剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
if Lauren points you out in a lineup.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that already?
反咬塔里克吧
So flip on Tariq.
埃菲 让他背锅
Put the blame on him, Effie,
因为他们想抓的不是你 他们想抓他
'cause they don't want you. They want him.
我已经想好你要跟条子们说些什么
Now, I've already figured out exactly what you can tell 'em,
让他承担所有罪责
so he takes all the weight.
这不是我的作风
I ain't even built like that.
那你想进监狱啊
So you gonna go to prison?
你为了塔里克就把我们都置于险境
You risk us all going away for this nigga Tariq,
只有我在这里...我在这里帮你
and I'm the one right here... I'm the one that's got your back?
我没让你来帮我
I didn't ask you to have my back.
这和你没关系 和塔里克也没关系
It ain't about you. It ain't about Tariq.
这是我为自己做选择
It's about me making a choice for myself.
埃菲 你在说什么
What the fuck, Effie?
这不是玩强硬的时候 好吗
This ain't the time to play hard, okay?
如果你听我的话 对我们都会有好处
Now, this can work out for both of us if you just listen.
从来没有我们 凯恩 我也没在玩
There's no us, Cane, and I'm not playing anything.
出去吧
Get the fuck out of here.
我的真律师马上就到
My real lawyer will be here in a minute.
去你的
Fuck you.
终于见到你了
Fucking finally.
你想怎么样 二元 大庭广众之下杀了我吗
What the fuck you gonna do? Pop me in the wide open, 2-BIT?
我就该...
I should...
臭小子 你还欠我钱呢
since you still owe me, nigga.
不过巴菲特说得好
But as my man Warren Buffet says,
竞争优势有变就得出♥售♥
sell when a competitive advantage changes.
那个白皮律师给了我封信
I got a letter from that white lawyer.
萨克斯给的 - 是的
From Saxe? - Yep.
他知道我和你♥爸♥有旧仇
He knew I had beef with your pop,
所以给了我些珍贵信息
so he sent me some valuable information.
所以 除了你已经欠我的
I'm thinking 100 bands
你得再给我十万 - 什么情况
on top of what you already owed on your tab. - What the fuck?
我的现金也快花光了
Listen, I ran through a lot of my liquid already, all right?
我可以给你点武器
I could give you some weapons
还有一些... 一些货
and some... some... some product on top of that.
不过我也不好说 我现在也做不了什么
But I don't know. There's not much I can do right now.
中间人让我们卖♥♥各种货物
The plug got us diversifying the fucking portfolio.
我要你的车钥匙
And I want the keys to your ride.
什么
Nigga, what?
你可以开我的车
You can take mine.
这还是抵得过塔莎藏身之所的价值的吧
That's gotta be worth knowing where Tasha's holed up.
这个提议你不能拒绝
It's a offer you can't refuse...
除非你想有人把你老娘干掉
unless you want somebody to shoot your moms.
你在说什么...
What the fuck are you talking...
给你
Here.
喂
Hello.
塔梅卡 有人知道塔莎的下落了
Tameika, somebody knows Tasha's location.
塔里克 这不可能
Tariq, that's impossible.
你母亲的地址是保密的
Your mother's whereabouts are sealed.
即使不是真的 多派点保护人员过去
Look, even if it wasn't true, sending some extra protection
也无妨 是吧
over there wouldn't hurt, right?
如果能让你安心
If it gives you peace of mind,
我可以明早给法警署总部打电♥话♥
I'll call the Marshals' office in the morning.
塔梅卡 我要现在就派人去
Tameika, I need it to happen now.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我现在就打电♥话♥
I'll put the call in now.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
孩子呢
Where is that child?
你让她像你一样
You know it's not safe
到处乱跑 这不安全
for you to be letting her run around like you do.
妈妈 我知道
Yes, I know, Mama.
我想要她有个尽可能正常的童年
I just want her to have as normal of a childhood as possible.
得了吧
Oh, girl, please.
这早就不可能了
That ship has sailed, young lady.
我不喜欢听你指指点点的
You know, I don't always like to hear your criticism.
里克
'Riq.
是你
It's you.
我好想你 - 嘘
I missed you so much. - Shh.
你等一下 我喊姥姥和妈妈来见你
Just wait till Big Mama and Mama see you.
嘘 蹲着别出声 好吗
Shit. All right, just stay down and be quiet, all right?
转身
Just turn around.
大家好啊
Hey, ya, fellas.
该死
Shit.
妈妈 如果你这么担心
Well, Mama, if you are so worried about it,
那就请出去把亚斯明找回来吧
please go ahead and get Yasmine, then.
好吧 我去 因为看起来
Yes, I will do just that, because it seems like
这里只有我在乎她
I'm the only one around here who gives a damn.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
汤米
Tommy?
嗨 塔莎
Hey, Tasha.
亚斯明 站这里别动
Yas, wait right here.
汤米 你想做什么
Tommy, what the fuck are you gonna do...
你要杀我吗 亚斯明和妈妈还在外面呢
shoot me with Yas and Big Mama right outside?
别担心 我有消音器 她们什么也听不到
Don't worry. I got a silencer. They ain't gonna hear nothing.
我不...你怎么找到我的
Look, I-I don't... I-I mean, how did you even find me?
你的朋友莫奈·特哈达
Your buddy Monet Tejada...
她给我留了封信
she dropped me a message.
也许她是想讨好我
Maybe she trying to get on my good side,
或者 也许她终于知道了
or maybe she finally figured out
你儿子就是恶魔的种
that your son is the fucking seed of the Devil.
求你了 别这样 汤米
Please, don't do this, Tommy.
太晚了 塔莎 - 你不想这么做的
Too late, Tasha. - You don't wanna do this.
别这样 汤米 求你了
Don't do this. Tommy, please.
汤米 - 里克
Tommy! - 'Riq?
塔里克 你在干什么
Tariq, what the fuck is you doing?
好了 住手
Okay, look, stop.
我们之间的战争该停下了
This battle between us has gotta end.
把枪放下 汤米 看着我
Put the guns down. Tommy, look at me.
我们是彼此唯一的家人了
We're the only family we got left.
他妈的别跟我提家人
Fuck out of here with that family bullshit.
家人不会互相告密
Family don't snitch on each other.
他们不会自相残杀 不会反♥目♥成仇
They don't kill each other. They don't turn on each other.
汤米叔叔 我们都不想这样的
None of us wanted that shit, all right, Uncle Tommy?
我爱你 但我还是会杀你
Now, I love you, but I'll put a bullet in you
只要这样能阻止你杀我妈妈
to stop you from killing my mother.
你以为你终于能杀我了哈
You think you finally gonna kill me, huh?
你已经杀了你父亲
Well, you killed your father,
所以给我一枪对你来说不是什么难事
so pulling the trigger on me ain't gonna be nothing to you.
不
No.
真难受
Shit.
塔梅卡
Tameika.
放松 塔里克
Easy, Tariq.
你头受伤了
You have a head injury.
貌似是有人砸了你的后脑勺
Looks like someone hit you on the back of the head.
艾丝特尔叫了法警
Estelle called the Marshals.
他们发现现场有法警死亡
They found their people dead
你躺在地上昏迷不醒
and you lying on the floor unconscious.
艾丝特尔说有个男人闯进了家
Estelle said a man broke in.
她听见他威胁塔莎
She heard him threatening Tasha.
你认识那个人吗 - 什么
Did you know the man? - What?
塔梅卡 我妈妈呢
Tameika, where's my mom?
塔梅卡 我妈妈怎么样了
What happened to my mother, Tameika?
塔里克 我很抱歉 塔莎失踪了
I'm sorry, Tariq, but Tasha is missing.
不过你妹妹和外祖母很安全
But your sister and grandmother are safe.
当局正在搜查
The authorities are searching,
但他们没有线索 不知道她的下落
but they don't have any leads to her whereabouts.
有可能是威胁她的人带走了她
It's possible whoever was threatening her took her.
塔里克 我很抱歉
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表