留句话
Say one word,
这是你的遗言
it's your last.
我身后是一把刀么 Eric
Is that a knife in my back, Eric,
或者你只是太兴奋见到我
or are you just happy to see me?
离开酒店前我就跟你说 你喷太多古龙香水了
I told you it was too much cologne before we left the hotel.
我们在新奥尔良
We're in New Orleans
度过一年中最毛骨悚然的周末
during one of the spookiest weeks of the year.
我们去干点坏事儿吧
What do you say we do something deviant?
我喜欢"坏事儿"这个词
Like the sound of “deviant”
-这里好么 -好
- Here? - Yeah.
哇哦
Whoa.
她是不是晕过去了
Do you think she's passed out?
嘿
Hey...
女士
lady...
你
you, uh...
你还好么
you all right?
救救我
Help me.
是魔鬼...
Devil...
干的...
did Th-this...
-早 Brody -早
- Morning, Brody. - Morning.
万圣节前夜 送你一杯"女巫的佳酿"
Got you some witch's brew for Hallow's Eve.
谢谢
Thank you.
南瓜拿铁 唔
Pumpkin spice latté. Whoo, I love
我爱这个时节
this time of year.
你来看
Wait'll you see
我带来的东西
what I got in here.
什么 培根么
What? Bacon?
你还准备了匹配的巨大煎蛋卷么
You got a giant omelet to go with that?
这个培根不是用来吃的
The bacon's not to eat,
是我的服装道具
it's my costume.
培根终结者
The Baconator.
一半是培根
Half bacon...
一半是终结者
half Terminator.
我会肥来的
I'll be back fat.
恶搞《终结者》中经典台词I'll be back
这是... 我这辈子见过的
That is... the dumbest costume
最蠢的服装道具
I have ever seen in my life.
我会把这话当成夸奖的
I'll take that as a compliment.
你要明白
Got to understand something.
在新奥尔良 我们不庆祝万圣"节"
In New Orleans, we don't celebrate Halloween,
我们庆祝万圣"周"
we celebrate Halloweek.
我们有"嘘声动物园" "血腥玛丽闹鬼之旅"
We got the Boo at the Zoo, Bloody Mary's Haunted Tours,
还有我明晚要去的"巫毒节"
and I'm headed to Voodoo Fest tomorrow night.
美国万圣节时的传统庆祝活动
这就是这儿的生活方式
It's a way of life down here.
我是Lasalle
Lasalle here.
好 就来
Yeah, I'm on it.
在墓地发现了一名死去的海军法官
Got a dead Navy judge in a cemetery.
那不是正常的么
Isn't that normal?
在坟墓外就不正常了
Not outside the tomb.
早 Loretta
Morning, Loretta.
"坟场禁区"这个词有了新的含义 是吧
Gives a whole new meaning to “graveyard shift”, right?
1990上映的美国电影 编剧为斯蒂芬·金
这就是毛骨悚然的季节
'Tis the season to be spooky.
我们有什么线索
What do we have?
死者是海军法官Melanie Herman
We have Naval Staff Judge Advocate Melanie Herman.
Melanie么
Melanie?
你认识她么
You knew her?
是的 这些年
Yeah, we brought a...
我们
host of...
在她的审判下处理了很多案件
cases through her courtroom over the years.
她是个出色的法官
Good as it gets with a gavel.
我上次见到她时 她一头金发
Last time I saw her, she was a blonde.
这个颜色是最近染的 还有一些染料
The color's recent-- there's still some dye
残留在她后颈上
on the back of her neck.
死亡时间
Time of death?
差几分钟到凌晨三点
Few minutes before 3:00 a.m.
那边那对情侣证实了时间
It's confirmed by the couple over there.
肢体末端没有尸斑
There's no dependent lividity in the extremities,
说明她大量失血
which suggests significant blood loss.
她是失血致死么
She bled out?
尸体及其周围
No blood
都没有发现血迹
found on or around the body.
凶手肯定是把她清理干净才抛尸的
Killer must have cleaned her, then dumped her.
准备听重点了么
Are you ready for the kicker?
她颈静脉处有两个刺孔伤痕
Two small puncture wounds near her jugular vein.
所以这是一具身着维多利亚时代服装的
So we got a dead woman in a Victorian dress...
女性尸体 大量失血
significant blood loss, with two...
颈侧有两个咬痕
...bite marks on the side of her neck?
万圣节快乐 Dwayne
Happy Halloween, Dwayne.
Melody Herman法官
Judge Melody Herman.
在军法署开始她的海军生涯
Got her start in the Navy in the Judge Advocate General Corps
15年前被提升为法官
before being bumped off the bench about 15 years ago.
结过婚 后来离了
Married and divorced.
一个儿子 在德克萨斯基♥督♥教大学(TCU)读大三
One son-- junior at TCU.
猫女和骷髅王说 他们无意间遇到死者
Catwoman and Skeletor said they came across the body,
以为她晕过去了
thought she was passed out.
她说的最后一句话是
Last words were:
"是魔鬼干的"
“Devil did this.”
所以我们第一步要做的
So the first thing we need to do is to rule out
是排除抢劫 盗窃和袭击
the random mugging, burglary and assault.
调查她的审判史
Start digging into her judicial history,
看她是否审判过哪个
see if there's someone she convicted
-有问题的人 -吸血鬼那个角度呢
- with issues. - And the vampire angle?
如果Herman法官的法庭上
If Judge Herman had someone in her courtroom
有哪位没有镜中倒影
whose reflection doesn't show up in a mirror,
据说吸血鬼没有倒影 也没有影子
他们就是头号♥嫌疑犯
they're suspect number one.
不然的话 我们就假设这个"怪物"
Short of that, let's assume this monster
出自人类种族
is from the human race.
嘿
Hey.
Linda
Linda.
我来送一些阁楼上找到的
Came by to drop off Halloween decorations
万圣节装饰品
from the attic.
Chris
Chris.
最近好吗 Linda
How you doing, Linda?
你一定是Brody探员
And you must be Agent Brody.
叫我Merri就好 很高兴见到你 Pride夫人
Merri. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Pride.
"Pride夫人"是我的婆婆
Mrs. Pride is my mother-in-law, who...
必须提一句 我非常喜欢她
for the record, I am very fond of.
叫我Linda吧
Call me Linda.
那我们就去Herman法官的办公室了
So, we'll head over to Judge Herman's office,
和她的法律军士长谈谈
talk to her Legalman.
看一下她经手的所有案件
Take a look at all her cases.
去吧
Please.
你其实可以
You could've just
明天再把这些拿过来的
brought these over... tomorrow, you know,
在万圣节这一天
on-on Halloween.
我明天不来
I'm not coming tomorrow.
这是传统
It's tradition.
我们现在并不在"传统模式" 是吧
We're not exactly in tradition mode right now, are we?
不是 我... 我明白
No, I... I know that,
但我就是觉得
but I... I just thought
一群小孩打扮成幽灵
a... bunch of kids dressed as ghosts
还有很多好吃的巧克力 说不定会很有趣呢
and a nice chocolate high might lead to something fun.
我相信会的
I'm sure it would.
不过正是因为如此 我觉得这是个坏主意
But that's exactly why it's a bad idea.
也因为如此
And... why I made
-我制定了别的计划 -别的计划
- other plans. - Other plans?
我不想重蹈覆辙 把事情弄糟
I don't want to make it worse by falling into old habits.
稍等...
Hang on just...
我猜猜
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表