而且你是对的 的确有其它案子
And you were right, there were others.
警♥察♥没有发现
Cops didn't get anything
是因为项链都被列为私人物品了
because the necklaces were catalogued as personal items.
一共几个案子
How many cases?
三名受害者都被强♥奸♥ 用绳子勒死
Three victims were raped and strangled with a rope.
最近的案子 受害者是Laura Anderson
Most recent case-- Laura Anderson.
没有嫌疑人 但有个目击者
No suspects, but there's a witness
她住得不远
and she lives close.
苔藓山街 907号♥
907 Moss Hill Road.
好 去吧 找到线索
All right, go. Learn things.
King
King.
交易弄完了
Deal's done.
嫌疑人已经被收押
Suspects in custody,
Sonja把枪♥支♥都带回ATF了
and Sonja took the guns to ATF.
Lasalle
Lasalle!
请原谅他这么激动
Excuse his enthusiasm.
怎么了
What's going on?
Wade医生和我另辟蹊径
Dr. Wade and I went rogue.
英雄所见略同
Like minds,
Pride
Pride.
你打电♥话♥来的时候 我正在复查Cade的毒理报告
I was reviewing Cade's tox report when you called.
奥卡西平和酒精混用
Oxcar and alcohol
可以解释
could explain
长达三小时的昏迷
a three-hour blackout.
他进入酒吧 和给我打电♥话♥的时间间隔
The time between the bar and when he called me?
对 但这种昏迷是不完全的
Yes. However, blackouts are porous,
并且随着时间流逝 当事人会逐渐记起
and over time, people begin to remember
一些片段
missing pieces.
但是Cade坚称 他什么都不记得
But Cade insists that he doesn't remember anything.
所以我们对Cade的血液进行了毒理检验
Yeah, so we ran a tox on Cade's blood.
你们之前不是做过了么
I thought you already did that.
我们做了 但NOPD只要求做常规检验
Well, we did, but NOPD requested the standard report.
但对于迷♥药♥ 还需要做一个单独的检验
But for roofies, you have to do a whole separate test.
Cade被下药了
Cade was roofied?
对 氟硝西泮
Yeah. Flunitrazepam.
至少两毫克
At least two milligrams.
这剂量会造成多大程度的失能
How incapacitated would that make him?
你看过《星际迷航》里 Kirk喝蜥牌白兰地
You ever see that episode of Star Trek when Kirk
醉到不省人事那一集么
gets tanked up on Saurian Brandy?
换个方式说
Try again.
好吧...
Yeah, uh...
氟硝西泮的药效是安♥定♥片♥的十倍以上
flunitrazepam is ten times more potent than Diazepam.
Cade体内的药量足以让他
There was enough inside of Cade
失去活动能力五到六个小时 并且
to impair him for five to six hours and
导致记忆丧失 Lasalle
cause the memory loss. Lasalle,
Cade根本没有足够的力量去掐死Windi
Cade wouldn't have had the strength to strangle Windi.
谢谢你 伙计
Thank you, bud.
随时效劳 兄弟
Always here for you, bro.
我们要不要击个拳庆祝下 还是...
Should we fist-bump now, or...?
-不用 我挺好的 -我也挺好
- Nah, I'm good. - Yeah, I'm good, too.
所以Cade在离开酒吧后 就失去了记忆
Right, so Cade's memory stops right after he left the bar.
对 而且酒保说 Cade和Windi是分开坐的
Yeah, the bartender told Brody that Cade and Windi sat alone.
是他负责给他们倒酒
And he's the one that pours the drinks.
姓名和地址
Name and address.
Kai Bryant
Kai Bryant.
住在苔藓山路 907号♥
907 Moss Hill Road.
哪儿
Where?
苔藓山路 907号♥
907 Moss Hill Road.
Brody
Brody.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
请进
Come on in.
我是NCIS特别探员 Meredith Brody
NCIS Special Agent Meredith Brody.
我在找Eloise Sanchez
I'm looking for Eloise Sanchez.
我就是
You got her.
有什么事
What can I do you for?
我是为了Laura Anderson的案子而来
I'm here in regards to the Laura Anderson case.
好久以前的事儿了
It's been a while.
你们还在调查么
Y'all still investigating that?
你一个人住在这儿么 Sanchez女士
You live here alone, Ms. Sanchez?
不
Nah.
医生说我一个人住不太好
The doctors say it's no good for me to be by myself.
不如你留下吧
Why don't you stay?
陪她做个伴
Keep her company?
不该来这儿啊 贱♥人♥
Shouldn't have come here, bitch.
警♥察♥知道我在这儿
Cops know I'm here.
他们就要来了
They're on the way.
无所谓
Well, that don't matter.
真温馨
Homey.
闭嘴
Shut up.
跪下
On your knees.
这都是你小游戏里的一部分么
This all part of your little game?
你对其他人都是这么做的 是吧
This is what you did with the others, isn't it?
Winding Stewart Laura Anderson
Windi Stewart, Laura Anderson-- you-
你跟她们玩游戏
you played with them?
可以这么说
You could say that.
是吧 宝贝甜心
Couldn't you, sweetheart?
他找到她们
He finds them...
我装饰她们
I adorn them.
分工合作
Teamwork.
你们中哪一个喜欢勒死她们
Which one of you gets off on strangling them?
酒保Bryant
The bartender, Bryant,
没有前科
doesn't have a record,
但
but
他女朋友曾进过青少年精神病院
his girlfriend did a stint in a juvie psych ward.
她喜欢看着东西死去
Seems she gets off on watching things die.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
为了平复她的情绪
To calm her nerves.
她向爱神...
She prays to
祈祷
the Erzulie.
你真♥相♥信她的扯淡么
You really buy into her crap?
我爱她
I love her.
当然
Sure.
有什么不可爱的呢
What's not to love?
怎么样
Anything?
不 Brody没接
No. Brody's not answering.
Brody
Brody.
从后面包抄
Take the back.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get you out of here.
背景歌♥曲:
Windi说你对她很好
Windi said that you were good to her.
我只是一直不愿相信
I just didn't want to believe it.
谢谢你善待我女儿
Thank you for being kind to my girl.
我也会想她的
I'll miss her, too.
最难办的一件事
Hardest thing ever.
谢谢你一直支持我 Chris
Thanks for sticking by me, Chris.
随时随地 兄弟
Any time, brother.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我不跟你回家
I'm not going home with you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
经历过这些之后...
After all this...
我想去看看妈妈
I want to see Mom.
你也需要和你女友共度一些时间
And you need to spend time with your lady.
Savannah为我们做了晚餐
Savannah is cooking dinner for us.
别误会我 她的确很可爱 但
Don't get me wrong, she's cute and all, but
妈妈厨艺更好
Mom's a better cook.
说得对
True.
还记得那时
Remember what you said about her
你在湖边谈到她么
at the lake, way back when?
一脸傻乎乎的笑容
Had that goofy grin smothering your face?
我要娶她 Cade
I'm gonna marry her, Cade,
总有一天
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表