剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
you either a civilian or a gangster.
不可兼得
There ain't no in-between.
你只能选一条路 然后全力以赴
Stay in your lane. All in or all out.
你要是心猿意马
If you get distracted...
就会没命
you dead.
就算我听你的
A'ight, so say I do hear you out.
拼尽全力
Say I'm all in.
你是在乎的 对吧
You care, right?
你曾经那么坚定地支持过我
You proved that by having my fucking back.
塔里克
Oh, Tariq...
这不是我的战争
this ain't my war.
而且 我在纽约已经是死人一个了
Plus, in New York, I'm already dead.
塔里克 放聪明点
Be smart, Tariq.
还有不到24小时
Less than 24 hours away,
民♥意♥调查显示拉沙德·泰特的选票遥遥领先
and polls show Rashad Tate firmly in the lead
他的竞争对手安妮·王-韩
over his rival, AVH,
他就是第十二选区的民♥主♥党候选人
to be the twelfth district's democratic nominee.
在纽约 这就是他进入国会的保证
And in New York, that's a guaranteed ticket to Congress.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
拜托了 等选举彻底结束再欢呼吧
Please, not until after the election.
别有乌鸦嘴搅黄了
Don't jinx my ass.
你真是勇敢 居然爆料了韦斯顿控股
Taking on Weston Holdings was brave.
我一向不缺勇气
Courage is never something that I lacked.
对 你从来就不缺勇气
No, courage was never your problem.
你缺的是坚定的道德信念 不过呢...
Ethical conviction was your issue, but...
我也看到 你成为了我一直希望的样子
you showed me you are who I hoped you could be.
我真的为你骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我们可以重新开始
So maybe we can try again.
前提是我能找到恰当的方式 宝贝
Only if I can do it the right way, baby.
- "恰当的方式"是什么 - 我们 当然啦...
- "The right way"? - We will, of course, be with you...
竞选新闻播报
拉沙德...
Rashad...
你的膝盖不好
You know your knees are bad.
哈珀 我这是第三次求婚了
Harper, I'm gonna ask you a third time.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
- 我愿意 - 你答应了
- Yes. - Yes!
太好了
Yes!
我爱你
I love you.
现在莫奈成了我们老大了
So Monet's just our fucking boss now.
她使出了她唯一的一步棋
She made the one move she had.
这棋走得妙
It was smart.
明知会判死刑还逼着她孩子贩毒 这是哪门子妙棋
Forcing her kids to work for her under penalty of death is smart?
她简直就是个疯子
She's a fucking sociopath.
那又怎样
Does it matter?
反正我们也没地方可去
We ain't got nowhere else to go.
哦我给忘了 他是个妈宝男
Oh, no, I forgot. He's a fucking mama's boy.
一直都是 永远长不大
Always has been, always will be.
我要是你 我就闭嘴
If I was you, I'd shut the fuck up.
你那套废话我早听够了
I'm so tired of your fucking bullshit.
- 她杀了我们的父亲 你就不在乎吗 - 行了 住手
- Do you even care that she killed our father? - Enough! Hey!
能不能别吵了
Stop, okay?
这根本不是我们之间的纠葛
This beef ain't between us.
又是莫奈搞的鬼
It's Monet again.
你们都很清楚 一直都是她从中作梗
She's always the fucking problem. Y'all know that.
你们啥时候才能明白 我们过不上正常人的生活
When will y'all realize we don't live normal lives?
说真的
Seriously.
德鲁 你能不能给我顶天立地一回
Dru, I need you to man the fuck up, okay?
你当不了NBA球星的家庭煮夫
You're not gonna be a NBA housewife.
黛安娜 你也别老装成什么
And Diana, let's stop pretending
大学美少女了 行吗
you're some college sorority chick, all right?
我们都是毒贩子
We're drug dealers.
一家人都是干这个的
That's the family business.
咱们都是这种人
That's who we are.
现在我得去收钱了
Now, I have a collection to hit.
你知道吗
You know what?
我才不管他俩呢
Fuck both of them.
他们不会注意到我们出手的
They're never gonna see us coming.
等他们真注意到了 已经晚了
And by the time they do, it'll be too fucking late.
你终于来了
Nice of you to join us.
不是跟你说了 家里有急事吗
What the fuck don't you understand about family emergency?
我现在来了呀
I'm here now.
我弟弟死了 布雷登
My brother is dead, Brayden.
咱们现在得团结起来
Show some goddamn unity.
我觉得你们几个还是出去避避风头吧
I think you guys should just all get out of the city for a while.
避开媒体发问和警♥察♥调查什么的
You know, avoid all the media, cops, all that bullshit.
不 布雷登说得对
No, Brayden's right.
我一上街就会有人冲我骂骂咧咧的
I can't go out on the street without being heckled.
天啊 你们都只为自己考虑
Jesus, you're all thinking about yourselves.
卢卡斯叔叔的葬礼怎么办
What about a fucking funeral for Uncle Lucas?
贝卡说得对 谁来管卢卡斯叔叔的后事
Oh, Becca's right. What about Uncle Lucas?
反正他的葬礼也没人去
No one's even fucking going to that.
- 搞什么 - 爸 妈 贝卡
- What the fuck? - Mom, Dad, Becca,
你们还是先出去一下吧
you might wanna get out of here.
谁也不许走
Ain't nobody going nowhere.
你们家欠着我家的债呢
Your family owes my family money.
我压根不认识你们
I have no idea who the hell you people are,
不过 我们也没能力偿还任何人的损失
but we are not in a position to repay anybody's losses.
- 凯恩... - 你给我听好了
- Cane... - Listen, man.
轮不到你在这里说
You're not in a fucking position
- 还不上钱 - 凯恩...
- to not be in a position. - Cane...
咱们等会儿再说
let's fucking handle this later.
淡定啊 小矮子
Relax, little man.
各位 都给我冷静一下
Look, everybody calm the fuck down.
就算没钱还也不要紧 墙上这些画
If you don't have the money, these paintings right here
肯定不是赝品吧
damn sure don't look fake.
另外 这房♥子也不错啊
Fucking nice-ass house.
妈 你看这个
Yeah, check this out, Ma.
这幅画上有你的名字 莫奈
This one got your name on it. Monet.
对 这里写着呢
Yeah, right there.
我要把这一幅挂在餐厅里
I'll put this shit up in the dining room.
嗨...
Hey...
白皮 手表给我
Let me get that watch, snowflake.
哥们 这可是我家的传家宝
Oh, dude, it's a family heirloom.
不要啊
Oh, my God!
- 好的 - 好 谢了
- All right. - All right. Appreciate it.
我会跟当铺的哥们打个招呼的
I'll make sure I let the nigga at the pawn shop know that.
这些东西 只能算首♥付♥款
Hey, all this shit, it's just a down payment.
我们会回来把这里的东西全部收走
We'll be back for all this shit.
儿子 怎么回事啊
What the fuck, son?
你是有机会摆脱那种生活的
You had every opportunity to leave that life behind.
你跟他们不一样
You are not one of them.
是啊 你第一次就没吸取到教训吗
Yeah, you didn't learn your fucking lesson the first time?
有脸说我
Me?
你亲弟弟才是这一代人里最大的骗子
Your brother was the biggest crook in the generation.
你还要假装在此之前
You're gonna act like this is the first time
从没怀疑过他吗
you suspected anything?
行啊 看看证券交易委员会信不信你的话了
Yeah, okay. See if the SEC buys that bullshit.
这一家子 没谁了
This fucking family.
- 你跟你妹妹聊过了吗 - 聊过了
- You spoke to your sister? - Yeah.
老爸的事真的刺♥激♥到他们了
Shit that happened to Pops really fucked them up.
好吧 德鲁和黛安娜可能要退出了
All right? Dru and Diana might be out.
不行
Nah.
这样绝对不行
That ain't gonna work for me.
好吧 那你得自己想想办法了
Yeah, well, you gonna have to work your magic.
你打算什么时候告诉我埃菲被抓了
When was you gonna tell me Effie got locked up?
对 戴维斯都告诉我了
Yeah, Davis told me.
我还能指望你吗 凯恩 因为咱俩都清楚
Can I count on you, Cane? 'Cause me and you both know
塔里克搞不定这事
that Tariq is not gonna be able to handle this shit.
埃菲被抓也没啥大不了的 好吧
Listen, don't trip about Effie, all right?
我之前让她把塔里克供出来 可是她没有
She didn't snitch out Tariq like I asked her to.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表