天呐 他们让我在基地待得太晚了
Oh, boy. They kept me late at the base,
我们又错过《爸爸和我》了 小家伙
so we're late for Daddy and Me again, kiddo.
一部亲子真人秀节目
我的小宝贝
My schmiddo,
小亲亲
diddo.
上帝 你是我见过的最美的事物
God, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
我去把冰激凌放起来 这样就不会化在我们身上了
Just going to drop off the ice cream so it doesn't melt on us,
好么 我马上就回来
'Kay? I'll be back.
很快哟
Two shakes!
小家伙
Kiddo,
小宝贝
schmiddo,
小亲亲
diddo,
小乖乖
liddo...
小心心
...middo...
不 不 等等
No! No! Wait!
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
不 我宝宝在车上
No! My baby's in the car!
求你 求求你 不要
Please! Please! No!
不 我宝宝在车上
No! My baby's in the car!
我宝宝在车上啊
My baby's in the car!
-有事通知我 -好
- Let me know. - Will do.
宝宝多大了
Baby is how old?
九个月
Nine months.
名叫Lucy
Name's Lucy.
那边那位是父亲么
That the father there?
对
Yeah.
海军中校Josh Newman
Naval Commander Josh Newman,
在[路易斯安那州]Belle Chasse服役
out of Belle Chasse.
他看清楚司机相貌了么
He get a good look at the driver?
没有 只辨认出司机
No. Only made out that the driver
穿着连帽衫
was wearing a hoodie.
不确定是否为男性 先假定如此
Couldn't be sure if it was a male. Assumed so.
我们有JPSO和海岸警卫队的空中支援
We got JPSO and Coast Guard assisting with air support,
指杰弗逊县警署
新奥尔良警方(NOPD)在地面搜索
NOPD on the ground.
-安珀警戒呢 -15分钟前发了
- AMBER Alert? - 15 minutes ago.
发生儿童绑♥架♥案件时 通过媒体向大众传播的一种警戒告知
全市范围内设立检查站
Got citywide checkpoints,
实时监控城市交通摄像头
live monitoring of city traffic cams.
是这样...
So...
小偷从门上拿走了车钥匙
thief took the car keys from the door.
我去采集指纹
I'll dust for prints,
询问邻居 看是否有谁看见了什么
talk to the neighbors, see if anyone saw anything.
车辆被盗 对吧
Stolen car, right?
说明小偷想要的是财物
Means our thief wanted property,
而非责任
not responsibility.
只能希望 当他发现宝宝在车上时
Got to hope that as soon as he realizes the baby's there that
能把她安然无恙地
he wants to return her
放在某个地方
somewhere unharmed.
我会通知弃婴安置点 消防队 医院
I'll alert safe surrender sites, fire stations, hospitals.
从佛罗里达到德克萨斯 谢谢
From Florida to Texas, thank you.
嘿 让我过去
Hey. Let me through.
这是我的房♥子 那是我丈夫
This is my house. That's my husband.
-我看看 -谢谢
- Let me see. - Thank you.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你把她留在车里
You left her in the car?!
就一下子
It was just for a second.
我马上就出来了
I-I was coming right back out.
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride.
他是负责人 这是我丈夫
He's in charge. This is my husband.
我叫Marlon Hart
Marlon Hart.
你们知道露露在哪儿么
So what do you know about where Lou-Lou is?
还不太清楚 但现在还早
Not much yet, but it's early.
所有执法部门都在寻找
We got every branch of law enforcement out there looking.
这都一小时了吧
It's already been, what, an hour?
-你们不是应该知道些情况了么 -Hart先生
- Sh-Shouldn't you know something?! - Mr. Hart,
我知道你度秒如年
I know that every second feels like an eternity,
但你最该做的 是尽量保持冷静
but the best thing you can do is try and stay calm.
拜托你们
Please. Please.
露露 她是 她是...
Lou-Lou. She's-she's...
你女儿
Your daughter.
相信我 我明白的
Believe me, I understand.
我自己也有个女儿
I got one of my own.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
告诉我你有消息了
Tell me you got something.
有也没有
Yes and no.
空中支援定位到被偷车辆
Air support spotted your stolen vehicle
就在水面之下
just under the surface of the water.
我在盘旋 寻找下降点
I'm circling around for another pass.
潜水员预计何时能到
ETA on the divers?
收到 潜水员还有30秒到达
Copy that. Divers are 30 seconds out.
什么情况
What do we got?
安全座椅不见了
Car seat's gone.
安全带被剪断了
Seat belt's been cut.
潜水员说水里也没有发现婴儿
Divers said they didn't find her in the water, either.
好了 大家联♥系♥部下
All right, so get on the phones,
计划有变
reset the agenda.
我们面对的不再是被盗车辆
We're not looking at a stolen car anymore.
这是一起绑♥架♥案
We're talking about an abduction.
婴儿露露 失踪4小时
怎么样了
Anything?
婴儿安全座椅从安全带上很利落地被割开
Baby's car seat was cut clean out of the seat belt.
可能是美工刀或刀片
Thinking box cutter or razor.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
发现了轮胎痕迹
Got a tire track.
吉普车的么
From the Jeep?
太深了 看起来是更大的车辆
Too deep. Seems like a bigger vehicle.
我们会给胎痕塑模
We'll make a cast of the tread,
交给Sebastian
get it to Sebastian.
这里有第二辆车在等
There was a second car waiting.
也就是说
Which means...
参与者不止一人
more than one person involved.
或者
Or...
是绑匪刻意制♥造♥出的假象
it was planted by the abductor.
无论如何...
But regardless...
这是提前策划的
It was planned in advance.
小于百分之一的婴儿是被陌生人带走的
Well, less than one percent of infants are taken by a stranger.
通常是婴儿生活中的某个人
It's usually someone in the baby's world.
无监护权的父母
A noncustodial parent,
一个朋友 一个邻居
a friend, a neighbor.
但在首48小时过后
But after the first 48 hours,
找到露露的机会
the chances of finding Lou-Lou just
会大幅下降
decrease significantly.
你们继续处理现场
You guys finish processing the scene.
我回去找那对父母拿到可疑人员名单
Then I'll circle back to the parents, get a list of possibles.
嘿 Dwayne
Hey, Dwayne.
你介意我继续调查这个案子么
You mind if I stay on this?
你知道我很高兴你能加入 不过
You know I love having you around, but,
从管辖权来说...
uh, jurisdiction-wise...
让管辖权见鬼去吧
Well, jurisdiction can go to hell.
Loretta
Loretta?
在新闻里看到了
Saw it on the news.
来看看你知道些什么
Came to see what you knew.
我碰到那对父母 准备给他们煮壶茶
I found the parents, offered to make 'em some tea.
只是想帮帮忙
Just trying to help.
你还需要什么吗
Anything else you need?
现在没有
Not at the moment.
作为验尸官
Well, as a coroner,
我希望我的参与到此为止
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表