And you believed him?
我想要相信
I wanted to.
当然 他是我父亲
Yes, he's my father.
你父亲被关了六年 他出来后怎么找到你们的
How'd your father find you after he was locked up for six years?
他就出现在我们门口
He showed up at the house.
他想把我们领回去
He wanted to take us right then.
Maggie知道他是个麻烦
Maggie knew he was trouble.
所以他就打了她么
That why he hit her?
她把我们赶了出去
She sent us outside.
她说他们谈话时 她滑了一跤
And she said she slipped while they were talking.
你也想要相信那个说法
You wanted to believe that, too.
她不在家时 他经常过来
He kept coming by the house when she wasn't there.
一直给我钱
He kept giving me money.
听着 CJ觉得这样很好
Look, CJ thought it was great.
他不记得父亲以前是什么样子
He doesn't remember what he used to be like.
我知道他会利用我们
I knew he would use us.
出♥售♥PCP
To deal the PCP.
我一点也不愿意参与
I didn't want no part of that.
-你告诉过他么 -可能么
- Did you tell him that? - Yeah, right.
我想着 如果我
Okay, I figured if I couldn't
无法脱身 至少可以
get away, the least I could do
用那些钱帮助Maggie
was help Maggie out with some money.
贩毒的钱
Drug money.
就是钱 我们急需的钱
Green money, which was in short supply.
社工打电♥话♥来
Social worker called.
说CJ今天放学后没回家
CJ didn't come home from school today.
我 我现在必须走了 我要走了
I-I got to go right now. I got to go.
Bull带走了CJ 是不是
Bull's got CJ, doesn't he?
坐下
Sit down.
你要是不告诉我们Bull在哪儿
You don't tell us where Bull is,
他就走了 Danny
he's gonna be gone, Danny.
而且他会带CJ一起走
And he's gonna take CJ with him.
你希望你弟弟遇到这种事么
Is that what you want for your little brother?
计划是让我把毒品带到汽车站
I'm supposed to bring the drugs to the bus station.
爸爸会让CJ带着毒品上车
My dad will put CJ on the bus with it.
没人会想到 一个小孩子背着一大包PCP
No one suspects a kid with a backpack full of PCP.
好
Okay.
那么
And then...
Bull会在终点站等着CJ么
Bull's gonna meet CJ on the other end?
在[阿♥拉♥巴马州]莫比尔县
Mobile.
他说他不能冒险在洲际公路上开十英里车
He said he can't risk driving ten keys down the interstate.
King 我没看到Bull和CJ
King, I don't see Bull or CJ anywhere.
去莫比尔县的汽车马上就要开了
Bus for Mobile leaves in a few minutes.
看到他们了
Got them.
刚进正门
Through the front.
嘿 孩子 给你
Hey, son. Here you go.
-爸爸说没事的 -准备好了么
- Dad says it's gonna be okay. - Ready?
走吧
Let's go.
在Bull离开两个孩子以后 再抓住他
Don't grab Bull till he's clear of both the kids.
我觉得他发现我们了
I think he's made us.
别乱动
Hold your positions.
站住
Stay where you are!
快进去 进去
Get inside, get inside.
你也是
You, too!
站到他那儿
Get with him.
现在 快走
Now! Move!
Danny
Danny.
把我的车开过来
Get my car, bring it here.
不 别这么做 Danny
No, don't-don't do that, Danny.
-照我说的做 -Danny
- Do as I tell you. - Danny.
我说了
It's like I said.
他是我们唯一的亲人了
He's all we got!
快去 快去
Go! Go!
让CJ走吧
Let CJ go.
关你屁事
Mind your damn business.
我们谈谈
Let's just talk this through.
没什么好谈的 我要带着我的家人 我要走了
No talk. I'm taking my family and I'm going.
谁也不许动
Nobody moves.
我豁出去了
I got nothing to lose.
待在车里 Danny
Stay in the car, Danny.
过来
Come on.
进去
Get in.
进去
Get in.
别过来
Stay back!
别跟着我们
And don't try to follow us!
Dan
Dan!
别碰我
Get off of me!
让我走
Let me go!
不 不
No, no.
放松
R-Relax.
没事的 没事的 放心
It's all right, it's all right. Come on.
你们没事了 没事了
You guys are okay. You're okay.
-出来吧 -你最好小心点 Danny
- Get out. - You better watch out, Danny.
-没事了 -我会找到你的 儿子
- It's all right. - I'll catch up with you, son.
我不是你儿子
I'm not your son.
管好你的嘴巴
Watch your mouth.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的
Yes, please.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
Danny
Danny?
接着说
Go ahead.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
好 我会的
Yes, I-I will.
好的
Yes. All right.
我们搜查了Bull的房♥间
We searched Bull's place.
找到了一些文件
We found something that we think
我们觉得Maggie在被害当天早晨
that Maggie may have asked him to sign,
想让他签署这些文件
dated the morning of her death.
弃权申请
Petition for relinquishment?
这意味着 你们父亲
It means that your father
放弃了对你们的监护权利
gives up his rights to you boys.
她需要那份文件
She needed that
来提交这份申请
so she could file this.
收养申请
Adoption petition.
她真的打算这么做
She was really gonna do it.
真的
She really was.
我刚跟地方检察官聊过
Well, and I-I just, uh, talked to the D.A.
对于贩毒罪名 我们会商量一下
We're gonna work something out on the drug charges.
嘿 Wade医生
Hey, Doc Wade.
一路过来探望你的病人么
Come all the way over here to check on your patient?
我可以加入你们么
No. Mind if I join you?
当然可以
Not at all.
我问过DCF了
I checked into DCF.
他们说你在申请成为CJ的法定监护人
They tell me you're applying to be CJ's legal guardian.
再过几周就满18周岁了
Turn 18 in a couple of weeks.
我不想再和他分开了
I'm tired of being split up.
你们要住在哪里
Where will you live?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
我...
Well, I...
我这么问 是因为我有一个房♥间
I ask because I have a room in my house
足够你们俩住了
that's large enough for two,
而且
and I could use
停尸房♥也需要人手
a little help around the morgue.
最好是对科学感兴趣的人
For someone who's interested in science.
你说真的么
Are you serious?
是的
I am.
我能去告诉CJ么
Can I go tell CJ?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
嘿 CJ 我有事要告诉你
Hey, CJ, I got some news.
你要把一个交易天使粉的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表