名单上的头三个人都死了
First three people on this list are dead.
墙上的第四个名字...
The fourth name on that wall--
Kevin Heller 就是你
Kevin Heller, you.
不管你愿不愿意承认
So whether you want to admit it or not,
有人觉得你犯了罪
someone out there thinks you're guilty of something.
听着 我们是来帮你的
Look... we're trying to help you.
明白么 是为了保护你的安全
All right? It's more for your protection than anything.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, um...
大约一个月前 我...
about a month back, I'm-I'm...
我正好好地待着呢
I'm minding my own business,
在联邦酒吧外面
cops
警♥察♥就围上来抓我
roll up on me outside the Federation Bar,
指控我杀了人
and they start accusing me of killing a guy.
他们说我跟那人在酒吧里 为一个女孩吵架来着
They said I was beefing with him over some girl in the bar.
不是么
Not true?
不是 我...我根本没进过那个酒吧
No, I-I've never been in the Fed Bar.
那你在外面做什么
What were you doing outside?
我在散步
I was taking a walk.
一个人么
Alone?
概括一下
So to recap--
在犯罪现场被抓
I.D.'d at the scene of the crime,
没有不在场证明
no alibi,
名字出现在义警暗♥杀♥名单上
and name on a vigilante hit list.
而你的回答是"我在散步"
And your response is: "I was taking a walk."
你们到底... 我不知道该说什么了
What do you...? I don't know what to tell you!
我很抱歉...好吧 他们抓错人了
I'm sor... okay? They got the wrong guy.
跟你们说 要是你们不逮捕我...
So, you know what? If you're not gonna arrest me...
我们不能强迫你跟我们走
Can't force you to come with us--
但你得知道 你现在是靶子 Kevin
just know there's a bull's-eye on your back, Kevin.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
所以Kevin Heller 不想接受我们的保护 是吧
So Kevin Heller doesn't want our protection, huh?
这是往轻了说
That's an understatement.
很奇怪
It's weird.
好像他在怕什么
It's like he was scared of something.
可能是怕自己上了暗♥杀♥名单吧
Being on a hit list, probably.
不
No,
是别的事
something else.
几分钟前送来的
Delivered a few minutes ago.
好医生品味不错
Good doctor's got good taste.
前提是
That is,
这是那位好医生送来的
if it's from the good doctor.
你要打开卡片看看么
You gonna open up that card?
等会吧
Later.
这是目前我们所知的情况
Here's what we know about the crime.
Heller是嫌疑人 涉嫌谋杀了
Heller was a suspect in the murder
一个叫Terrence Combs的人
of a guy named Terrence Combs.
两名目击者说他在现场
Two witnesses placed him on the scene.
其中一人在列队辨认时指认他是凶手
One identified him in the lineup as the killer.
NOPD目前尚不能定案
NOPD still couldn't make the case.
证据不足
Not enough hard evidence.
你说受害者叫Combs
You said the victim's name was Combs?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
-那是... -Mama T
- Is that... - Mama T.
Terrence Combs是她儿子
Terrence Combs was her son.
继续查Heller的案子
Keep digging into Heller's case.
看NOPD是不是遗漏了什么
See if NOPD missed anything.
我去一趟第九区
I'm heading to the Ninth Ward.
我跟那个小鬼说"退后
I told that joker, "Step back,
不然Mama T唠叨死你"
or you'll get a earful of Mama T."
他们可对付不了你
They cannot handle you, Mama T, they cannot handle you.
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
怎么大驾光临
To what do we owe the pleasure?
我可以和你谈谈么
Wondering if I might have a word with you?
当然
Of course.
给你切块派 还是...
Can I offer you a slice of pie, or...
来杯甜茶呢
maybe a glass of sweet tea?
谢谢 但不必了
Kind, but not necessary.
有没有能单独说话的地方
Is there a place we can talk in private?
要说什么事
About...about what?
我现在办的案子
Case I'm working on,
跟一个名叫...
involving a man named
Kevin Heller的人有关
Kevin Heller.
没听说过这个人
Never heard of him.
他被指控杀了你的儿子
He was accused of murdering your son.
还是没印象么
Doesn't ring a bell.
那墙上的其他名字呢
What about the other names on that wall?
被杀的那些人
The ones who were killed.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
跑到这儿来 表现得好像你知道是怎么回事儿
Coming in here acting like you know what's what.
我不想找麻烦
Don't want any trouble.
我只想了解真♥相♥
I just want to get to the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
你们都听到么
Y'all heard that?
这人想要真♥相♥
Man wants the truth.
我们沿着这些街道去走走看看
We'll walk down these streets, take a look around.
你会看到更多你不想知道的真♥相♥
You'll see more truth than you care to know.
房♥子用木板封住
Houses boarded up, Mm-hmm.
商店倒闭
shops shut down,
犯罪高发
crime sky-high.
真♥相♥就是
The truth is...
我们都特么被遗忘在这里
we're damn near forgotten here.
我知道你的痛苦
I hear your pain.
真的
No, I do--
但我现在的工作
but my job right now
是解决三起谋杀案
is to solve three murders
并阻止第四起的发生
and prevent a fourth.
无论如何 我都会揭露真♥相♥
One way or the other, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
现在 我需要你告诉我
Now, I need you to tell me--
是谁把名字写到墙上的
who put those names on the wall?
我写的
I did it!
各位 我写的
Y'all... I did it.
我也写了
I did it, too.
我写的 我写的
I did it! I did it!
像我说的...
Like I said...
在这里
around here,
我们自己照顾自己
we take care of our own.
说得对 说得对
That's right! That's right!
滚出去
Get out of here.
四个受害者
Four victims,
四起案件
four crimes.
据称都是墙上所写之人犯下的案子
Each one allegedly perpetrated by a name on that wall.
奇怪的巧合
Strange coincidence.
变得更加奇怪了
Gets even stranger.
Todd Foley在酒驾车祸中害死的那个少年
Teenager Todd Foley killed in that drunk driving accident
住在Galvez街
lived on Galvez Street.
被Ryan Cash在驾车枪战中害死的人
Man killed by Ryan Cash in the drive-by
住在Douglass街
lived over on Douglass.
在学校里被性侵的那位年轻女性
Young woman sexually assaulted at Polytech...
住在St. Claude街
lived off St. Claude.
而你的儿子Terrence
And your son Terrence...
住在Lamanche街和Royal街的路口
Lamanche and Royal.
四位受害者
All four victims...
都来自圣十字区
...from Holy Cross.
即前文所说的"第九区"中的一片区域
怎么这么巧
What are the chances?
我们知道不可能是你开的枪
Now, we know you couldn't have shot
因为你有关节炎
the gun on account of your arthritis.
但并不意味着 你不会在墙上
Doesn't mean you couldn't have written those names
写下那些名字
on that mural.
把名字写在墙上又没犯罪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表