required to report what heavy metals
使用了什么重金属
they use for pigment bases.
而且 墨水也没有标准配比
And... there's no standard mix for ink.
有些含镉 有些使用铁和铜
Some inks contain cadmium, others use iron and copper.
所以他们生产出来的成品就像是...
So the end product that they produce, it's kind of like...
像指纹一样
Is like a fingerprint.
更像DNA
More like DNA,
但你反应很快嘛 Brody探员
but you're cooking with gas, Agent Brody.
总之 我把供应商的名单缩小到了七个
Anyway, I narrowed down the list of suppliers to seven.
对他们的墨水做了测试 与Calvin的组织样本进行比对
Then I tested their inks against Calvin's tissue sample,
只有一家
and there is only one
使用了完全相同的钡钛混合物
that uses that exact barium-
就在弹♥药♥库街上
【注:位于新奥尔良商务圈里的一条著名街道】
titanium blend. It is on Magazine.
我很乐意和你们分享这个成果 但有一个条件
And I will gladly share this with you under one condition.
还有条件
There's a condition?
带我一起去 我得离开这个实验室
Take me with you. I got to get out of the lab
看看活的东西
and just see something that's alive.
真想知道后代子孙会怎么看待
Got to wonder what future civilizations are gonna think
我们对于这古老墨水艺术的痴迷
about our dabbling in the ancient arts of ink.
他们会说酒精和纹身不是个好组合
They'll say drinking and tatting don't mix.
我屁♥股♥上的Big A1就是这么来的
【注:Big Al是阿♥拉♥巴马大学♥运♥动员联盟的吉祥物 一只灰色的大象】
That's how I ended up with Big Al on my derriere.
冲啊
【注:阿♥拉♥巴马大学为运动员联盟欢呼助威时的口号♥】
Roll Tide.
你知道么 我想过把元素周期表里
You know, I thought about getting
惰性气体那一列纹在这儿...
the noble gas column from the periodic table, right...
或者《指环王》里的什么图案
That or something from Lord of the Rings.
嗯
Hmm.
Brody
Brody?
这很私人哦
It's private.
-是内容私密 -还是位置私密
- The subject matter? - Or the location?
请不要打探我的隐私 谢谢
Don't intimate about my intimacies, please. Thank you.
我猜...一颗破碎的心
I'm thinking... a broken heart.
挡泥板上的性感女孩 而你...
Sexy girl on a mud flap, and...
跟《指环王》相关的东西
something to do with Lord of the Rings.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
认识这个吗
Recognize this?
你是在侮辱我 那不是我的作品
You're insulting me. That's not my work.
那这个人呢
What about this guy?
你最后一次见到他时 他死了
When you last saw him, he was dead.
嘿 且慢 我可不知道什么死去的水手
Whoa, wait, I don't know anything about a dead sailor.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
-嘿 这是啥 -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Hey, what's this? - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-你干嘛呢 -哦 抱歉
- What are you doing? - Oh, sorry about that.
-你在做什么 -你别管
- Hey, what are you doing? - Hey, don't worry about it.
Sebastian 你来吧
Sebastian, do your thing.
有个问题要问你
Got a question for you.
最近有没有去治牙啊
Had any dental work lately?
-什么 -牙根管
- What? - Root canal?
-蛀牙 -冠桥修复
- Cavities? - Bridge work?
拔牙
Extractions?
钡和钛 是他的墨水
Barium and titanium. It's his ink.
你的刺青技能在安哥拉监狱会很有用的
Your skill set is gonna come in handy trading tats
可以用它来交换烈酒
for prison hooch in Angola.
好吧 有个家伙给我500块 买♥♥了一根针和一个药瓶
All right, look. A guy offered me $500 for a needle and a vial.
-什么人 -钱上又没写名字
- What guy? - Cash doesn't come with a name.
看着我 看我的牙齿
Come on, look at me. Look at my teeth.
看我的舌头 你们愿意看啥都行
Look at my tongue, look whatever you need.
我们需要你向素描专家
We'll need you to provide a description of the man
描述一下那个人
to our sketch artist.
素描专家 拜托
Sketch artist? Please.
我可是来自罗德岛设计学院的
【注:世界顶尖设计学院】
I went to the Rhode Island School of Design.
哈 罗德岛设计学院 艺术家
Ha. Rhode Island School of Design. Artists.
Bruce绝对见过更糟的
Bruce has definitely seen worse.
哪怕只有一只眼睛和一个痘痘 他都能找到身份信息
He can get an I.D. with one eye and a pimple.
是吧 Bruce
Ain't that right, Bruce?
你给面部识别系统取了个绰号♥
So, you've nicknamed the facial recognition system?
当然 有什么问题吗
You bet. Is that a problem?
-你真奇怪 -我听说
- You're weird. - I-I was told
有个关于人♥体♥艺♥术♥的事情 我应该问问你
that there's some body art I should ask you about.
这就是我为什么要把
This is why I prefer to keep my work
工作和个人生活分开的原因
and personal lives separate.
太好了 Harold Werner
Yes. Harold Werner.
码头上的那个笨蛋
Chucklehead from the wharfs?
我就觉得他跑得很匆忙
I thought he scampered off in a hurry.
找到地址
Get an address.
Harold Werner
Harold Werner.
海军罪案调查处 开门
NCIS. Open up.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
我们找到他了
We found him.
我们从头过一遍 我们知道Harold参与其中
Walk me through this. We know Harold was in on it,
因为是他买♥♥了墨水
'cause he's the one who bought the ink.
并且我们知道 他并非自杀
And we know he didn't kill himself.
他被塞在壁橱里 基本上证实了这个理论
Stuffed in a closet pretty much confirms that.
他嘴里情况如何
What's he got going on in his mouth?
全副32颗牙齿完好无损
Full set. 32 and counting.
Harold是在自己的房♥车里被杀的
So, Harold gets done in his own trailer.
不太像是被偷袭
Not likely he was snuck up on in there.
是那个缺牙的共犯
The toothless accomplice.
我们到哪儿去找他
Where we gonna find him?
就在Calvin找到他的地方
Same place Calvin did.
Harold 说得有道理
Harold? I suppose that does make some sense.
他过了好几年穷酸日子 而前几个月
'Cause for years he's been short on money. Last few months
他开始大手大脚 挥金如土
he started living it up.
我们在想 你能否给我们一份名单
We're wondering if you could give us a list of people
在和他工作关系密切的人里 有谁可能
he was working closely with, who might have also had access
获悉为海军运送货物的信息
to shipments intended for the Navy.
没问题
Of course.
乐意效劳 资料都在办公室里
Anything to help. It's all in the office.
我能说两句么
Can I say something?
他对Harold是走私者这事儿接受得太快了
Awfully quick to accept Harold as a smuggler?
而且如果我缺了一颗牙齿
And if I'd lost a tooth...
我也会用冰块来缓解疼痛
I'd use ice to dull the pain.
他马上就要跑了 三
I'd say he starts running in three,
二 一
two, one.
我来
I got this.
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Stop!
手 手
Hands, hands!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
给我过来
Come here.
瞧瞧啊 你看
Now, will you look at that? Look at that.
小子 你需要去看看牙医 就像我需要搬回家一样
Son, you need a dentist like I need to move back home.
别反抗了
Stop resisting.
我们在他办公室找到一把钥匙
So, inside the office we found a key
指引我们来到码头的仓库
and the key led us to the wharf shack.
找到宝藏了
The mother lode.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
已经送到实验室去化验了
It's being sent to the lab to confirm,
不过这应该就是走私的货物
but it'd answer what was being smuggled.
凶器
Murder weapon?
同样的
Again,
也送去实验室
off to the lab.
我们去审讯
And we're off to interrogation.
今天好热啊
Warm today.
有空调很舒服 是吧
Air-conditioning feels good, doesn't it?
现在给我个法式炸面圈
All I need now is a beignet
再来杯柠檬水 那简直就是神仙日子啊
and some lemonade, and I'd be in heaven.
阿司匹林能缓解你的牙痛吗
Aspirin help your toothache?
如果我又伤到你的牙了 很抱歉
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表