前情提要
Previously, on NCIS: New Orleans
诱饵鱼 他回来了
Baitfish. He's back.
出自S01E17
我追踪的每具尸体 都引向另一具
Each body that I follow leads me to another one.
诱饵鱼有个大计划
Baitfish is up to something.
我不知道究竟是什么
I-I just don't know what.
我以前见过你这个状态
I've seen you in this mode before.
那种"其余啥都不重要"的表情
The “nothing else matters” look,
废寝忘食
the not sleeping, not eating.
抽离 独断专行
You withdraw. You shut the world out.
他差点害死我女儿 我必须找到他 了结这事
He almost killed my daughter. I need to find him and end this.
应该让Jenks烧死的 Sasha
Should've let Baitfish burn, Sasha.
他们抓住他 会供出我俩
They arrest him, he gives them us.
-他在策划一次袭击 -目标是谁
- He's planning a hit. - Target?
城里某人
Someone in town.
还在试图查出是谁
Still trying to figure out who.
Lasalle在哪儿
Where's Lasalle?
我要给他老大带个信儿
I need to get a message to his boss.
我不知道
I don't know.
用你也可以
You'll do.
Christopher
Christopher.
Chris
Chris?
能听见我说话么
You hear me?
你能告诉我怎么回事么
Can you tell me what happened?
我把Cade送到公交车站
I dropped Cade off at the bus station.
我停下去买♥♥酒
I stopped to pick up wine.
我到这里的时候...
And when I came here...
我发现Savannah就...
I found Savannah like...
这样了
this.
我发现她就这样了
I found her like this.
那是什么时间
What time was that?
大概9:00 9:15
It was about 9:00. 9:15.
我以为我能救活她
I thought I could save her.
但是...
But...
她走了
She was gone.
我停下去买♥♥酒
Yeah, I stopped to get wine.
好 别这样
Okay. Come on.
待在这里 好么 我马上回来
Stay here, all right? I'll be right back.
好么
Okay?
过去几周 那孩子真是
Last few weeks, that boy has drawn
祸不单行
every bad card in the deck.
有什么发现
You get anything?
我们在她手腕上
We found a bloody fingerprint
发现一枚血指纹
on her wrist.
Pride
Pride,
是诱饵鱼
it's Baitfish.
是Paul Jenks
It's Paul Jenks.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
冲我来 我能理解
Coming after me, I understand that.
但是 Christopher
But... Christopher?
Savannah
Savannah?
他对她下手干净利落 Dwayne
He made quick work of her, Dwayne.
一枪正中胸口
Single gunshot wound to the chest.
近距离 小口径
Close range. Small caliber.
Savannah是在这里中枪的么
Savannah was shot here?
不 据地上的血滴判断
No. Judging by the drops
我认为他是之后把她拽过来的
on the floor, I'd say he dragged her over here postmortem.
他把她的尸体
He moved her...
挪到窗户前面
in front of the window?
他为什么要...
Why the hell would he...
趴下
Get down!
Pride
Pride.
Lasalle和特警组在搜寻枪手的位置
Lasalle and SWAT are searching for the shooter's nest.
新奥尔良警方(NOPD)封锁了方圆一英里
NOPD has cordoned off a square mile.
-空中进行监视 -他跑了
- Got eyes in the sky. - He's gone.
这是个陷阱
This was all a setup.
我相信他规划好了逃跑路线
Got to believe he thought through his escape route.
大家都好么
Everyone's accounted for?
两人牺牲 都是警♥察♥
Two dead, both cops.
四人受伤 在送往大学医院的路上
Four wounded-- on their way to University Hospital.
是五人受伤
Make that five.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
让我看看 放松 放松
Let's see. Easy, easy.
好深的伤口
Oh, that's a deep cut.
应该是玻璃划伤 这里需要帮助
Most likely glass. Need some assistance here.
-伤口没事 我不走 -你别无选择
- It's fine. I'm not leaving. - You don't have a choice.
马上去检查
Get it looked at right now.
谢谢 伙计们
Thank you, fellas.
King
King.
Christopher
Christopher.
AK-47 在街对面的空公♥寓♥里找到的
AK-47. Found it in the empty apartment across the street.
二楼 左上角
Second floor, top left-hand corner.
他是守株待兔
We were sitting ducks.
我去跟特警组谈谈 看他们发现了什么
I'll talk to the SWAT team, see what they know.
等一下
Hang on.
我不会让那家伙逃掉的 King
I'm not letting this guy get away, King.
看着我 Christopher
Look at me, Christopher.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
今天发生什么了
What the hell happened today?
你说诱饵鱼在策划一次袭击
You said Baitfish was prepping for a hit.
目标是我的人
The hit was on my people.
他们没事吧
Yo. They okay?
两名警♥察♥牺牲
Two cops are dead.
还有Lasalle的女朋友
And Lasalle's girlfriend.
那个小人鱼
The mermaid?
该死
Damn.
他在哪儿 Sonja
Where is he, Sonja?
诱饵鱼在哪里
Where's Baitfish?
我几乎不算是团伙中的一员
I-I'm barely part of the crew.
我不知道他的位置 我只是收到短♥信♥
I don't know his location. I just get texts.
当初我们有机会时 就该抓住他的
Should have grabbed him when we had the chance.
你从未有过机会
You never had that chance.
那家伙是个逃犯
Guy's a fugitive.
极其多疑 全是一次性手♥机♥和暗语之类的
Paranoid-- it's all burner phones and code words.
我给你安排个盯梢
I'm giving you a tail.
绝对不行
The hell you are.
如果诱饵鱼发现任何支援 他会永远消失
If Baitfish spots any backup, he's gone for good.
你让我对付这家伙
You put me on this guy.
说让诱饵鱼把我们引向Sasha Broussard 那个财团
Said let Baitfish lead us to Sasha Broussard, the syndicate.
把他们一网打尽
Wrap 'em all up together.
那才是计划
That was the plan.
计划变了 那家伙杀了警♥察♥
Well, the plan's changed. The guy's a cop killer.
正因为如此 我不能让你把我撤出来
Which is why I'm not letting you pull me out.
不能让我
Not letting me?
听着
Look,
你可以通过这个追踪我
you can keep track of me on this.
GPS可以随时告诉你我在哪里
GPS will tell you where I am at all times.
每两小时报到一次
Check in every two hours.
走吧
Go.
注意安全
Be safe.
我是Pride
Pride.
还活着哈
Still alive, huh?
我想着有一半的机会干掉你呢
I figured I had a 50/50 shot.
你在哪儿 诱饵鱼
Where you at, Baitfish?
我过去找你
I'll come by.
再给你一次机会
Give you another chance.
不再是你的诱饵鱼了
Not your Baitfish anymore.
你当然是
Sure, you are.
我已经长成鲸鱼了 不是么
Grown into a whale, didn't I?
你搭档的女朋友
Your partner's girlfriend,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表