Dude likes his privacy.
看这个
Look at this.
这是Martel 和Armstrong
There's Martel, Armstrong.
第三个人是谁
Who's the third guy?
你的弟弟 这事与他有关 对么
Your brother. This is about him, right?
我提到Danny的弟弟CJ时 你有反应
When I mentioned Danny's brother CJ, you reacted.
你错了
You're wrong.
-我可不这么想 -好了
- I don't think I am. - Okay.
我有点受不了了
Feeling a little overwhelmed here.
没事 检查下肠子 亲爱的
Okay, now just run the gut, dear.
对肠道施压
Put pressure on the intestine and
把它放到你的手指间拉扯
pull it between your fingers.
有没有人想到
Does this remind anyone else of those
《普罗米修斯》里的变异蠕虫Hammerpedes
Hammerpedes from Prometheus?
好吧 抱歉 那电影的确很让人失望
Yeah. Sorry. That movie was a real letdown.
先生 我知道你在尽力
Look, sir, I can see you working very hard to
让自己看上去像个怪物
present yourself as some sort of monster,
但我觉得你内心并非如此
but it doesn't strike me as real.
你根本不了解我
You don't know a thing about me.
或者我弟弟
Or my brother.
我不了解 但是...
No, but...
我猜你还想再见他一面
I imagine you would like to see him again.
是啊
Yeah.
我想
I would.
但那不可能发生了
That ain't gonna happen.
Martel的弟弟死了
Martel's brother is dead.
他名叫Nathan
Name was Nathan.
是Martel唯一的亲人
Martel's only family.
是个海豹突击队队员
He was a SEAL.
十个月前身亡
He was killed ten months ago.
战争中牺牲
Combat?
具体细节是机密
Details are classified.
我正试图了解真♥相♥
I'm in the process of getting read in.
里面有消息么
Any word from inside?
无线静默
Radio silence.
好了 我绕过了Martel笔记本的破解探嗅器
Okay, I got around Martel's laptop Crack Sniffer.
Crack Sniffer字面翻译为"毒品探嗅"
什么
What?
不 不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you're thinking.
是一个程序 在你破解密♥码♥时
It's a program that sniffs you out
会探嗅到你的存在 并把你锁在外面
and locks you out the second you try to crack in.
而且他找到宝了
And he hit the mother lode.
看 我浏览了Martel的电子邮件
Okay, look. I went through Martel's e-mails.
找到很多封申请信
I found dozens of requests to the Navy
要求海军
asking for the
提供有关他弟弟之死的机密文件
classified story about his brother's death.
然后还有这封愤怒的
And then there's this big ol' angry
宣战声明
manifesto.
在最后一段...
And on the end...
"因为你们不肯说明Nate死亡的真♥相♥
"Because you won't release the truth about Nate,
我要披露我手里的全部信息"
I'm releasing everything I've gotten my hands on"?
有没有证明他的确掌握什么信息
Well, is there any proof he's really got something?
就是这个
There it is.
这是个闪存盘么
Is that a flash drive?
里面是什么
What's on that?
报复
Payback.
怎么回事
What is this?
Dawson上校
Captain Dawson.
要联♥系♥到您可真难啊
You're a hard man to get ahold of.
我这边也在处理这件事情 Pride
Dealing with the cluster on my end, Pride.
我来向你介绍
I'd like you to meet
FBI特警队队长Marie Cutter
FBI SWAT Team Leader Marie Cutter.
FBI 等等
FBI? Look. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Look.
我们刚知道枪手的身份
We just learned the identity of the gunman
以及他为什么这么做
and why he's doing this.
我们觉得可以说服他
We think we can talk him down.
我们只是需要更多时间
We just need a little more time.
感谢你们做出的努力
And your work's much appreciated,
但时间到了
but time's up.
FBI要接手了
FBI's taking over.
Dawson 别这样 你不接我的电♥话♥
Dawson, come on. You duck my calls,
让我蒙在鼓里
leave me in the dark, and then within
然后刚出现一下
ten seconds of showing up,
就要开火么
you're gonna instigate a firefight?
两天前 Armstrong上士
Two days ago, Petty Officer Armstrong
下载了数千份机密文件
downloaded thousands of classified documents
存到一个闪存盘上
onto a flash drive.
军队行动
Troop movements,
武器能力
weapon capabilities,
卧底人员
undercover assets.
虽然比不上斯♥诺♥登 但也差不多了
Not quite Snowden but approaching.
那混♥蛋♥把闪存盘吞进肚里 溜出我们的安全机构
Son of bitch swallowed the drive to sneak out of our secure facilities,
所以我们必须突击进去
which is why we got to get in.
此事涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥ Pride
We're talking national security here, Pride.
那我的队员的安全呢
Well, what about the security of my people?
多数人的利益 重于少数人
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
抱歉了 Pride
Sorry, Pride.
看过建筑蓝图了
Went over the blueprint.
我们很熟悉的
No surprises to us.
验尸房♥在后面 只有一个出入口
Autopsy's in back. Only one way in and out.
进去要讲究战术 之后就如同瓮中捉鳖
Tactical goes in there, it's gonna be a turkey shoot.
标准流程说等有直接威胁时再行动
And protocol says wait until there's an imminent threat.
看来那些文件正好符合他们的需求
Guess those documents fit their bill.
我问你
Let me ask you this.
有没有可能
Is there any chance
与他弟弟之死相关的文件
that the file on his brother's death,
就是Martel要求的那份
the one Martel requested,
就在Armstrong偷运的那个闪存盘上
is on the flash drive that Armstrong smuggled in?
应该不在
Probably not.
他没有权限
Didn't have any access.
但我们有
But we do.
你需要多长时间能给我找到那份文件
How long would it take you to get me that file?
15分钟左右
15 minutes, give or take.
好 你有五分钟
All right. You got five.
五分钟
Five?!
Pride
Pride.
King
King.
你特么要干什么
What the hell you gonna do?
搞什么...
What the...?
Pride
Pride!
Pride 给我滚回来
Pride! Get your ass back here!
恕难从命
Can't do that!
我命令你
Ordering you to
立即离开
stand down!
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes!
然后就由你们全权处置
Then the show is all yours!
该死
Damn it.
Pride探员闯进大楼
Agent Pride has breached the building.
所有单位 原地待命
All units, hold positions.
我不知道你的计划是什么
Not sure what your plan is
因为切断网络连接
since disabling the Internet
是处理人♥质♥事件的基本法则
is Hostage Protocol 101.
你没法把文件传到网上
You can't put those files online.
等我访问离线热点 就能上传了
Can when this thing accesses an offsite hot spot.
将它同电脑连接起来
Tether it to your computer,
就没问题了
and you're in business.
不
No.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
他把文件加密了
He encrypted this!
Armstrong干嘛要这么做
Why the hell would Armstrong do that?!
这是个控制文件传播的好办法
It's a smart way to control how the files are disseminated.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表