Look, I appreciate you rushing down here, Patton, but
但没有迹象表明 此案可以从网络角度入手
there's no indication there's a Web angle in this case.
我才不管呢 我如果不在这里帮忙
Like I care. I'm either here helping,
就在家试图从QVC上黑点儿东西
or I'm at home trying to hack some free crap out of QVC.
全球最大的电视与网络百货零售商
什么
Excuse me.
假设 说着玩儿的
Hypothetically speaking.
拜托 Brody
Come on, Brody.
让我在暗网上找到这群疯子吧
Let me go all deep Web on whoever these crazy asses are.
好吧 在62个工作人员之中
Okay. Of the 62 members
只有56个人
of the staff, only 56 have gone through
被搜身检查过了 在剩下的6个人中
a pat-down and search. Of the six that didn't,
只有一人在爆♥炸♥之后下落不明 一个侍者
only one is still unaccounted for after the blast-- a waiter.
好 告诉我名字
Okay, hit me with a name.
Bertrand Willis
Bertrand Willis.
好的
Okay.
Bertrand Willis
Bertrand Willis.
你用什么数据库搜索他的名字
What database are you running his name through?
我创造了一种方法
I created a way
可以整合地方 联邦
to consolidate municipal, federal,
州际 乃至国际犯罪数据库
state and even international criminal databases.
我会想知道你是怎么做到的吗
Do I want to know how you do this?
你绝对不会想知道
You most certainly do not.
不管你们在做什么 先停一下
Whatever you're doing, put it on hold.
有个乐队成员的女朋友当时在录他们的表演
Girlfriend of the band was recording their set--
-捕捉到准确的爆♥炸♥位置 -在哪里
- caught the exact blast site. - Where was it?
我们让Patton将监控视频数字化
We had Patton digitize the footage.
这个角度拍到了离爆♥炸♥最近的桌子
Angle catches the tables closest to where the bomb went off.
你要让我看什么
Well, what am I supposed to be looking at?
时间戳是晚上7点12分
Time code was 7:12 p.m.
那是Orion吗
That Orion?
我们原先推断的
We were slightly off
炸♥弹♥位置有些偏差
in our original guess of where the bomb was.
19号♥桌 8号♥座
Table 19, seat eight.
我们就在19号♥桌
We were at table 19.
你就是8号♥座
And you were seat eight.
Bertrand Willis 是那个失踪侍者的名字吗
Bertrand Willis-- that's the name of the missing waiter?
对 听着熟悉吗
Yeah. Sound familiar?
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
我们查了NCIS的档案
We searched our NCIS files.
他没有出现在我们任何一个档案里
He didn't show up in any of our cases.
但是他有民事前科 酒醉滋事
Does have civilian priors-- drunk and disorderly,
家庭暴♥力♥
domestic disturbance.
Patton 什么事
Patton. Yeah?
King 我要给你安排一个安保分队
King, I'm gonna set up a security detail for you.
听着 有人曾经想杀你
Look, somebody tried to kill you once.
他们可能还会再试
They might try it again.
还是在这儿保护Laurel吧
Set up something here for Laurel.
我不会惊慌失措
But I'm not giving whoever
让那些要杀我的人称心
the satisfaction of me running scared.
谢了 Patton
Thanks, Patton.
找到他了 Bertrand Willis白天
Got him. Bertrand Willis has a day job
在Chef Menteur的一家修理铺工作
at a mechanics shop in Chef Menteur.
新奥尔第二重要的高速路
我们抓到他以后再给你打电♥话♥
We'll call you when we got him cuffed.
我在想这个炸♥弹♥和它的部件
I'm thinking about the bomb and its parts.
引爆装置 助燃剂
Detonator, accelerant.
弹片
Shrapnel.
这玩意儿肯定是引爆装置里面的
Pretty sure this baby came from the detonation device.
-手♥机♥ -这是最大的可能
- Cell phone? - It's my best guess,
但目前找到的部件太少了
but I've got barely anything to work with here.
你剩下的部分到底在哪儿啊
Where the hell's the rest of you, huh?!
Sebastian 对着证物大喊大叫是没用的
Sebastian, yelling at the evidence is rarely effective.
抱歉 我累晕了
Sorry. I was punch-drunk.
-我们不都是吗 -至于助燃剂
- Aren't we all? - As for the accelerant,
我检测了你给我的金属碎片
I tested those metal pieces you gave me.
草地肥料和柴油
Lawn fertilizer and diesel fuel.
非常粗糙的调和物
It's a crude concoction
我把它叫做"Big Joe的车♥库♥鸡尾酒"
I've dubbed "Big Joe's Garage Cocktail."
任何一个喜欢摆弄草坪
Meaning any average Joe
和大功率汽车的普通人 都能做出这个
with a love of lawn care and muscle cars could make one.
这儿有个弹片
Yeah, and there's shrapnel.
我已经取出很多金属小碎片了
Now, I've pulled a series of small metal shards,
很可能来自炸♥弹♥外壳
likely from the casing.
我认为是油炸锅
I'm thinking a deep fryer.
然后呢 出现了这些东西
And then... there are these.
到爸爸这儿来
Come to Papa.
重油脂残留物
Heavy grease residue,
球状铬钢组成物
spherical chrome steel composition.
滚珠
Ball bearings.
好 引爆装置未知
Okay, detonator unknown.
助燃物很粗糙
Accelerant crude.
弹片已确认
Shrapnel identified.
我们框好了画作
We've framed a picture.
现在找找画家是谁吧
Let's find who painted it.
-Bertrand Willis -哈喽
- Bertrand Willis. - Yello.
Lasalle和Brody探员
Agents Lasalle and Brody.
有什么可以效劳的
What can I do for you?
你可以转过身去 祈祷自个儿手腕够细
You can turn your ass around and hope you got thin wrists.
搞什么 这怎么回事
What the hell?! What's this about?
跟你前两天晚上的餐饮临时工作有关
It's about the catering gig you did the other night.
在城市公园举办的海军赈灾晚会
Navy and Marine Relief Gala at City Park.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的地方
It's where the bomb went off.
你失踪的地方
Where you disappeared.
天呐 真是没完没了
Oh, hell, this will never end.
听着 六个星期前 我的钱包被偷了
Look, six weeks ago, my wallet was stolen.
里面有信♥用♥卡♥ 有人用我的名字
Credit cards. Someone started charging me up
花了几千块钱
to the tune of thousands of dollars.
你的故事有证据吗
Any proof of this story?
当然有 给我的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Sure. Call my credit card company.
我给他们打了好几个小时的电♥话♥
I was on the phone with them for hours.
听着 我这辈子从没做过服务员
Look, I never catered in my life.
至于城市公园 我不喜欢人多的地方
And as for City Park, I don't much care for crowds,
更不喜欢草坪
and I like grass even less.
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥证实了
Credit card companies confirm
Bertrand Willis的说法
the story Bertrand Willis told us.
我找到两个目击者 证明在晚会期间
I got two witnesses that put him at Cooter Brown's
他一直都在Cooter Brown酒吧
the whole time the gala was going on.
双P带来了情报
Double-P bringing the Intel.
记住 总有黑客入手的角度
Note-- there's always a hackers angle.
除了钱包里的东西
Beyond the stuff in his wallet,
Bertrand的驾照和社会保险号♥码也被盗用了
Bertrand's driver's license and his SSN were compromised.
所以炸♥弹♥人才能够填写I-9表格
Which is how our bomber was able to fill out an I-9,
美国就业核查表格
通过背景审查 进入晚会
pass a background check and get access to the event.
那么嫌疑犯可能来自Pride在NCIS所办过的任何案件
So, it could be anyone from any case Pride has ever had at NCIS.
关联在我加入NCIS之前
Connection predates my days at NCIS.
嘿 孩子怎么样了
Hey, how's the kid doing?
手术做完了
He's out of surgery.
情况危险 但很稳定
He's critical but stable.
他的家人正坐飞机赶来
His family's flying in.
Loretta传给我有关炸♥弹♥的资料
So, Loretta sent me info on the bomb.
有个签名
There is a signature.
是Broussard财团
It's the Broussard Syndicate.
Broussard家族
The Broussards?
他们已经销声匿迹了
But they're defunct.
因为我二十年前让他们关门了
'Cause I shut their asses down two decades ago.
新奥尔良历史速览
Quick bit of New Orleans history.
80年代初 这个城市最大的黑♥手♥党♥人物
In the early '80s, the biggest Mob element in the city--
一个叫Carlos Marcello的家伙
guy named Carlos Marcello.
他被指控联邦诈骗 进了监狱
He was put away on federal racketeering charges.
突然间
Suddenly there's a vacuum
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表