Suddenly, they do what they want,
不管父亲如何期望
regardless of their father's wishes.
而且无论你我之间是什么状态
And regardless of who I am to you,
我仍然是她爷爷
I am still her grandpapa.
我可以选择跟她讲哪些故事
'Cause I chose which stories to tell her
不给她讲哪些事情
and which ones to leave out.
我能讲得细致入微
I can fill in the details,
告诉她那些黑暗的故事
regale her with darker tales...
比如说寄到咱家里的那些装钱的信封
about the envelopes of money delivered to our house,
或者那些不是她祖母的女人们...
or the many women who were not her grandmother...
你母亲和我
All right, your mother and I,
我们有自己的安排
we had an arrangement.
所以她的精神才会崩溃
Which would explain her nervous breakdown.
所以她才会跑到地球另一边
And why she had to move halfway around the globe
-来避开你 -你这个忘恩负义 不懂事的...
- to get away from you. - You ungrateful, spoiled...
不然我跟她讲讲 我最难忘的狂欢节记忆吧
Or how about I tell her my most vivid Mardi Gras memory,
一个国王蛋糕被送到家里
where a king cake was delivered to our house,
而里面藏着的奖励呢 一根断指 真是好时光
and the prize inside-- a severed finger. Good times.
你觉得她知道这些后 还会认你做爷爷么
You think she'll still think of you as her grandpapa once she knows that?
你或许不会相信
Now, you may not believe this...
但我不给你写信的原因
but the reason I won't write you a letter
是因为我相信这是惟一安全的地方
is 'cause I'm convinced that this is the only place
确保你不要再伤害自己
I can keep you where you'll be safe from yourself.
现在我说完了
And now I'm done.
Dwayne 等等 等一下
Dwayne. Wait. Wait.
如果让我打赌的话
If I was a betting man,
我会说 你要找的是珠宝
I'd say what you're looking for is jewels.
那片玻璃
The piece of glass?
它来自智能手♥机♥长焦镜头的碎片
It's from a broken telephoto smartphone lens,
和这个差不多
similar to this one.
它具有15倍缩放的功能
It provides the viewer with 15 times the power of zoom,
同时也是一台能装进口袋的
all while coming from a device that fits
-轻便设备 -所以可以观察远处
- conveniently into your pocket. - So looking at a distance
而不引人注意
without appearing too conspicuous.
Toussaint发现
So Toussaint found out
Cyd要搞鬼
Cyd was up to something,
-追踪他到了酒吧 -Cyd就在那儿
- tracked him down at the club... - Cyd was there,
用长焦镜头
telephoto lens...
-为未来的抢劫案踩点儿 -有可能
- Scouting a potential heist. - Could be.
伍基语中"干得好"怎么说
How do you say "great job" in Wookie?
没错 就这个
Yeah. That.
我们假设Toussaint与这起抢劫案有关
So, let's say Toussaint is in on this heist.
有可能他想退出 临阵退缩
Possibly wanted out, got cold feet.
他从"亲爱的丈夫"和"未来的父亲"
He goes from loving husband and potential father
变成了"堕落瘾君子"和"珠宝大盗"么
to fallen addict and jewel thief?
狂欢节快乐 Patrice女士
Happy Mardi Gras, Ms. Patrice.
你看见什么了
What do you see?
那边两层楼
Those two lofts over there,
就是Rex[狂欢节之王]团体
that's where the Krewe of Rex
以及节庆之神团体
and the Krewe of Comus
展示预演舞会上
showcase their gowns and scepters
礼服和权杖的地方
at preview balls.
没什么贵重的珠宝
No expensive jewelry there.
-那栋楼呢 -香格里拉会所的
- What about that building? - Mystic Krewe
神秘团体 他们在会议室里
of Shangri-La Social Club-- they hold their
举办圣查尔斯街午宴庆典
St. Charles gala luncheon at a meeting center.
那里也没有特别的珠宝么
Again, no significant jewelry there?
没有
Nope.
但是街对面 就在商会的
But across the street, dead ahead...
正前方
at the Board of Trade,
南方艺术的威利博物馆
the Wiley Museum of Southern Art
正在举办"舞出曼妙舞姿"募捐庆典
holds their "Get on the Good Foot" gala fund-raiser.
富贵家族
Old money.
客人们穿着盛装
Guests wearing their Sunday best
戴着古董珠宝
and estate jewelry.
准备行动
Let's gear up.
我们需要防毒面罩
We're gonna need gas masks.
你戴的项链真漂亮
That's a beautiful necklace you're wearing.
谢谢
Thank you.
行动
Let's go.
我负责前门
All right, I got the front.
Brody 走后门 Christopher...
Brody, take the back. Christopher...
-我从侧门进 -好 随时汇报
- I got the side. - Right. Talk to me.
收到
You got it.
King 我进来了
King, I'm in.
我就位了
I'm in position.
我需要几辆急救车到商会
Yeah, I need several EMT trucks at the Board of Trade.
-有人昏迷 -行动
- We got people down. - Let's move.
过来
Come here.
-快走 快走 -求求你
- Come on, come on. - Please.
冷静 我会把枪放下
Easy. I'm gonna drop my weapon.
让开 让开
Move, move!
抓到你了
Got your punk ass.
趴下
Stay down!
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
派对结束了
Party's over.
-你没事吧 -没事 长官 谢谢
- You all right? - Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
你没事吧 Chris
You all right, Chris?
异氟烷 劲儿挺大啊
Isoflurane. Some potent stuff.
Merideth Brody
Merideth Brody,
我感觉棒极了
I feel fantastic.
我跟你说 我参加游♥行♥时可没这么刺♥激♥
I got to tell you, no buzz like this on my Krewe Crawl.
好了 行了
Okay, all right,
冷静 冷静
ca-calm, calm down.
这是你和爸爸一起做的第一条项链 是不
This is the first one that you and Daddy made together, right?
没错
It is.
他当时四岁
He was four.
你想戴上么
Do you want to put it on?
噢 我也想 但是 你知道的...
Oh, I'd like to, but, uh, you know...
噢对 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
-我忘了 -你明天
- I forgot. - So you're going
要回学校了么
back to school tomorrow?
嗯 我周五有个考试
Yeah. I have an exam on Friday.
那你还会写么
And then you'll write again?
写
Write?
写信给我
Me.
像以前一样
Like-like we've been?
这事...挺复杂的
That's... complicated.
爸爸
Daddy?
我们要怎么处理这事 Dwayne
Where are we leaving this, Dwayne?
Laurel 我想是时候告诉你
Laurel, I think it's time I told you a story about
-一个关于爷爷的故事了 -Dwayne...
- your grandfather. - Dwayne...
我五岁的时候...
When I was five...
也许是六岁
maybe six...
你的爷爷带我去参加游♥行♥
your grandpop took me to the parade...
把我扛在他肩上
put me up on his shoulders.
这样你就能看见花车了
So you could see the floats.
结果你吐了他一身 我知道这故事
And you threw up all over him. I know this one.
我没告诉过你的是
What I don't think I ever told you was...
他几乎没花时间擦干净
he barely took a moment to clean off.
他把我放下来
He put me down,
他没有生气 然后
he didn't get mad, and then...
又把我扛在他肩头
right back up on his shoulders.
确保我没有错过一辆花车
Made sure I didn't miss a single float.
说说那次
Tell the one about...
他们让你
the time they asked you
当国王
to be Rex,
-嘉年华之王 -噢
- the King of Carnival. - Oh.
嗯 当时是1986年
Yeah, it was... it was 1986.
Gary Rome选举我做国王
Gary Rome nominated me to be the King.
这可是个大大的惊喜
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表