还是无法理解 诱饵鱼为什么
Still don't understand why Baitfish
要杀Barlow医生
would have killed Dr. Barlow.
他是个普通平民
He was a civilian.
我们有一个想法
Uh, we have a theory about that.
尸检时我发现 他的肺和喉咙的
During my examination, I noticed inflammation
内部组织有炎症
on the tissues on the inside of the lungs and throat.
与化学烧灼的症状一致
It's consistent with chemical burns.
比如说 羟考酮
For example, Oxycodone.
Freddy Barlow是个吸毒者么
Was Freddy Barlow a drug addict?
不 药检无异常
No. Tox screen was clean.
但他和那些药物在一起
But he spent a significant amount of time
待了很长的时间 吸入了药物烟雾
around drugs, inhaling fumes.
如果从事制♥造♥非法毒品的勾当
Like you might if you were in
就可能出现这种症状
the business of manufacturing illicit narcotics.
所以如果他不是吸毒者 可能是在制毒 多谢
So, if he wasn't using, maybe he was dealing. Thanks.
我这就告诉Pride
I'm telling Pride.
七分钟
Seven minutes.
什么
Excuse me?
检察官说 20分钟后会谈妥交易细节
U.S. Attorney told me he'd close the deal in 20 minutes, and...
他是在13分钟前说的
that was 13 minutes ago.
我给你带了一个三明治
I brought you a sandwich.
跟Loretta聊过了是吧
Been talking to Loretta, huh?
Sophie Brooks被诱饵鱼杀害时只有九岁
Sophie Brooks was nine years old when Baitfish killed her.
都怪我 是我的责任
That's on me. I own that.
他之后杀害的每一个人
Every life he's taken since--
Herbert Walker Allison Lacroix
Herbert Walker, Allison Lacroix,
Lester Delrey Brandon Harvey 那个医生
Lester Delrey, Brandon Harvey, the doctor,
Pam Shore...
Pam Shore...
他是个短期居留者 我们甚至不知道他的名字
He's a transient. We don't even know his name.
Calvin Trask
Calvin Trask.
我请Wade把他的遗体
I asked Wade to
转移到我在匡提科FBI实验室的朋友那儿
forward his remains to a friend of mine who works at the FBI lab
我的朋友是计量生物学分♥析♥专家
at Quantico, specializes in biometric analysis.
我不是Lasalle
I'm not Lasalle.
我... 我们俩没有什么共同经历
I... You and I don't share any kind of past,
但我想让你知道 我完全支持你
but I just want you to know I've got your back.
我知道
I know that.
而且 在你吃掉半个三明治前 我不会离开
And I'm not leaving until you eat half of that sandwich.
你要是真想让我吃东西 你...
You really want me to eat something, you...
该用意式肉肠来做三明治
go with Mortadella.
大红肠是入狱时给犯人吃的
Bologna is what they give you in central booking.
提前了五分钟
Five minutes early.
令我刮目相看啊
I'm impressed.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
我们马上到
We'll be there.
怎么了
What is it?
Frank Broussard死了
Frank Broussard is dead.
这种意外发生得很快
These incidents happen quick.
犯人在去院子的路上
Inmates on their way to the yard.
-发生了骚乱 -警卫去哪儿了
- There was a commotion. - Where were the guards?
正如我说的
Like I say,
-这种事发生得很快的 -有嫌犯么
- these things happen quick. - Is there a suspect?
嫌犯叫Red Carter
Name's Red Carter.
我的手下发现
My men found him
他站在Broussard的尸体旁边
standing over Broussard's body.
那家伙从一来就挑衅我
Mmm. That punk's been stepping to me since the day he arrived.
他不尊重你
He disrespected you?
他大嘴巴 在这儿可不行
He had a mouth on him. That don't stand in here.
Frank到底怎么不尊重你了
Well, how did Frank disrespect you exactly?
他怎么挑衅你的
How did he step to you?
这么说吧 他的人和我的人相处不好
Mm. Let's just say his people and my people don't get along.
"他的人"是谁
Who are his people?
雅利安兄弟会
Aryan Brotherhood?
均为著名的美国监狱内帮派
Dixie黑♥手♥党♥ Mongols兄弟会 Low Riders犯罪集团
Dixie Mafia, the Mongols, the Low Riders?
对我来说都一样 都是白人
It's all the same to me. Pale is pale.
你用的是什么武器
What weapon did you use?
必杀技"切"
My cut.
-是什么 -小刀
- What was it? - A shiv.
换句话说 就是"切"
Which is another word for cut.
哪种刀 Red
What kind, Red?
你怎么带到院子里的
How'd you get it into the yard?
你有同伙么
Did you have an accomplice?
我...
I...
别太心急
Not so fast.
想吃汉堡么 Lorna警官
Would you like a burger, Officer Lorna?
看来要给我吃了
More for me, then.
我会把这些带回家
I'll take them home.
知道么 我刚到这里时 我很确信
You know, when I got here, I was convinced
有人雇你杀了Frank
that someone had hired you to kill Frank.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
那人挑衅...
The man got in my face...
我看过你的记录了
I saw your record.
一周前 你从最低安全监狱转送到这儿
You were transferred here a week ago from minimum security.
你在这儿没有人 没有名声
You don't have people, don't have a rep.
我猜 你是想冒名担下这起谋杀案
Figured you'd make your bones by confessing
-来获得地位 -才不是
- to a murder you didn't commit. - Mm-mm.
或许还能吃一顿免费的午餐
Maybe get yourself a free lunch.
是我杀了那个人
I killed that man.
你用的是什么武器
What weapon did you use?
削尖的牙刷
Sharpened toothbrush.
回答错误 Red
Wrong answer, Red.
Frank的凶手没有杀害Frank
Frank's killer didn't kill Frank.
虚假招供
False confession.
我把Brody留在Slidell 寻找真正的嫌犯
I left Brody at Slidell to find the real suspect.
我们会抓住他的 King
We're gonna get him, King.
我同意"会抓住他的"这部分
Yeah, well, I agree with the "gonna get him,"
但我不确定破案的是"我们"
but I don't know about the "we."
你们出去联络感情的时候
While you guys were out there having a bonding moment,
我深入调查了Freddy Barlow的一生
I was digging deep into Freddy Barlow's life,
寻找与毒品的联♥系♥
looking for a connection to drugs.
然后呢
And?
我想我找到了 第四街诊所
I think I found it. Fourth Street Clinic
每周接待大约300名患者
sees maybe 300 patients a week,
但他们购买♥♥的处方药
but they receive shipments of prescription drugs
大大高于需求量
for a lot more than that.
有很多羟考酮
Lot of Oxy.
市中心是Frank Broussard的地盘
Central City was Frank Broussard's territory.
他被抓走了
He gets sent away...
这里的毒品生意出现空白
Leaves a vacuum in the narcotics business.
诱饵鱼介入
Baitfish steps in.
对 也许诱饵鱼联♥系♥Barlow医生
Yeah, maybe Baitfish makes contact with Dr. Barlow
订购羟考酮 并用诊所作为掩护
to order the Oxy and uses the clinic for cover.
从正当渠道买♥♥入羟考酮
Brings the Oxy in through the front door legally, cut them,
然后转身交给毒品贩子
and then send it out the back door to the dealers.
我们现在就去突袭诊所
We got to hit that clinic now.
咱们走
Let's roll.
不用谢啊
You're welcome.
哈
Huh.
怎么
What?
真奇怪 没人在
Well, that's weird. Nobody's here.
昨天这儿还是人满为患
This place was jammed yesterday.
他们转移得很快啊
They moved out fast, huh?
举起手来
Put your hands up where I can see them.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
举起手来
Put your hands up.
轻点儿 牛仔
Cool it, cowboy.
我是联邦探员
I'm a Fed.
ATF确认了她的身份
ATF confirmed. She checks out.
烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表