他已经在那儿了
he was there.
他抓住我的头发 然后他...
He grabbed me by my hair, and he...
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's all right.
没事的 你现在安全了
It's all right. You're safe now.
-最后一个问题 -好的
- Just one more question. - Okay.
你最后一次见到你丈夫时
The last time you saw your husband,
他有没有说过
did he mention anything about meeting someone
之后要和别人见面
later in the day?
Shang 他是个...
Shang. He's this... I...
有个人叫Shang
Someone named Shang. He...
Wilson说是个同事
said he was a colleague.
好 很好
All right, all right,
非常不错
that's good, that's good.
在通缉令中加上Shang
Add Shang to the BOLO.
我和ONR谈谈
And I'll talk to ONR.
交叉比对Wilson同事的名字
Cross-reference the name against anyone Wilson worked with.
两起谋杀
Yeah. Two murders
还有对Wilson夫人的谋杀未遂
and an attempt on Mrs. Wilson.
我觉得应该把她送去安全屋
I think it's time maybe we move her to the safe house
直到把凶手绳之以法
till the killer's in custody.
我会安排
I'll set it up.
让Brody帮她收拾行李
Have Brody pack her a bag.
没问题 King
You got it, King.
你可以后退几步吗
You mind taking a couple steps back?
就是以防万一
Just a precaution.
我小时候也有一个这样的收音机
I used to have a radio like this growing up.
父母吵架时 我就把它开得超大声
Turn it up real loud when my parents would argue.
妈妈酗酒
Mom drank too much,
爸爸大吵大嚷 音乐能让一切都好过些
Dad yelled and the music just made it easier.
好了
There.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love that song.
Darby不喜欢音乐
Darby didn't like music.
他向来一本正经 直入正题
He was no-nonsense. Always on point.
我遇见他时 很爱他这点
Which, when I met him, I loved.
但是相处久了
But time passes
你当初爱上的那些不同点
and the differences you fell in love with just...
就变成了隔阂
oh, start to be differences.
你结婚了
You're married.
是的
I am.
你明白我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
嗯 感情破裂时
Yeah, it's tough
日子很难熬
when things get broken.
你饿了么
You hungry?
饿了 我好像几天都没吃东西了
Yeah, I don't think I've eaten in days.
我们有
We got...
花生酱 大米 烤豆子
peanut butter, rice, baked beans
还有一罐莎莎酱
and a can of salsa.
你能用这些东西做顿饭出来
You can make a meal out of that?
你可不知道我的本事
You don't know who you're talking to.
谢了 Brody
Thanks, Brody.
那些情报专家
The intelligence specialists--
他们拿了我的土豆沙拉
they took my potato salad,
都没问过我
didn't even ask.
少来了
Come on.
你不吃土豆沙拉
Well, you don't eat potato salad,
我没吃 而King不在这儿
I didn't eat it, and King ain't here.
那么就只剩一种可能性
That leaves us one option.
我们中间出了贼
We got thieves in our midst.
他们煮了咖啡 多体贴呀
They made coffee. That's nice.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
这位是Shang Lee
Meet Shang Lee.
Wilson中校的同事
Commander Wilson's colleague.
Wilson在水烟坊里的朋友
Wilson's friend from the hookah bar.
Shang以前就职于Axelrod公♥司♥
Shang used to work at Axelrod Industries--
技术官
technology officer.
Axelrod先生说他一年前开除了Shang
Mr. Axelrod says he fired Shang a year ago.
控告他企图把蓝图卖♥♥给竞争对手
Accused him of trying to sell blueprints to a competitor.
那个生物追踪器可能与此有关
Could be what the biotracker is about.
试图了解Wilson在Axelrod公♥司♥的工作内容
An attempt to learn what Wilson was working on
这样Shang就可以转售
at Axelrod so Shang could resell it.
也许被Wilson发现了...
Maybe Wilson finds out...
所以Shang不得不灭口
Shang has to silence him.
Shang Lee现在在哪儿
Where's Shang Lee now?
看起来是销声匿迹了
Looks like he's in the wind.
我们会逮到他的
Well, let's find him.
以及偷了我土豆沙拉的家伙
And whoever stole my potato salad.
存在着数十亿星系
There are billions of galaxies out there.
你怎么能不相信
How can you not believe
外星生命的存在呢
in the existence of extraterrestrial life?
有数十亿生命成长的机会
I mean, there are billions of opportunities for life to grow.
-数十亿的... -Sebastian 我请你来帮我
- Billions of... - Sebastian, I invited you
不是让你一直说"数十亿"的
to help me, not to say "billions" a billion times.
我们不可能是宇宙中唯一的星球
We just... We can't be the only pebble in space
其居住者在天空下起舞 你明白吗
whose inhabitants get their celestial groove on, you know?
其鱼儿逆流而上
Whose fish swim upstream.
其唯一目的
Whose sole purpose
就是繁育延续紊乱的物种
is to procreate and continue a dysfunctional species.
Wilson电脑上有什么进展
Any progress with Wilson's computer?
就快好了 Sebastian有个很不错的主意
We're getting there. Sebastian actually had a decent thought.
土豆沙拉
Potato salad.
来点儿不
Want some?
为了进入
So, to get into
加密的51区文件
encrypted Area 51 files,
黑客使用了一种神经网络解密算法
hackers used a neural network decryption algorithm.
"据称如此" 无论如何
Allegedly. Anyway,
我们对中校的电脑应用了
we applied the same algorithm to the commander's
-同样算法 -Boom-a-bam-bam
- computer and... Boom-a-bam-bam.
Boom-diggidy
Boom-diggidy.
这个...
That's...
Boom-vroom
Boom-vroom?
不准再提了
Don't ever say that again.
好吧
All right.
我们有Wilson的下载记录
We got Commander Wilson's download history.
他最后一次下载是在8:30 大约死前一个小时
His last download was 8:30, about an hour before he died.
他在SD卡里存了一些文件
He put some files on an SD card.
文件是什么内容
What was on the files?
我们还不知道 加密了很多层
We don't know yet-- a lot of layers of encryption.
看起来是机密信息
Looked like some classified stuff.
不过我们就快解密了
But we're getting into it.
第二轮
Seconds?
我得承认 食物还不赖
I got to admit, the food's not terrible.
过奖
High praise.
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
在橱柜里发现的
Found it in the cabinet.
这不是个安全屋么
Thought this was a secure safe house.
我们和其他机构共用
We share it with other agencies.
不能担♥保♥所有人都守规矩
Can't vouch for everyone.
-我可以... -请便
- Is it okay if I... - You can.
不 我带着枪呢
No. I'm the one with the gun.
不能陪你喝
Got to take a pass.
Darby曾经上过一次烹饪课
Darby took a cooking class once.
简直糟糕极了
He was so bad.
我是说 他真的尽力了
I mean, he really tried. It was sweet.
他想学我最爱的菜肴 红酒牛肉
He wanted to learn my favorite food-- beef bourguignon--
在我生日的时候表现一下
and cook it for my birthday.
听起来是个好男人
Sounds like a good guy.
确实是
He was.
我不想结束
I didn't want it to end.
和Darby的关系
With Darby.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表