Willing to be honest with his feelings”"
我知道 我也在场 我听到了
Yeah, I know. I was there, I heard.
那你给我一点空间
So then how about
怎么样
backing off just a little?
你知道 我盯着你是因为我关心
Well, you know I'm on you 'cause I care.
试着少关心一点
Try caring a little less.
来 跟我走 还有个人我想让你见一面
Come on, follow. I got somebody else I want you to meet.
嘿 我得回去工作了
Hey, I got to get back to work.
就两分钟
Hey, two minutes.
好吧
Okay.
我可以进来么
Mind if I come on in?
好 当然 好的
Yeah, yeah, sure, okay.
好极了 我会把它加到报告里的
Great, I'll include it in the report,
我今晚就做好
and I'll get it out tonight.
好 再次感谢 再见
Okay, thanks again. Bye.
嗨 Cade 怎么...
Hey, Cade, how can I...
Chris
Chris.
Savannah
Savannah.
Cade一直跟我说
Well, Cade kept telling me
要带你来打个招呼
he was gonna bring you by to say hello.
是么
Did he?
你多久...
How long you been...
搬到新奥尔良么
What, in New Orleans?
有一年了
About a year.
我拿到硕士学位之后就搬过来了
I moved here after I got my masters.
意料之中
That's not a surprise.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一直很聪明
Well, you were always smart.
所以我在Dragonbreath的课上坐在你后面
That's why I sat behind you in Dragonbreath's class.
从你的肩膀上方偷瞄
Peeking over your shoulder.
检查我的答案
Checking my answers.
你在后面原来是干这事儿呢呀
Oh, is that what you were doing back there?
你看上去不错嘛 Lasalle
You look good, Lasalle.
至少头发都还在
Well, you still got all your hair.
彼此彼此
So do you.
我得接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
保持联♥系♥ 好么
Don't be a stranger now, all right?
我是Savannah
This is Savannah.
你根本不在乎我是否见了你的顾问
You didn't care if I met your counselor at all.
嘿 我说了 我知道我很好
Hey, like I said, I know I'm well.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
不要生气嘛
Look, don't be ticked off.
我就是帮你铺垫一下
All right, I'm just trying to set the table for you.
我用不着你铺垫
Yeah, well, I don't need my table set.
真的么
Really?
据我所知 她就是你错过的那个人
'Cause last time I checked, she's the one that got away.
兄弟 我得走了
Man, I got to go.
我帮你打扫房♥间
I'll clean your house,
我帮你刷墙 还帮你钓妹子
I'll paint your walls, I'll hook you up.
我就是一条龙服务 老弟
I'm full service, baby brother.
这么多裂痕 骨折 和断裂
With all the fissures, fractures and breaks,
我花了很久来分类记录 在这个过程中
it took a while to catalog, but when I did,
我发现了尺骨上的一处骨裂
I found one hairline fracture on the left ulna
不是来自这次事故
which is not from this incident.
它与自卫伤一致
It's consistent with a defensive wound.
你是说 她被汽车撞倒之前 有过一场打斗
You're saying there was a fight before she was hit by the car.
这处骨裂大概有一个月之久
The fracture is a month or so old.
没有经过专业包扎 这意味着...
Not professionally set, which suggests...
家庭暴♥力♥
Domestic violence.
这也是我的猜测
That would be my assessment.
我们有任何
We got any information
关于她伴侣的信息么 现任或前任
on a significant other, current or ex?
现在没有 不过我会重新询问
Nothing so far, but I'll re-canvass
-她的邻居和同事们 -好的 去吧
- her neighbors and colleagues. - All right, do that.
我去跟CJ和Danny谈谈
I'll talk to CJ and Danny.
好的
All right.
如果孩子们怀疑某人
If the kids suspected someone, don't you think
不是早就应该跟你说了么
they'd say something?
或者 那并不是你去看他们的
Or is that not the real reason
真正原因
you're going to see them?
问题少年
Troubled kid.
有犯罪记录 情绪问题
Record, anger issues.
情绪问题是一种防卫
Anger issues is a defense.
Loretta 我明白
Loretta, I get it.
你想给这俩孩子无罪假定
You want to give this kid the benefit of the doubt,
但我们不能忽略眼前的事实
but we can't ignore what's right in front of our faces.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
Danny进过少管所
Danny's been in juvie.
你去找他 一个警♥察♥指控他
You come at him, a cop accusing him,
无论他知道什么 都不会开口的
he's gonna clam up no matter what he knows.
你想和我一起来么
You want to come with?
我以为你不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
已经不感染了
Huh, the infection's gone.
伤口愈合得很好
Wound's healing nicely.
你说什么就是什么吧
If you do say so yourself.
Danny 有个事情
Danny, there is something
希望你能帮我们
you could help us with.
Maggie在跟谁约会么
Was Maggie seeing anyone?
可能吧
Probably.
她其实不怎么
She didn't really
和我们讨论这样的事情
used to talk about stuff like that.
她说如果出现了很重要的人
She said if there was someone important,
她会告诉我们的
she'd let us know.
为什么这么问
Why?
你们认为是某个男朋友干的么
Do you think maybe some boyfriend maybe did this?
这个...
Well...
Maggie有一处旧伤
Maggie had an injury.
看上去像是在打斗中
Looks like it came from defending herself
自己防卫造成的
in a fight.
大概发生在一个月之前
Altercation would've been about a month ago.
知道发生什么事了么
Any idea what might have happened?
不知道
No.
你想说什么
What you trying to say?
你和Maggie有过矛盾么
Ever have any problems with Maggie?
矛盾
Problems?
你俩之间 情况失控
Things get out of hand, you and her?
什么 你以为我打了她
What, you think I hit her?
我们没有指控你做了任何事 Danny
We're not accusing you of anything, Danny.
没 从没有发生过那样的事
Nah, man, nothing like that ever went down.
-闭上你的臭嘴 -你再给我说一遍
- Shut your damn mouth! - Man, say that again!
-用不着 -嘿 别打了
- Don't need to! - Hey! Hey, break it up!
嘿 别打了
Hey, hey, hey, knock it off.
你赶紧滚吧
Anytime you want to go!
我希望没有冒犯你 但我已经...
I hope this isn't out of line, but I've made...
-省省吧 -Danny
- Don't bother. - Danny.
你看到他刚刚对我说什么了吗
Look, you see what he just said to me?
我早就该知道会这样
I should've seen this coming!
一直都是
Like I'd ever!
最后留下来
Look, the only people
照顾CJ和我的人
left to take care of CJ and me
就是CJ和我自己
are CJ and me.
我希望所有人都TM滚开
I just wish everybody would back the hell off!
去了Maggie的公♥寓♥
Went to Maggie's apartment building,
问了下那个"可能存在的男朋友"的情况
asked about this potential boyfriend.
你刚刚在看什么
What were you just looking at?
-呃 没啥 -绝对有什么
- Uh, nothing. - Wasn't nothing.
你都脸红了
You had a face.
-没脸红 -脸红了
- No face. - Yes face.
完全红了
Total face.
关于Maggie的公♥寓♥ 你刚刚说什么
What were you saying about Maggie's apartment?
她的邻居说 她是在约会
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表