剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情提要
Previously on Ghost...
我需要跟你说件事 我犯了一个严重的错误
I need to tell you something. I made a horrible mistake.
我以为我开枪打的是他 实际上却是齐克
I thought I was shooting him, but it was Zeke.
你杀了我儿子
You shot my son.
我他妈都没法看你
I can't even fucking look at you.
那我们的家呢
What about our family?
出于对孩子们的尊重
Out of respect for them,
我不会开枪打死你 尽管你该死
I'm not gonna give you the bullet you deserve.
我打电♥话♥给你问我哥的事 你没回我
You haven't returned my calls about my brother.
我的同事正在进行一项药物试验
My colleague is running a drug trial.
但你哥正在坐牢 所以不能参加
Your brother can't participate while he's in custody.
你一旦搞砸 她必死无疑
You fuck up, she dies.
我们永远摆脱不了诺玛
Noma still owns us forever.
可能有条出路 这是她的孩子
May have a way out. This is her kid.
我们找到这个女孩 就能利用她得到自♥由♥
We find the girl, we can use her to leverage our freedom.
怎么还有警卫站岗 到底是谁在里面
You have guards standing watch? Who the fuck is in there?
劳伦
Lauren.
照法律而言 她不能让你待在这里
You know, she can't legally keep you here.
塔里克没想杀你
Tariq didn't try to kill you.
劳伦 什么情况 - 你为什么想让我死
Lauren, what the fuck? - Why did you want me dead?
你在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
埃菲 她把我从布莱登那带走
Effie, she took me from Brayden,
打晕了我 然后把我扔进了河里
knocked me out, and dumped me in a fucking river.
你去哪了 - 我一直和联邦调查局在一起
Where the fuck have you been? - I've been with the feds.
我们可不是你唯一需要担心的人
We're not the only people you gotta worry about.
如果我有机会...
If I had the chance,
我会亲手割开杀父仇人的喉咙
I'd slit the throat of the motherfucker who killed my father.
完事了
权欲 第二章 幽灵
第三季第06集
没错 是他
Yeah, that's him.
至戈多: 你在哪
给钱给钱
Give me my money.
咋了 妈
What's up, Ma?
什么
What?
实在是太美妙了 - 嗯
That was amazing. - Mmm.
莫奈来电
妈 怎么了
Ma, what's up?
什么
What?
早啊
Good morning.
早
Morning.
怎么了
What's up?
你还好吗 你一直很安静
You good? You've been hella quiet.
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
操
Shit.
洛伦佐·特哈达在暴♥力♥袭击中丧生
你看到这个了吗
Did you see this?
洛伦佐·特哈达昨晚被杀了
Lorenzo Tejada was killed last night.
什么 真的假的
What? You dead ass?
真的 这上面说他的尸体是在特哈达酒吧外被发现的
Yeah, it says his body was found outside of the Tejada bar.
目前还没有更近一步的消息
No further details at this time.
妈的
Shit.
你不会是知道些什么吧
You didn't know anything about this, did you?
不啊 我怎么可能知道
Nah, why would I?
不好说
I don't know.
你看起来就好像见鬼了一样
You look like you've seen a ghost or something.
我只是突然想起我得在上课前
I just remembered I had to take care of something
去处理些事 仅此而已
before class, that's all.
好吧
Okay.
库珀 萨克斯
Cooper! Saxe!
天啊
God.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
你知道洛伦佐·特哈达昨晚被杀了吗
Did you see that Lorenzo Tejada was murdered last night?
嗯 都已经上新闻了
Yeah, it's up on the Post right now.
洛伦佐·特哈达在暴♥力♥袭击中丧生
我猜你还没从他家人那儿听到消息
I assume you haven't heard from the family.
没
No.
操
Fuck.
这照片倒是挺帅
Nice-looking picture, though.
我去联♥系♥他们
I'll reach out.
你有没有听说关于劳伦·鲍尔温
Listen, have you heard anything about an investigation
死亡调查的消息 说是谋杀
into Lauren Baldwin's death, foul play?
我... 你都听说了什么
I... uh, what have you heard?
塔里克说警方对劳伦·鲍尔温的死亡
Tariq said that there's an investigation
展开了调查
into Lauren Baldwin's death.
我们得知道塔里克的名字有没有被提及
Look, we need to know if Tariq's name is coming up.
詹妮: 我们需要见一面
嗯 不是 我也不知道
Yeah, no, I... psh, I don't know.
我去查查 然后再跟你汇报
I'll look into it and circle back.
好
Yeah.
你哥怎么样了
Uh, how's your brother doing?
不太好
Not well.
现在没时间申请人身保护令 我们必须尽快将他捞出来
There's no time to file that writ. We need to get him out ASAP.
你在州长办公室有没有熟人
Who do you know in the governor's office
可以帮忙促成减刑
that could help push through a commutation?
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
我绝不会做任何伤害你的事
I would never do anything to hurt you.
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
我就猜到你会在这儿
I thought you might be here.
哦 是你啊
Great, it's you.
你应该庆幸是我 你现在必须回安全屋去
Lucky for you, it is me. We need you back at the safe house now.
詹妮 你不能强迫我
Jenny, you can't force me.
萨克斯说的
Saxe said that.
而且他也不认为
And he also doesn't think that Tariq
塔里克有参与谋杀我的计划
was a part of the plan to kill me.
那只是猜测 萨克斯并没有证据
Just speculation. Saxe has no proof.
那你就有吗
But do you?
我告诉过你了 埃菲才是
Look, I told you, Effie is the one
那个真正要杀掉我的人
who actually tried to kill me.
如果她是背着塔里克做了一切呢
What if she did that without Tariq knowing?
你离开安全屋之后还去过哪里 劳伦
Where else did you go after you left the safe house, Lauren?
我...我一整晚都在这里啊
I...I was here the entire night.
我想让我爸妈知道我还活着
I wanted my parents to know that I was alive,
但他们一直没回家
but they never came home.
你父母仍认为你已经死了
Your parents still think you're dead
并且为了安全起见 他们已经被转移了
and were temporarily moved for their safety.
这个房♥子留着是为了给他们打掩护
We kept their home intact for their cover.
所以我才会有钥匙
It's why I have these.
詹妮 我不能一直对所有人说谎
Look, Jenny, I can't keep lying to everybody.
我想要回到原来的生活
I want my life back.
那么唯一的出路就是挺过去
Then the only way out is through.
很遗憾 在你结束配合调查前
Unfortunately, we can't let you see your parents
我们不能让你跟父母见面
until you're finished cooperating with the case.
如果你想打退堂鼓
And if you choose to drop out,
我想我们谁都不会有好结果
well, I can't imagine that'll end well for any of us.
好吧
Fine.
想让我回去 就让我先跟萨克斯谈一谈
If I'm gonna go back, I wanna talk to Saxe first,
单独谈
alone.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
其实 我想明天带你去个地方
Actually, I wanted to take you somewhere tomorrow.
你有空吗
You gonna be free?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, sure.
美国 一个谎言之地
America, the land of lies.
从被政♥府♥掩盖的真♥相♥
From governmental cover-ups
到阴谋论
to conspiracy theories,
没有什么比欺骗
there is nothing more American
更能代表美国了
than deception.
那么 在这个假新闻泛滥的年代
So in this era of fake news,
什么才是真♥相♥呢
what is truth?
真♥相♥由谁决定
Who determines it?
它真的重要吗
And does it even matter?
艾希莉
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表