- I've heard a lot about you. - Likewise.
那是Lasalle探员
And that's Agent Lasalle.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
那是Brody探员
That's Agent Brody right there.
-嗨 -很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
那是个不相信大脚野人的家伙
That's some guy who doesn't believe in yetis.
是餐厅的电♥话♥
It's the restaurant.
我们预定了晚餐
Our dinner reservations.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你怎么想
What do you think?
-害怕么 -简直吓死了
- Terrified? - Oh, big-time.
那你做得很好
Then you're doing good.
我得说 她完全不是...
I gotta say, she's not at all...
我想的那样 我知道
What I expected. I know.
她...很漂亮
She's... pretty.
确实
She is.
而且她看起来人很好
And she seems really sweet.
没错
She does.
嘿 我觉得她会杀了他
Man, I say she kills him
或在一周内清空他的银行账户
or empties out his bank account within a week.
好吧 两周
Okay, two weeks.
好吧 最多一个月
Okay, a month, tops.
你在哪儿呢 兄弟
Where you at, brother?
我们7点才开张 亲爱的
We're not open till 7:00, hon.
我不是来吃饭的
I'm not here to eat.
我来找人 我想他在这儿工作
I'm looking for someone; think he works here.
Cade Lasalle
Cade Lasalle?
Cade
Cade?
天 我爱那家伙
God, I love that man.
我得说 如果我家里没有丈夫
I gotta say, if I didn't have a husband
和两个孩子
and two under a home,
我会像毕业舞会上的小姑娘一样 投向他的怀抱
I would throw myself at him like a schoolgirl on prom night.
你是他朋友
You a friend?
兄弟
Brother.
我现在看出来了
Yeah, I see that now.
你知道他什么时候会来么
You know when he'll be in next?
噢 Cade在夏末就离开了
Oh, Cade up and left end of summer,
大概有三个月了
must be three months now.
他留下后续地址了么
He leave a forwarding address?
他连再见都没说
He didn't even say good-bye.
他还有一张支票
You know, he still has a cashier's check
在后边的办公室里 如果你要 我可以拿给你
in the back office-- I can grab it, if you want.
好的
Sure.
等你见到他
When you see him,
告诉他 小Lena很想他 好么
you tell him little Lena misses him, will you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表