after Zack got captured.
他是他们的秘密武器
He was their secret weapon.
King
King.
他肯定一直在数着日子
He must have been counting the days.
如果是这样 他的数学肯定很糟糕
If he was, he's terrible at math.
两行加起来一共97
Two rows total 97.
应该乘以三倍
Should be triple that.
Chase已经失踪快九个月了
Chase disappeared almost nine months ago.
好的 等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
如果你把两行分别相加 将得到31和66
If you add the two rows separately, you get 31 and 66.
看间断的地方
Look at that gap.
这是坐标
They're coordinates.
纬度通常由加号♥表示
Latitude is commonly designated by the plus sign,
所以是上面一行
so that's the top row.
经度一般是减号♥标记
And longitude is usually the minus sign,
表示是下面一行
which means it's the bottom.
纬度31
31 latitude.
经度66
66 longitude.
Shu Buldak大院 在这儿向南70英里处
Shu Buldak compound, 70 miles south of here.
找到了 中尉
We got it. Lieutenant.
出发
Let's move.
上车
Mount up!
嗨
Hey!
Zack Chase
Zack Chase?
是我
Yeah.
-你能走么 -可以
- Can you walk? - Yeah.
他们想让我给他们造一个炸♥药♥
They tried to get me to build them a detonator.
但我不会去做的
But I wouldn't do it.
那时他们就谈论要转移我
That's when they talked about moving me.
我们曾经扫荡过一个军需工厂
We'd swept the munitions plant before.
我知道那里的坐标 所以我把它们刻在墙上
I knew the coordinates, so I scratched them into the wall.
我内心的声音告诉我不要放弃
Something inside me just told me not to give up.
继承了你妈妈的世界观
Got your mom's outlook on the world.
喔 妈妈
Oh! Mom!
喔 Zack
Oh! Zack.
Pride特别探员
Special Agent Pride.
我几乎放弃了他能回来的念头
I almost gave up on getting him back.
但你没有
And you didn't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸
Dad!
喔 我的孩子
Oh, my baby.
你去哪
Where you off to?
去杰克逊广场唱圣诞颂歌♥
To Jackson Square for some caroling.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我是“Little Drummer Boy”的忠实粉丝
【注:基♥督♥教歌♥曲】
I'm a sucker for “Little Drummer Boy.”
那没什么错
Nothing wrong with that.
你们有人想跟我一起么
Either of you care to join me?
时差毁了
Well, jet lag's gonna
我睡觉的机会 所以
ruin any chance of sleep, so...
我会去
guess I'm in.
Christopher
Christopher?
你们去吧 我还有一些事要处理
Oh, y'all go ahead. Got a few things to finish up.
晚安 Lasalle
Good night, Lasalle.
晚安 Brody
Good night, Brody.
我会在那里和你碰面
I'll meet you there.
好的
All right.
你还好么
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你让我去了解事情
You told me to go learn things.
我发现全错了
I was looking at it all wrong.
他改了自己的姓--Cade Lambert
He changed his last name-- Cade Lambert.
这是我们母亲婚前的姓
It's our mother's maiden name.
看起来像是个机会
Looks like an opportunity.
如果你需要帮助就告诉我
Let me know if you need some help.
谢谢 King
Appreciate it, King.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
-Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, y'all.
你在这干嘛 Watkins
What are you doing here, Watkins?
只是在等一个朋友
Just checking in on a friend.
那个朋友真幸运
That's a lucky friend.
确实
Damn straight he is.
找到Zack
Finding Zack,
把他带到他父母身边...
bringing him home to his parents...
这是美好的一天
It was a good day.
是的
Yeah.
没有你不可能做到
Couldn't have done it without you.
这是称赞么
Was that a compliment?
-我可以收回 -太迟了
- Could take it back. - Too late.
你觉得我们去杰克逊广场
So what do you say we head up to Jackson Square
听圣诞颂歌♥怎么样
and listen to the carols?
你确定么 那会毁了你的吝啬鬼形象
You sure? 'Cause that might ruin your Scrooge cred.
来吧
Come on.
之后 我们可以赶上一场
Well, after, we could catch a midnight showing
"美妙人生"的午夜演出
【注:关于圣诞的舞台剧和电影】
of It's a Wonderful Life.
不要得寸进尺啊
Now, don't push your luck.
好的 Lasalle
All right, Lasalle.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表