剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情提要
Previously on Ghost...
完事了 谢谢
我们有人手 我们懂行
We got the soldiers. We know the game.
你们特哈达家的人
Nothing about you Tejada niggas
住在死人的公♥寓♥里
living in a dead man's penthouse
这就能让我想和你们合作了吗
make me want to work with you.
莫奈·特哈达跟丹堤·斯皮尔斯有关系
Monet Tejada has known ties to Dante Spears.
我们的调查组稳了
There's our RICO.
一旦病毒式传播开始 我们能一夜爆红
Once virality hits, it'll take off overnight.
速成币 一文不值
CrashCoin. It's worth about a trillionth of a cent.
好了 布雷登·韦斯顿
Okay, Brayden Weston.
什么能让你幸福
What exactly would make you happy?
你是想谈谈这个话题呢
Do you want to talk about that,
还是想做让我们都能幸福的事情
or do you want to do something that'll make us both happy?
我们或许可以让西奥出狱
We might be able to get Theo out of prison.
真的吗
Seriously?
这可能是我们最有希望的突破口了
This might be the closest we've ever gotten.
劳伦 什么情况 - 你叫她杀了我吗
Lauren, what the fuck? - You told her to kill me?
谁 - 埃菲
Who? - Effie.
我知道你杀了劳伦
I know you killed Lauren.
我要你♥他♥妈♥的说出来
I want you to fucking say it!
我为了保护你 替你出手了
I did it for you to protect you.
那是我们共同建立的公♥司♥
You can't just kick me out of the company
你不能就这样把我踢出来 公♥司♥既是我的也是你的
that we built together. This is as much my shit as it is yours.
你父亲的人寿保险
Your father's life insurance?
你家应该把这笔钱投资进韦斯顿集团
Your family should invest this into Weston Holdings.
犯罪自有其命运
Criminality has its own fate.
你得走了
You need to leave now.
我给你捎点货
I'll slide you some product.
塔里克不会知道
Tariq never has to know.
凯恩 你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that, Cane?
我想帮你
I want to look out for you.
我还得找个地方 把我爸让我在糖果店
I still gotta find a place to stash this product
卖♥♥的那些货藏起来
my dad had me running at the candy store.
还不到时候 看看这些摄像头还会拍到什么
Not yet. Let's see what else those cameras catch.
哪个混账在朝我们开枪
Who the fuck is shooting at us?
俄♥国♥佬
The Russians!
小莫 他们会琢磨出来的
They're gonna figure it out, Mo,
到时候
and when they do,
孩子们绝不会原谅你
those kids are never gonna forgive you.
权欲 第二章 幽灵
第三季第07集
至凯恩: 救命 俄♥国♥佬杀过来啦
你个狗♥日♥的♥
Bitch-ass motherfucker.
至凯恩: 你们这帮混♥蛋♥杀了帕维尔 你们输定了
我来了 你有什么急事
I'm here. What's your fucking emergency?
我要你跟德鲁分手
I'm gonna need you to back off Drew.
我们跟俄♥国♥佬开战呢
You really want to talk about Drew
你真的想聊德鲁的事
when shit's going down with the Russians?
这事都赖你 是你把伦佐的死栽俄♥国♥佬头上的
Look, this shit is on you for pinning Renzo's murder on them.
你大可不必把天杀的俄♥国♥佬卷进来
You didn't have to bring the fucking Russians into this.
现在德鲁成了他们的目标
And now Dru's in their crosshairs.
我是不会
Look, I'm not about to
让你把我儿子害惨了的
let you get my son all fucked up over this.
离开他
Now, walk away.
有什么好笑的
What the fuck is so funny?
你不怕俄♥国♥佬伤害德鲁
You're not scared about the Russians hurting Dru.
你害怕他发现
You're scared that he's gonna find out
你才是他父亲被害的原因
you're the reason his father is six feet under.
你我都知道这对我们俩来说都是个问题
You and I both know this is a problem for both of us.
你我都闭紧嘴就没事了
Not if we both keep our mouth shut.
然后德鲁就不会知道他妈妈想要爸爸死了
Then Dru never has to know his mami wanted his papi gone.
小子 你在威胁我
Boy, is you threatening me?
我在告诉你 事情会怎么发展
I'm telling you that this is how this is going to work.
我会继续跟德鲁约会
I'm gonna keep seeing Dru,
你对此不会有任何意见
and you ain't gonna do shit about it.
是嘛
Is that right?
是啊
That's right.
至凯恩与德鲁: 开会 就现在
劳伦 你好吗
Lauren, how are you?
我还"死"着呢 多谢问候
I'm still dead. Thanks for asking.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我在想办法让我们摆脱困境
I'm trying to figure out how to get us out of this shit.
为此 我需要你告诉我
To get us out of this, I need you to tell me
联调局有什么针对我的证据 拜托了
what the feds have on me, though, please.
塔里克 我为什么要这么干
Why would I do that, Tariq?
就是因为你 我的整个人生都被夺走了
You are the reason my entire life has been taken away.
劳伦 对此我很抱歉
Lauren, I'm sorry about that, okay,
不过我想弥补的
but I'm trying to fix this.
当真
Really?
他们说你是杀人凶手
They say you're a killer.
是怪物
A monster.
好吧 如果我是怪物 那也是被塑造成那样的
Yeah, well if I'm a monster, I was made into one.
从来都不是你的错 对吧
It's never your fault, is it?
为了得到你想要的而伤害了谁 你从不在乎
You don't care who you hurt to get what you want.
我 你姐姐
Me, your sister...
我姐姐
My sister?
杀害我我姐姐的
Listen, my sister was murdered
是一个咬着我不放的黑警
by a dirty cop that was after me.
说我是怪物的人有告诉你这个吗
Did the person that said I was a monster tell you that?
没有
No.
随你怎么评价我 为了保护我爱的人
Judge me if you want, but I did what I had to do
保护我的家人 我做了我必须做的事
to protect the people I love, my family.
好嘛 我想保护你的 我仍然想
All right, I tried doing that for you, and I'm still trying.
我知道 你现在只想跟你的家人团聚
Look, I know all you want is to be with your family right now,
我也是
same as me.
好吧 所以我们得跟联调局合作啊
Okay, and that's why we should cooperate with the feds.
我们应该出庭作证 这样我们就能自♥由♥
You know, we should testify so we can be free
找回我们以前的生活
and get our old lives back.
不 这是不可能的
No, all right, that's not an option.
就算我们没有因为出庭作证而被灭口
Even if we don't catch a bullet for testifying,
他们会把我们丢进联邦证人保护计划
they're gonna go throw us straight into WITSEC.
劳伦 我们再也见不到我们的家人
We won't be able to see our families ever again,
无法过我们梦想中的人生
won't be able to live the life that we dreamed about, Lauren.
如果你想重拾人生
Look, if you want your old life back,
你需要帮助我 好吗
you need to help me, all right?
塔里克 我想相信你的
I want to believe you, Tariq.
可我...
But I just...
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
好
All right.
我会尽我所能 让你相信我的
Well, I'll do whatever to get you there.
我保证
I promise.
我来了
I'm coming!
我去 爽 爽
Oh, my God, yes, yes!
我的天
Oh, my God.
靠 太棒了
Oh, fuck, that was so good.
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我就是有点分心了
Yeah, I guess I'm just a little distracted.
我以为塔里克和我现在应该没事了
You know, I figured Tariq and I would be good by now,
可是没有
but we're not.
以前从没这样过
Shit's just never been like this before, you know?
有时候 朋友来了又去的
Well, you know, sometimes friends come and go.
哭个一阵子 就翻篇了
You cry about it a little, and then you move on.
柯克 塔里克可不止是我的朋友
Yeah, Tariq's not just my friend, Keke.
他就像我的亲兄弟
He's, like, literally my brother.
你兄弟还是你生意伙伴
Your brother or your business partner?
我知道你跟塔里克在韦斯顿集团
I know that you and Tariq are dealing drugs
贩卖♥♥毒品 - 什么...
out of Weston Holdings. - Okay, wh...
你在说什么啊
what the fuck are you talking about?
帅哥 别装了
Boy, stop.
我可是帮你们做了一份两百万现金存款的
I literally helped you guys create a paper trail
书面记录
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表