解释了你脸上那道抓痕
How you got that scratch.
偷♥窥♥她已经不够了
Watching her wasn't enough.
你必须见到她
You had to see her.
触摸她
Touch her.
她拒绝你时
And when she refused you,
你杀了她
you killed her.
当时只有她一个人
She was alone.
我为什么不在那里直接杀了她呢
Why didn't I just kill her right there?
也许你想让Cade Lasalle当替罪羊
Maybe you wanted Cade Lasalle to take the fall.
勒死她
Strangled her.
把绳子放在他手里
Put the rope in his hands.
是Cade干的
Cade did this.
我敢打赌 他以前就干过这种事
I bet you he's even done it before.
你多有经验
You would know.
跟踪其他姑娘...
Stalking other girls...
我去了康复所 治我的病
I went to rehab for-for my issues.
你强♥奸♥并折磨Windi 就因为你有病
You raped and tortured Windi because of your issues.
没有不在场证明 Gorie
No alibi, Gorie!
没人在拍卖♥♥会上看见过你
No one saw you at that auction!
我整个晚上
I was across the street
都在她公♥寓♥街对面等着
from her apartment all night,
等她回来
waiting for her to come back.
可她再也没回来
And she never did.
Windi公♥寓♥外 路边监控摄像头拍下的画面
Surveillance from a street cam outside Windi's apartment.
是在Windi死亡时间拍下的
Taken during Windi's time of death.
这人是个变♥态♥
Guy's a psycho.
有不在场证明的变♥态♥
Psycho with an alibi.
你那儿有什么发现么
Anything from your side?
没有进展
Where we started.
也没有新的证据
As is the evidence.
那就这样了
So, that's it?
我们都希望有不同的结果
We all wanted a different outcome here.
无意冒犯 不过我们适可而止吧
With all due respect, we got to stop digging.
为了Lasalle
For Lasalle's sake
也为了Windi的家人
and for Windi's family.
不管Gorie怎么说 他其实早就决定了
Didn't matter what Gorie said-- his mind is set.
你也一样
Just like yours.
关于Cade
About Cade.
难道不是么
But not anymore?
Gorie是个跟踪狂
Gorie was a stalker.
他去了性瘾康复所
He went to sex rehab.
他喜欢玩游戏 他符合作案手法
He likes playing games. He fits this.
Cade不符合
Cade doesn't.
如果他失控了 也有可能
If the theory is he snapped, probably not.
你去见Cade时 他跟你说什么了
What did Cade say when he talked to you?
只是...
Just...
只是说他不记得了
just that he didn't remember.
好了 Brody
Come on, Brody.
如果凶手
What if whoever did this
是跟Gorie一样的人呢
was like Gorie?
谨慎 残忍♥
Calculating, ruthless.
设法让Cade昏迷
Made Cade black out somehow.
绑住Windi
Tied up Windi.
杀了她
Killed her.
把尸体扔在车里 把一切栽赃给Cade
Dumped the car. Setting Cade up for the whole thing.
需要计划 还有经验
Takes planning, experience.
我猜这不是他第一起案子
I doubt it was the first time.
重新检查所有线索
So, go back through everything.
一切 仔细地查
Everything. Fine-tooth comb.
我们所知的所有信息
All we got on this case.
我打给Loretta
I'll call Loretta,
让她也这么做
tell her to do the same thing on her end.
好的
All right.
我哥案子的嫌疑人 有不在场证明
Suspect on my brother's case alibied out.
又回到原点了
Back to square one.
寻找其他嫌疑人
Looking for more suspects.
除了你哥
Other than your brother.
不是他干的
He didn't do this.
你怎么能确定
How are you so sure?
有一年夏天
This one summer...
Cade还没生病前
before Cade got sick,
他发现一只被人遗弃的狗...
he found this dog that was boarded up...
开始讲故事了
Story time? ...
但是他救了那只狗
but he saved it.
它奄奄一息
All right? A broken
所有人都觉得
piece of misery that
救不活了
everyone thought should just be put down.
Cade不这么想
Cade felt otherwise.
他照顾狗狗 直到它恢复健康
Nursed it back to health.
在没人要那只狗时 他去爱它
And he loved that dog when no one else would.
这样的孩子
Is that the kind of kid
长大了会去杀人么
that grows up to murder someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢猫
I like cats.
啥
What?
听着 Lasalle 我不是你的心理医生
Listen. Lasalle, I'm not your shrink,
对吧
okay?
但是 呃
But, um...
这故事挺不错的
it was a nice story.
快看 他来了
Now, look out. He's here.
我们之间没问题吧 我是说
Are we good, though? I mean,
需要抱你一下不...因为我感觉...
you need a hug or something? 'Cause I feel like...
行了 我没事
Fine. I'm okay.
-好 很好 -嗯 多谢
- All right, good. - Yeah. Thank you.
猫
Cats.
Lyons 你来晚了
Lyons, you're late.
90系列 M9手♥枪♥
90-series M9.
美国♥军♥方标配手♥枪♥
Official sidearm of the U.S. military.
-想见识一下不 -等一下
- Want to see the action? - Hang on.
看见了
Sure.
五分钟之内你买♥♥的话 我加送消音器
You buy in the next five minutes, I'll throw in the silencer.
搞什么啊 电视购物么
The hell is this-- QVC?
这是一万
It's 10K.
我们成交
We got a deal?
喂 你什么毛病啊
Yo! What the hell is your problem?
你就这点儿钱么
This all the cash you got?
你要抢我么
You robbing me?
回头我告诉"第四街"的买♥♥家们
Wait till I tell the players at 4th Street
他们的供货商是个贼
their supplier's a thief.
不如我们一起去告诉他们吧
Why don't we tell them together?
NCIS 举起手来
NCIS! Get your hands up.
"NCIS" 什么鬼
“NCIS”-- the hell is that?
海军罪案调查处
Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
别动 小两口
Now, lovebirds!
海军那家伙要去基地监狱了
Navy guy's headed for base lockup.
过会儿我把监控照片发给你
I'll send you the surveillance photos.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你支持我
For having my back.
没问题
Ah, no problem.
希望
And I
你哥的案子能真♥相♥大白
hope everything works out for your brother.
我会替他祈祷的
I'll say some prayers.
你对我心软了么 Percy
You going soft on me, Percy?
才没
Nah.
我以前的祈祷没有实现
Just 'cause mine weren't answered
并不代表你哥不该受到神灵的庇佑
doesn't mean your brother shouldn't get a little divine intervention.
没有项链
Nothing there.
那不是你的项链
That is not your necklace.
是凶手给她戴上的
The killer put it on her?
对 我觉得是某种变♥态♥的信♥号♥♥或者仪式
Yes, I think as some kind of sick message or ritual.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表