剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
到了 Yelp上的五星级酒店
Here it is... five stars on Yelp.
Yelp是美国最大点评网站
老哥 我们不在这里过夜
Nigga, we ain't staying the night.
我知道 我的意思是
Yeah, I know, but what I'm saying is
这里员工和保安很多
a lot of staff and security.
很多人盯着呢 你千万小心
A lot of eyes, so you got to be careful.
巴什在1158房♥ 我在这等你
Bash is in room 1158. I'll wait down here.
等下 先打住先打住
Whoa. Wait, wait, time-out, time-out.
我要千万小心 而你就在外面等着啊
I got to be careful while you wait here?
我就在隔壁街区 车里等
I'll be one block over with the car.
呵 那我告诉你 计划有变
Okay, guess what. Change of plans.
我不去杀人了
I'm not killing this motherfucker.
- 你去 - 凯恩 这不好吧
- You are. - Cane, I don't think that's a good idea.
凯恩
Cane!
你为什么那么不淡定 又不是第一回干这事
Why are you so shook, huh? This ain't your first.
那个金发妞就是你杀的
You already killed Blondie.
没错 但这次不一样
Yeah, I know, but this is different.
不一样 那女孩是你的朋友
Exactly. She was your friend,
而这混♥蛋♥是你的敌人
and this motherfucker's your enemy.
多简单的事
It's simple.
- 好吧 我去解决 - 好
- All right, fine, I'll do it. - Good.
我就在你旁边扶着你
And I'll be right here holding your fucking hand.
我们走过这扇门 搭服务电梯上去
Listen, we go through this door, take the service elevator up,
从房♥口车上搞到门卡 明白吗
grab a keycard from the maid carts, got it?
好
Good.
这么快
Now?
你给我提供一份如此高薪的工作
You're making this generous offer
就因为我是你的朋友吗
because I'm your friend?
塔里克 我知道你的朋友都是什么下场
Tariq, I know how your friends end up.
我怎么还会对此感兴趣呢
Why would I be interested in that?
我在想办法帮助我俩
I'm trying to help the both of us.
不 你只想着你自己
No, the only person you're thinking about is yourself,
一直都是
as usual.
假的 巴什 我不是那种人
That's a lie, Bash. I'm not that guy.
塔里克 你可骗不了骗子
You can't hustle a hustler, Tariq.
实在是自不量力
You're out of your league.
你可以伪装成别人
You can pretend to be someone you're not,
就跟你父亲一样
just like your father.
我才不像我那个混♥蛋♥父亲
Listen, I ain't my fucking father, all right?
西蒙告诉我 你父亲表面衣冠楚楚
Simon told me that your father was a drug-dealing killer
实际上就是个贩毒杀人犯
disguised in a Tom Ford suit.
你也一样 只不过你没像他那样西装革履
You're the same, but instead of a tailored suit,
你套了个大学生的皮囊
you're in some college hoodie.
塔里克 你假装是长春藤联盟学生
You can pretend to be some legit Ivy League student, Tariq,
可你就是个罪犯 暴徒
but you are a criminal and a thug,
大家都能看得出来
and they can smell that on you.
塔里克 你装得一脸无辜
You can pretend to be innocent, Tariq,
可我知道你是个什么货色
but I know who you really are,
只要我想 我随时都能毁掉你的人生
and I can ruin your life anytime I want,
因此 我建议你给我钱 你继续...
so I suggest you pay me and you continue...
- 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 - 塔里克 我是你主子
- Shut the fuck up! - I own you, Tariq.
- 塔里克 - 你们怎么来了
- 'Riq? - The fuck y'all doing here?
- 我去 - 操 兄弟
- What the fuck? - Shit, nigga.
- 还好吗 塔里克 - 还好
- You good, 'Riq? - Yeah. I'm good.
- 怎么回事 - 这不明摆着嘛
- What the hell happened? - Ain't it obvious?
真正的大明星帮你解决了后患
Original Urkel solved your problem.
我们得尽快处理尸体
We got to get rid of this motherfucker's body ASAP.
对 我们要收拾现场
Yeah, we got to clean this place up.
他不是街头混混
Nah, this ain't no corner boy.
我们得做些什么 保证没有人
We got to make sure people ain't looking
- 会找他 - 没事 他偷了斯特恩的钱
- for this motherfucker. - Nah, he stole from Stern.
那些人只会觉得他已逃亡♥国♥外
Motherfuckers think he took off overseas or some shit.
很好 趁还没来人 我们赶紧行动
Good. Let's hurry the fuck up before somebody come up here.
你干嘛打电♥话♥给我上司
Why the hell you calling my boss
询问丹堤·斯皮尔斯顶层公♥寓♥
about Dante Spears' penthouse?
抱歉 你是谁
Excuse me. Who are you?
缉毒局的布兰卡·罗德里格斯
Blanca Rodriguez, DEA.
公♥寓♥外的每张照片里都有这个人
He's in every picture outside the penthouse.
是你的手下吗
He one of yours?
他是纽约警局的凯文·怀特曼警探
That's Detective Kevin Whitman, NYPD.
我不知道他为什么出现在那里
I... I don't know why he's there.
- 丹堤·斯皮尔斯是你们的线人吗 - 对
- Um, Dante Spears was your CI? - Yeah.
你们允许别人继承他的顶层公♥寓♥
And you allowed for his penthouse to be inherited
以便观察哪条鱼会上钩
so you could see who it might attract?
聪明
Smart.
塔里克·圣帕特里克的谋杀案庭审中
You had your ass handed to you
你输得一塌糊涂
in that Tariq St. Patrick murder trial.
布兰卡·罗德里格斯
Blanca Rodriguez.
你调查过詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 对吧
You investigated James St. Patrick, right?
还有塔莎与塔里克本人
And Tasha and Tariq himself.
他们全家都是危险分子
That whole family is a menace.
看来你并没有放弃调查塔里克
I see you haven't given up on Tariq.
你呢
Have you?
丹堤·斯皮尔斯被杀当晚
Tariq was in Dante Spears' penthouse
塔里克就在他的公♥寓♥
the night he was killed.
什么 我怎么不知道
What? Why don't I know this?
因为这件事还没有对外公布
Because I haven't made it public.
我不想打草惊蛇
I don't want to spook him.
你有他什么线索
What do you have on him?
在我看来 塔里克
My theory is that Tariq,
布雷登·韦斯顿 特哈达家族
Brayden Weston, the Tejada family,
以及戴维斯·麦克莱恩都是犯罪网络里的
and Davis Maclean are all co-conspirators
- 同谋 - 证据呢
- in a criminal network. - Evidence?
还没有能让我采取行动的证据
Nothing that I'm ready to act on.
如果你不愿意分享
Oh. Well, if you don't want to share,
那我就该离开了
then I should just get going.
他们中有我的线人
I have a CI embedded with them.
还需要点时间
Just a matter of time.
丹堤会不会是塔里克的上家
Is it possible that Dante was Tariq's connect?
我还没发现确凿的证据
I don't have hard evidence of that.
你借谋杀案的名义追踪塔里克
You went after Tariq for murder,
实际上 却是为了调查毒品生意
but the driving force here is the drug enterprise.
你觉得你能用组织集团犯罪法
You thinking that you can nail Tariq
把塔里克和他的整个团队一网打尽吗
and his whole group under RICO?
拿到证据就可以
If we can get the evidence.
你在寻求授权吗
You seek authorization?
你也说过
As you said,
我在法庭输得一败涂地
I just had my ass handed to me in court,
所以在采取进一步行动之前 我会掌握足够的证据
so I need to be rock solid before moving forward.
你有足够影响力获得授权
You have enough clout to get authorization
成立联邦与地方联合工作组吗
for a joint federal and local task force?
你已经在他们的组织中安插了线人吗
You really have a CI embedded in their organization?
对
Yeah.
好 我可以试试
Then, yeah, I could try.
总得做些努力
Got to do something
将这些杀人凶手赶走
to get these fucking killers off the street.
你真觉得在齐克的球服退役仪式讲话
You really think speaking at Zeke's jersey dedication
能改变大家对你的看法吗
will change the way people see you?
他们都是被动观众
I mean, it's a captive audience.
只有听的份
They got to listen.
况且 不能让那崽种院长退我学
On top of that, I can't let this fucking dean kick me out.
他要是得逞 我的信托基金就打了水漂
If he does, then I lose my trust fund,
我需要这笔钱 回到我妈和亚斯身边
and I need that to get back with my mom and Yas.
明白了
Yeah. I get you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的没想到
It's, um, pretty impressive
黛安娜还能举办起这次纪念仪式
how Diana was able to pull this memorial off.
你今天下午跟她一起组织纪念仪式了吗
Were you with her this afternoon working on it?
下午没看见你呢
You kind of went MIA.
我和布雷登在一起
Mm-mm. I was with Brayden.
你好像说过 他在他爸公♥司♥干活
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表