Even planning a long lunch.
联♥系♥杰弗逊县特警队和急救人员
Contact Jefferson Parish SWAT and EMTs.
我们现在就去停尸房♥
We're headed to the morgue now.
从没听说过Larrabee综合症
Never heard of Larrabee Syndrome.
因为它根本不是综合症
'Cause it's not a syndrome.
是指Adam Larrabee上校
Captain Adam Larrabee.
你来之前 我们办过的一个案子
Case we worked on before your time.
他在一次人♥质♥对峙中牺牲
He died in a hostage standoff.
把这个交给门口的警卫
Give this to the guard at the door.
尸体归你了
Body's all yours.
你跟我一起走
You're coming with.
如果出什么状况 你就是挡箭牌
Collateral if anything goes down.
你帮我把尸体搬到面包车上
You help me get this body to my van...
我就让你走
and I'll let you go.
等下 没必要带上她啊
Now, wait a minute, there's no need to take her, all right?
没时间等了
Waiting time's over.
明白了么
You hear me?
你们俩 趴在地上 脸朝下
Now, you two. One the ground, face down.
-数到1000 -我才不干呢
- Count to 1,000. - Hell I will.
Danny 照他说的做
Danny, just do as he says.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
推着
Move it.
轻点儿 慢点儿
Smooth and easy.
他快要疯了 我就说"老天 我要走了"
He's going crazy. I was like, "Man, I'm out of here."
是啊 快逃命吧
Yeah, fear for your life.
就是说呢
I know, exactly.
-早啊 Wade医生 -待会见
- Morning, Dr. Wade. - I'll see you later.
尸检做完了么
You done with autopsy already?
没什么好做的了 结论一目了然
What can I say? Open and shut.
是么
Uh-huh.
这位是谁
Who's this?
他的家人
His family.
你确定一切都好么
You sure everything's all right?
很好 Darrel
Oh, fine, Darrel.
-退后 业余警♥察♥ -嘿...
- Back off, rent-a-cop. - Hey...
我们要走出去
We're walking out of here.
你听到没
You hear me?
好 放松 伙计
All right, easy, guy.
放轻松
Just relax, now.
就... 嘿
Just... Hey.
过来
Come on,
回到房♥间里 快点儿
back to the room now! Move, move!
要是有人过来
Anyone comes in here,
所有人都得死
and everybody dies!
Danny
Danny.
Danny
Danny.
Darrel 怎么回事
Darrel, what happened?
有个人拿着枪 他朝我开枪
The guy in there with a gun, he clipped me.
我们来 你们去吧
We got him. Go, guys, go.
他挟持了人♥质♥
He took hostages.
在验尸房♥
They're in Autopsy.
Wade医生 还有谁
Doc Wade and who else?
噢...
Oh...
Sebastian 还有那个孩子
Sebastian. And the kid.
Danny在里面
Danny's in there.
我听到枪声
I heard his gun go off.
有人受伤么
Anyone get hit?
我看不见房♥间里面
Oh, I couldn't see inside the room.
好的
All right, look, I need you
把你看见的一切 都告诉Brody探员
to tell Agent Brody everything you saw.
好的
All right.
-好么 -好
- All right? - All right.
Chris 与杰弗逊县警局(JPSO)协调
Chris, interface with JPSO.
设立隔离带
Set up a perimeter.
我看看能否与枪手取得联♥系♥
I'll see if I can make contact with the gunman.
我们走 快点儿 动起来
All right, let's go. Let's move! Move!
快快快
Come on, go, go, go!
我没想开枪
I wasn't trying to shoot.
我发誓
I swear to God.
没事的 Danny
It's all right, Danny.
放松 呼吸
Just breathe in easy.
不该变成这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
都不该这样的
None of it.
-医生 -嘘 别说话
- Doc? - Shh, shh, shh. Don't talk.
得送他去医院
He needs to get to a hospital.
我需要思考
And I need to think.
听见没 我需要思考
You hear me? I need to think!
我们 我们要为Danny做些什么
What do we, uh... what do we do for Danny?
从柜子里拿些纱布给我
Get me some gauze from the cabinet.
嘿
Hey!
我没说你可以动
I didn't say you could move.
你没说 但他如果得不到医疗护理
No, but if he doesn't receive medical attention,
他会死 你就成了凶手
he will die, making you a murderer.
你来这儿可不是这个目的
Doesn't seem like that's why you came here.
安静点儿
Just quiet!
我个是医生
I'm a doctor!
如果你允许 我可以帮助他
I can help him if you just let me.
呃...
Uh...
我不想打断你思考
I don't mean to clutter your thinking,
但我知道标准程序
but I'm pretty sure that standard operating procedure,
你如果不与他们联♥系♥的话
if you don't make some sort of contact is to, you know,
他们会冲进来的
storm the site.
我只是...我在给你提供事实
I'm just... I'm providing you with the facts.
干嘛
What?
听说你那儿有些状况
Hear there's a situation in there.
我是Dwayne Pride 海军的谈判员
I'm Dwayne Pride, negotiator for the Navy.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
无关紧要
Doesn't matter.
对我很重要
Matters to me.
我想知道目前的情况
I want to understand what's going on,
看我能否帮忙
see if I can help.
或许你感觉走投无路
Maybe you feel like you're standing on a ledge.
也许事态一发不可收拾
Maybe things got out of control,
但如果你和我谈谈
but if you'll just talk to me,
我可以拉你一把
I can pull you back.
首先
First thing,
我需要知道 是否有人受伤
I need to know if anyone's been injured.
傻孩子
Stupid kid.
夺我的枪
Went for my gun.
孩子 他叫Danny
Kid? Name's Danny.
我的其他两个人怎么样
How about my other two people--
Loretta和Sebastian
Loretta and Sebastian?
听着 我相信你没打算伤害Danny
Listen, I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt Danny,
但他中枪了 我们得救治他
but if he's been shot, we got to get him some help.
我不想看见任何人受伤
I don't want to see anyone else get hurt,
包括你
including you.
说得好听
Nice story,
但我不相信你的谎言
but I ain't buying your lies.
你和其他人一样
You're just like the rest of 'em.
谁是其他人
Rest of who?
好吧 看这样行不
All right, look, how about this?
不如你告诉我 你想要什么
Why don't you tell me what you want
这样我们都能想办法解决问题
so we can both figure our way out of this?
我想要的
What I want--
别再打电♥话♥
no more calls,
不要进来
no more in,
别想有人出去 别再联♥系♥我
no more out. No more contact.
我要是看见任何人
I see anyone,
任何人过来
anyone, come at me,
我保证
and I promise,
你们需要更多裹尸袋
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表