剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Thanks for stopping by.
有件事你应该知道
You should know that some
有个白人警♥察♥一直在问东问西 打听弗兰克的事情
white cop's been sniffing around, asking questions about Frank,
说他叫怀特曼
said his name's Whitman.
当然 我什么都没跟他说 只是...
I didn't give him anything, of course, but...
你要知道有这么个事
you deserve to know.
你这个朋友很贴心
Look, you been a good friend.
你不用这样
That's not necessary.
其实...
In fact...
我的儿子们在布鲁克林有了个落脚点
my boys got a little foothold in Brooklyn.
他们一直都把我照顾得很好
They been taking care of me real good.
你在我困难的时候帮助过我
You helped me out in my time of need,
现在是我回报你的时候了
so now I'm returning the favor.
我们都知道 逝者已逝
But we both know it won't bring 'em back.
是啊
Yeah.
照顾好你自己 莫奈
Take care of yourself, Monet.
他不能就这样取缔你的实习机会
He can't just give your internship away like that.
他确实可以 这是他的竞选
Honestly, he really can. It's his campaign.
他有说原因吗
Did he say why?
我告诉过你 没人想跟我扯上关系
I told you, B, nobody's fucking with me.
你也明白 你足够幸运
And you know, you lucky
根本不会遇到这种破事
as fuck you don't got to deal with this shit.
那学分的事你打算怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do about the credits?
你大概得多上
I mean, you need to take, like,
两个课程才能弥补回来
two extra classes to make up for those.
- 鬼才知道 - 韦斯顿刚刚有了一个实习机会
- Fuck if I know. - Well, an internship just opened up at Weston.
- 你应该争取一下 - 为什么 好方便我们卖♥♥货吗
- You should take it. - Why, so we can move product?
兄弟 不如你再问问我 是不是能在你家卖♥♥货啊
Bro, ask me again if we moving product in your family's house.
或许你能得到无限机会
All right, you might be able to get unlimited fucking chances,
但对我们来说 这可不是什么有趣游戏
but it's not all fun and games for the rest of us, B.
我是想让我们从诺玛手里活命啊
I'm trying to save our lives from Noma.
好 如果我这么做了 导致不能再见妈妈和妹妹
All right, and if I do that, what the fuck is it worth
那又有什么意义呢
if I can't see my sister or my mom after?
有些东西
There's things that are
比钱和毒品更重要的
more important than just money and drugs, B.
那就是家庭 家庭是他妈最重要的
And that's family. Family's fucking important.
我们也是你的家人啊
Hey, we're your family too.
- 没错 - 你应该拿下那个实习生的资格
- That's right. - And you should take that internship.
我们不在那里卖♥♥货
We're not gonna move weight there,
而且如果你在乎你的名声
and if you're worried about your reputation,
这还真是个明智之举
this is a smart move.
她说得对 里克
She's right, 'Riq.
我叔叔是个一级棒的推荐人
My uncle would be a great fucking reference.
也许吧 不过 我确定你♥爸♥爸不会让我去的
Okay, maybe, but I'm sure Papa Weston don't want me there.
别担心 兄弟 不用管他 交给我吧
Nah, dude, fuck him. I'll handle him.
你就别操心了
You don't gotta worry about that.
好 好 不卖♥♥货哈
Fine. Fine, but no fucking drugs.
不卖♥♥ 我保证
No drugs, I promise.
那好 说定了
A'ight, bet.
太棒了
Fuck yeah.
我这就准备
Whoo! I'll set it up.
你真狂人一个
You're fucking crazy.
我马上回来 有点事情要处理
I'll be right back. Gotta go take care of something.
不要碰我的东西
Don't touch my shit.
我们必须告诉他劳伦的事 不如就现在...
We have to tell him about Lauren, like, now...
嘘 嘘 闭嘴吧你 布雷登 你脑子坏掉了吗
Shh. Shut the fuck up, Brayden. Are you fucking crazy?
搞什么 难道我们
Okay, what, are we just
要这样瞒他一辈子吗
gonna lie to him for the rest of our lives?
你自己说的 我们是他的家人
You said it yourself, we're his family.
- 他就剩我们了 - 确实是的
- We're all he has. - Exactly.
所以我们才尽我们所能去保护他
And we did what we had to do to protect him.
他知道这一切又有什么好处呢
How does him finding out help anything?
反而会破坏互相的信任 不值得
It would undermine his trust, not earn it.
在这个世上
There are only two people
只有两个人知道我们做过什么
on this planet who really know what we did,
我们到死都不能说出这个秘密
and we're taking that to the motherfucking grave.
妈的
Fuck.
你是麦加的飞行员
You're Mecca's pilot, man.
我知道你那晚看到什么了 你♥他♥妈♥的赶紧说
Listen, I know you saw something that night. So fucking talk.
我就听见了枪声然后发现了尸体
I just heard the shots and found the body.
我不知道谁干的啊
I don't know who did it!
好吧 你还有七次机会
That's okay, my guy. You got seven more chances
好好回想一下 行吗
to remember something, huh?
反正你一只手也能开飞机 对不对
Huh? You can fly a fucking plane with one hand, right?
我就看到他的背影
I only saw him from the back.
一个穿深色夹克的光头佬
Bald-headed dude in a dark jacket.
大衣领大拉链的那种款式
Big-ass collar and zippers.
这就对了
There it is.
我就知道你多少看到了点东西
See, I knew you was fucking paying attention.
- 你呢 大块头 跟我聊聊呗 - 我发誓我没看见他
- What's up, Big Money? Talk to me. - I didn't see him, I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
别这样
Please don't.
别
Please!
我就看见一辆车 被人开走
All I saw was the car, it was driving away!
那车的尾灯坏了
The taillight was busted!
谢谢
Thank you.
你们真是帮大忙了
You've been very helpful.
兄弟 这真是太棒了
Dude, this is gonna be so lit.
即然柯克是你的主管 我又跟她一个团队
So KeKe's your supervisor, but I'm on her team,
所以我也算你半个上级
so I'm kind of like your half-boss
想想看是不是 不过别担心啊
if you think about it, but don't worry,
我很随和的 我自己倒咖啡
I'm super chill, and I get my own coffee,
我只要每周一次的蛋蛋按♥摩♥
and I only need my balls massaged, like, once a week.
我他妈不干了 滚犊子吧你
I fucking quit. Get the fuck out of here.
我逗你玩呢 逗你的
I'm fucking with you, I'm fucking with you.
- 这是雷瓦和莱克斯... - 嗨 你好啊
- Uh... oh, there's Reva and Lex... - Hey, what up?
这是我哥们塔里克
Uh, this is my boy Tariq.
厨房♥ 洗手间...
Kitchen, bathroom, uh...
那位是私人教练尼克
oh, there's personal trainer Nick right there.
- 健身房♥在三楼 - 大家好啊
- Gym's on the third floor. - What's up, boys?
第一节课免费哦
Your first session's free, yeah?
想听听我的建议吗
You want my advice,
订节课吧
schedule something.
想要做到最好 就一定要来哦
Looks like you should if you want to be at your best.
我逗你呢 兄弟
I'm fucking with you, bro.
尼克老兄
Nicky boy,
我上次练泰拳还没缓过来呢
you know, I'm still, uh, recovering from that Muay Thai thing,
不过我很快就回来上课啊
but yeah, I'll be back at it soon.
一分耕耘 一份收获 是吧 哥们
Do more, be more, my man, all right?
借口或是成果
You can have results or excuses,
不可兼得
not both.
什么鸟人
What a dick.
布雷登·杰弗逊·韦斯顿
Brayden Jefferson Weston!
立刻参加家庭会议
Family meeting now!
你这下惨了
You're so fucked.
塔里克·圣帕特里克来干什么
What the fuck is Tariq St. Patrick doing here?
是啊 老弟 你不至于蠢到这地步吧
Yeah, dude. I mean, there's no way you're that fucking stupid.
难道你真的忘了这一年里发生的一切了吗
I mean, did you really forget about everything that happened
还是说你就这么恨老爸吗
over the last year, or do you hate Dad that much?
我猜这是你批准的
I assume this went through you.
他是我们的新实习生
He's our newest intern.
我希望你能给他一个...
I hope you gave him a...
热情的韦斯顿式欢迎
warm Weston welcome.
你不会觉得这是个好主意吧
You can't possibly think that's a good idea.
我说得很清楚 在"课程纠错"事件结束之后
I made it clear Brayden was to stay away from him
- 布雷登要远离他 - 我不是小孩了 爸爸
- after that whole CourseCorrect ordeal. - I'm not a kid, Dad.
你不能选择我的朋友
You can't just choose my friends.
显然 用得有人替你选
Well, clearly someone fucking needs to.
让塔里克进公♥司♥对家族无益
Having Tariq at the firm is not good for the family.
对底线无益是吗 你们这帮人
Not good for the bottom line, 'cause that's all you guys
- 在乎的不就是这个嘛 - 别他妈说了 老兄
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表