剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
both of our futures are at stake right now, all right?
在你对他们开口之前 你得见我一面
You need to meet with me before you say anything to them.
就五分钟
It's five minutes.
求你了 劳伦 求你了
Just please, Lauren, please.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe you talked
你说服的兄弟们继续遵循我们的协议了
your brothers out of going back on our deal.
我要是早知道谈生意会让你这样
If I knew talking business is what gets you going like this,
我会一直谈下去的
I'd talk business all the time.
好啊 来吧
Yes, please.
不过 说真的
No, for real, though...
你是怎么说服你兄弟的
how'd you convince your brothers?
我告诉他们君子一言 驷马难追
I told them our word was our bond,
如果他们不能言出必行
and if they couldn't stay true to that,
那么我就退出
there was no place for me there.
你愿意为了我们的协议
You would have given up your family...
放弃你的家人
for our agreement?
得了吧
Come on.
你难道不觉得你值得吗
You don't think you're worth it?
你对我们的感情是认真的
So... so this is serious?
这不明摆着的嘛
Ain't that shit obvious?
也是
I guess so.
天啊 完了 - 怎么了
Oh, shit, shit. - What?
我都没意识到已经这么晚了
I didn't realize how late it was.
我得走了
Y'know, I gotta roll.
好吧
Okay.
我的天
Good god.
我在路上了
他们好像知道洛伦佐不是俄♥国♥佬杀的了 我们谈谈
你想什么时候见面
我在路上了
德鲁
Dru...
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
德鲁
Dru!
德鲁 搞什么
Dru, what the fuck?
是他
It was him.
他杀了爸爸
He killed Papi.
我在这
I got you, man.
我在这
I got you.
处理好了吗
You handle it?
没问题
No worries.
宝贝 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, baby.
抱歉
So sorry.
看起来没什么问题
Everything looks normal.
柯克 你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? Keke,
整个公♥司♥都是个庞氏骗局
the entire firm is a giant fucking Ponzi scheme.
大鳄 你得冷静下来
You need to calm down, Gordon Gekko.
你来这才五分钟
You've only been here for five minutes.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
这里有两套账本
There are two sets of books
记录着完全不同的存取款项
with totally different deposits and withdrawals.
资产负债表根本对不上
The balance sheets don't add up.
还有那个通往秘密碎纸室的
And what about the hidden staircase
隐藏楼梯呢
with the fucking secret shredding room?
马多夫庞氏骗局不就是这么开始的吗
I mean, isn't that how the whole Madoff thing was set up?
这么着吧 我今天晚上把这些都看一遍
You know what? I will look over these tonight.
我们明天早上再讨论
We will discuss this in the morning.
不行 我们不可能等到明天再讨论
No, we're not discussing anything in the morning.
事情真的非常糟
Something is seriously fucked.
我要立刻马上和我叔叔谈谈
I need to talk to my uncle right now.
布雷登 布雷登
Brayden. Brayden!
你认为韦斯顿集团是一场巨大的庞氏骗局
You think Weston Holdings is a giant Ponzi scheme?
证据就是这么说的
Okay, well, that's what the evidence says.
你是知道我们家
You do realize that we've been
几代以来都是金融产业的支柱吧
a pillar of the financial industry for generations?
我们按照证券交易委员会 以及其他政♥府♥机构规定
We comply with onerous reporting obligations,
履行了繁重的信息披露责任
the SEC, and other government agencies.
这只意味着这个庞氏骗局运营得极其出色
But that just means it's an extremely well run Ponzi scheme.
你说得对
You're right.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
我不想说对啊
I didn't want to be right.
我爸知道这事吗
Does my dad know about this shit?
你♥爸♥弦绷得太紧 他知道了会立马中风的
Your dad is so uptight, he would have an instantaneous stroke.
都是我♥干♥的
No, this is all me.
我拯救了公♥司♥和我们家族
I saved this firm and our family from ruin.
所以你该感谢我
So you should be thanking me.
你还把这些文件给谁看了
Now, who else did you show these documents to?
没人
No one.
我发誓 - 你真的很不擅长说谎
I swear. - You're an awful fucking liar.
柯克 进来
Keke, get in here.
她和这事儿没关系 - 怎么了
She has nothing to do with this. - What's going on?
和布雷登给我看的文件有关吗
Does this have to do with the paperwork Brayden showed me?
柯克 别装了
You can drop the act, Keke.
你居然知道这事
You knew about this shit?
柯克和其他几个人
Keke and a few select
在帮我维持着整个公♥司♥
others helped me keep this whole thing going.
怎么做的 - 创造虚假记录
How? - Through creative record-keeping.
你亲眼见证过我们的流程
You saw our work for yourself.
我们吸引新的投资者 来保持我们的账户充裕
And we keep everyone in the dark by bringing in new investors
不让任何人知道公♥司♥的真实状况
to keep our accounts flush.
这就是诀窍 如果你做对了 就像我们做的这样
And that's the trick. If you do it right, which we do,
就不会有人知道 - 好吧 不管怎样
no one will ever know. - Okay, but no matter what,
最后总有人来背黑锅
someone always ends up holding the bag at the end.
你们这些天杀的罪犯
You guys are fucking criminals.
他刚刚叫我们罪犯
He just called us criminals.
是呢
Yeah.
可... 他和塔里克
When... when he and Tariq
还在我眼皮子底下贩毒来着
are running a drug operation under my roof.
你居然把这事告诉他了
You opened your fucking mouth about that?
你说了会保守秘密
You said you wouldn't.
布雷登 我们从一开始就知道了
Brayden, we've known since the beginning.
实话说 我只是想听你亲口承认
To be honest, I just wanted to hear you admit it.
我是真的希望
I was actually kind of hoping
你能像在斯坦斯菲尔德那样 也在公♥司♥干起来
that you'd set something up like you did at Stansfield.
那些大量非法现金
All that sweet undocumented cashola
帮我们运营得更久了呢
just helps keep this gig going that much longer.
我要拿回那笔钱
Okay, well, I need that money back,
还有塔里克的信托基金
and Tariq's trust fund too.
事情不是这么操作的
That's not how this works.
给你一些建议
So here's some advice. Um...
闭好你的嘴
keep your fucking mouth shut.
如果你敢透露出去
If any of this gets out,
那便会毁了你的家族
it will destroy your family.
皆大欢喜不好吗
No one has to lose.
懂了吗
Okay?
还有一件事
Oh, um, one more thing.
为了防止你胳膊肘往外拐把我卖♥♥了
In case you're thinking of going all Rachel Dolezal on me,
记住 我知道你的毒品生意
remember, I know about your drug business.
我向你保证 我待的监狱比你的可舒服得多
And I assure you, my prison will be a lot nicer than yours.
你一直在利用我
You were using me this whole fucking time.
不 也不算是一直
No, it was not the whole time.
布莱登 我其实挺喜欢你的
Look, I actually like you, Brayden.
柯克 我♥操♥你大爷
Fuck you, Keke.
高兴点 布雷...
Cheer up, Bray...
这也没那么糟糕啊
it is not all that bad.
我们不用再对彼此撒谎了
Look, we don't have to lie to each other anymore.
我们现在在一条船上了
We're in this together.
布雷登
Brayden.
不好意思 我有个问题
Excuse me. I got a question.
借你工作证用一晚上 需要多少钱
How much you gonna charge me for that badge tonight?
这些够吗
This enough?
嗯 我还要那顶帽子 还有那件外套
Yeah, I'll take the hat and that jacket as well.
我先跟梅迪纳汇报一下
I'll debrief Medina first.
我说可以后 你就把劳伦带上来
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表