也就是说...
Which means...
查出那天他在哪里
Find out where he was that day,
我们就能知道他是在哪里中毒的
and we'll know where he was poisoned.
Dwayne 还有件事
Uh, Dwayne, something else.
还有一个额外的发现
I made an additional finding.
以Gabriel肾脏与肝脏的这个衰退速度
With Gabriel's kidneys and liver deteriorating at these rates,
我能够估计出他的身体
I'm able to approximate when his body
何时会中毒崩溃
will succumb to the poison.
他死亡的日子
The day he'll die.
如果是我 我会想要知道
If it were me, I'd like to know.
你看过了么
So, did you look at it?
不该我来看
Not my place.
我的理性部分想要知道
You know, the analytical part of me wants to know.
这是应对的第一步
It's the first step of coping.
但是...
But...
知道那天的日期
Knowing the date...
就会使死亡变得真实
Makes it real.
调查怎么样了
So, how's the investigation?
我们已经确定
We've determined you were poisoned
你是在上个月27号♥中毒的
on the 27th of last month.
那是个周二
That was a Tuesday.
谢谢
Thanks.
当时你在哪儿
Where were you?
呃
Uh...
在法国区 我父亲的阁楼里
Uh, well, I was at my father's loft in the Quarter.
我们还没把它卖♥♥掉
We haven't sold it yet.
在附近吃的晚饭
Had dinner in the area,
我喝了点酒 所以不想开车回家
and I had a few drinks, so I didn't want to drive home.
我需要地址
I'm gonna need the address.
还有餐馆的地址
And the restaurant, too.
阁楼在Decatur街600号♥
The loft is on Decatur, 600.
餐馆是Philip大街上的Irene餐厅
And the restaurant is Irene's on St. Philip.
你和谁在一起
Who were you with?
只有我自己
It was just myself.
好的
Okay.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
你看看吧
Just look at it.
为什么
Why?
这样你就知道
So you can know the deadline
找到对我下毒之人的最后期限了
to find out who did this to me.
Lin医生只剩下14天了
14 days is how long Dr. Lin has.
如果是你的话
Say it's you.
你只剩两周时间
You got two weeks.
336个小时
336 hours.
两万多分钟
A little over 20,000 minutes.
瞧瞧你 雨人啊
Look at you, Rain Man.
指有特殊计算天赋的人 出自电影《雨人》
不过说真的 你会怎么做
Seriously, though, what would you do?
把家人聚在一起
Gather my family.
妈妈 哥哥和姐姐
Mom, brother and sister.
看场阿♥拉♥巴马的球赛
Watch a Bama game.
和他们一起度过全部时光
Spend as much time with them as I could.
就这样吗
Yeah, that's it?
没有最后的疯狂么
No last great adventure?
我要是想做什么事
If I want to do
就会去做
something, I do it.
像只剩两周寿命那样 努力过好每一天
Spend every day like you got two weeks left.
-你呢 -我正是这样做的
- How about you? - I'm doing it.
搜寻钋么
Searching for polonium?
在新奥尔良一个豪华阁楼里
No, spending time with good people
和好伙伴共度时光
in a gorgeous New Orleans loft.
当然 还有一起寻找
And yeah, searching for
致命的核材料
deadly nuclear material.
我能说什么呢 Lasalle
What can I say, Lasalle?
抓坏人让我心潮澎湃
Catching baddies, it curls my toes.
伙计们
Guys.
有线索了
Got something.
凶手把钋注射到
The killer injects
牙膏里面
polonium into the tube.
Gabriel在周二
Gabriel brushes his teeth
刷了牙
sometime that Tuesday.
然后就... 完鸟
Then... Wango Tango.
他说这些话的时候
How do you normally respond
你一般怎么回应
when he says stuff like that?
微笑点头
Smile and nod.
这话不全是真的
That's not entirely true.
有时候你看我的眼光 就像看外星人一样
Sometimes you just look at me like I'm an alien.
话说我还真有可能是外星人
Which I guess I don't completely rule out.
总而言之呢 好消息是
Anyway, uh, what's cool is, by taking
把Gabriel体内的钋与牙膏样本进行对比
the polonium from Gabriel's tissues and the sample
我得出了几点结论
from the toothpaste, I've been able to draw some conclusions.
第一 它们都不是来自抗静电风扇
The first-- neither one came from an anti-static fan,
也可以说 是直接出自源头
but rather straight from the source.
核反应堆
A nuclear reactor?
对 现在还不能确定到底是哪一个
Yeah, I can't tell you exactly which one just yet.
我们检测的值小于100微居里
We have less than a hundred microcuries.
这不足以
That's not enough
-找到源头... -微居里
- to pinpoint its origin... - "Microcuries"?
一种辐射强度的度量单位 但是我联♥系♥了
It's a measurement of radioactivity. But I contacted
一位物理学家朋友
a physicist friend of mine,
据其化学特征
and, uh, given its chemical signature,
它只可能来自拥有
it could only come from a facility that has, uh,
放射药物治疗能力的机构
radiopharmaceutical capabilities.
整个美国
There's only a few of those
仅有几家
in the whole United States.
不管你来自哪个星球 我太喜欢你了
I don't care what planet you're from. I'm totally into it.
-别夸他了 走吧 -谢谢
- Don't encourage him. Let's go. - Thank you.
对不起 我以为能早点儿到呢
I'm sorry! I thought I'd be here sooner.
但是我的一英里耗时
But my mile time's
慢了40秒
40 seconds slower.
没关系
It's okay.
你们有发现了么
You have something?
你之前怎么不告诉我 你和你哥哥Cam
Why didn't you tell me you and your brother Cam
有土地纠纷
were involved in a land dispute?
你们父亲在台♥湾♥的那块地
Your father's land in Taiwan?
Cam为了那块地 起诉你么
Cam's suing you for it?
主要是情感价值
It's sentimental.
那地不值什么钱
It's not worth anything.
你确定么
Sure about that?
有几件事情
Couple of things.
之前你跟我说起你哥哥
When you told me about your brother,
抱歉 不过我让团队对他进行调查
sorry, but I had my people look into him.
我们发现了法律起诉
We found the lawsuit...
以及Omnicore开♥发♥公♥司♥表现出的兴趣
and interest from a company-- Omnicore Development.
你父亲的那块地
And your father's property sits
正在这个公♥司♥
smack-dab in the middle of an area
开♥发♥地段的正中心
that they're developing.
现在土地已经翻倍升值了
Land value has increased exponentially.
这个我不清楚
Well, I did not know that.
我敢打赌 你的哥哥肯定知道
I'm betting your brother did.
还有...
Also...
我们缩小了钋的来源
we've narrowed down where the polonium was manufactured.
噢
Yeah.
其中一个反应堆
One of the reactors
和一家石油公♥司♥相关
has contracts with an oil company.
用钋给钻头充电
Polonium powers their drills.
USP石油公♥司♥么
USP Oil?
Cam所在的公♥司♥
Where Cam works.
你这是什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是
I'm saying
我们需要去见见你哥哥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表