up?
你的情报真的帮了我大忙
Listen, you did me a solid with that tip.
那个戴窃听器的妞
Shorty who wore the wire?
我只是想报答你一下
I just want to repay the favor,
让你知道你男人
let you know your mans
想让你远离我们的毒品生意
is trying to keep you out of our drug game.
我们又开始卖♥♥货了
We back in business.
你不用跟我说塔里克的事
You don't need to tell me about Tariq.
那是我男人 我们意见一致相互理解
That's my man. We're both on the same page.
是嘛
Oh, word?
他知道你背着他来找我讲劳伦的事吗
He know that you came to me behind his back about Lauren?
我只是想让你知道我们恢复营业了
Listen, I'm just trying to let you know we back in business,
你男人没邀请你
and your mans ain't invite you.
布雷登: 我需要帮忙 有时间见个面吗 今晚
- 凯恩 再见 - 等下
- Bye, Cane. - Wait.
别这样嘛 埃菲
Don't do that. Effie.
我晚点联♥系♥你
I'ma catch you later.
我打电♥话♥给你问我哥西奥·罗林斯的事 你没回我
You haven't returned my calls about my brother, Theo Rollins.
我不回你电♥话♥
I haven't returned your calls
是因为没什么好说的了 戴维斯先生
because there's nothing new to say, Mr. Davis.
他最新的化验结果证实了我的看法
His latest labs confirm what I've been telling you.
他的B型和D型肝炎已经引起肝衰竭了
His hepatitis B and D is causing liver failure.
你堵我也改变不了任何事
Ambushing me isn't gonna change things.
那我们给他找个新的肝 我捐
Okay, so we'll get him a new liver... I'll donate.
我们考虑过了
We've been through this.
乙肝使得他不符合捐赠资格
His hep B makes him ineligible for donation.
我说过的
Like I said before,
他最多只有半年到一年的寿命了
he has anywhere from six months to one year.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
Okay, what the fuck are you talking about, man?
我们不能放弃
We ain't giving up, okay?
肯定还有其他的办法
Now, look, there's got to be something we can do,
试验药物之类的
some... some trial drug or some shit.
其实
Actually...
我的同事正在哥伦比亚进行
my colleague is running a drug trial
药物试验 取得了一些可喜的成果
that's showing some promising results at Columbia.
太好了
Yes.
你哥哥符合试验标准
Your brother fits the criteria,
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表