Her neighbor says that she was seeing someone.
她不让两个孩子知道 有两个原因
She kept it from the boys for two reasons.
第一 她不想让他们花时间认识
Number one, she didn't want them to get invested
没到"认真交往"地步的人 第二
in someone who wasn't real, and number two,
她的男朋友就是那个三明治店的老板
her boyfriend is the guy who owns the sandwich shop,
Danny工作的那家店
the one Danny works for.
你确定你不是在看...
Are you sure you weren't looking at...
电脑里的小黄♥片♥之类的东西么
porn or something on your computer?
Sebastian
Sebastian!
你们好
Yeah, hi!
我得到了更多信息
I have some more information
关于撞击死者的那辆汽车
about the vehicle that hit our victim.
现在是说这个的好时候么
Is now a good time?
简直不能再好了
It couldn't be any better.
好 我意识到那些涂漆颜料里
All right, so I realized that the pigment polymers, uh,
不含有任何硅 这就意味着
didn't have any silicones, which means that the paint
颜料是在1999年之前生产的
was made before 1999.
但我之后发现 它们含有
But then I discovered that they did have
触变剂 这就说明
thixotropic agents, which means that it was made
它是在1994年之后生产的
after 1994.
我知道很快就说到结论了
I know we'll get there soon.
嗯 所以这些颜料
Yeah, okay, so that the pigment matches paint
与通用汽车公♥司♥在94到99年之间
that GM used on both the, uh, Camaro and the Trans Am
生产的Camaro和Trans Am相匹配
between 1994 and 1999.
两款雪佛兰轿车
很好 谢啦兄弟
Nice. Thank you, buddy.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
谢谢"怪咖组群"吧
Thank the nerd posse.
好照片
Nice pic.
三明治店那个男朋友叫什么名字
Name of the boyfriend at the sandwich shop?
Anthony Antonelli
Anthony Antonelli.
我们看看他开什么车
Let's see what kind of car he drives.
我没车
I don't own a car.
我根本不开
I don't even drive.
我16岁时出过车祸
I got in a wreck when I was 16,
那是我拿到驾照的两周后
two weeks after getting my license.
认为这是老天爷告诉我
Decided that was the world telling me
我应该放弃开车
maybe I should give it up.
你和Maggie Barringer 你俩约会过 是么
You and Maggie Barringer, you guys dated, right?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
她两天前的晚上被杀害了
She was killed two nights ago.
被杀害
Killed?
Maggie
Maggie?
你们不会认为 我和这事有关吧
Whoa, you guys don't think I had something to do with it?
不
No.
不 Maggie和我关系很好
No, Maggie and I were good.
她只是想放慢节奏
She just wanted to slow things down.
她说过原因么
She say why?
好像是孩子的什么事儿
It seemed like something with the kids.
Lasalle
Lasalle.
这辆灰色Camaro是怎么回事
What's with the gray Camaro?
你不是说你没车么
Thought you said you didn't own a car.
那是Danny的车
That's Danny's car.
我们和车管局确认过了 Danny没有车
Checked with the DMV; Danny doesn't have a car.
而Maggie开的是本♥田♥
Maggie drove a Honda.
我不知道怎么和你们说
Look, I don't know what to tell you.
Danny说他想开始
All right, Danny said he wanted
送外卖♥♥ 挣点小费
to start making some deliveries, get some tips.
我告诉他 他需要一辆车 他就开着那辆车来了
I told he needed a car; he showed up with that.
Danny现在应该已经回来了
Danny should've been back by now.
我们有宵禁时间
I mean, we have a curfew.
这是Danny的柜子
Danny's locker?
对 我们告诉孩子们 把东西都锁起来
Yeah. We tell the kids to keep everything locked up.
他的柜子都清空了
Well, he cleared out.
我得打给我老板
I got to call my boss.
这个帽子和羽毛是什么意思
What's with the hat and the feather?
罗宾汉
Robin Hood.
毒贩子在货上印卡♥通♥标记
Dealers use cartoon stamps on their product.
道上也要打商标的
Branding in the streets is no different
这和美国大企业没什么区别
than corporate America.
好吧 那么"罗宾汉"是什么
All right, so what is Robin Hood?
PCP
PCP.
天使粉
Angel dust.
即五氯苯酚 一种毒品
所以Maggie发现他在做什么 和他对峙
So Maggie confronts him about what he's been up to,
或许甚至威胁要举报他
maybe even threatens to turn him in.
然后那天晚上 他出现
Then that night, he shows up
开车撞她
and runs her down?
愤怒的青少年毒贩 比地狱之复仇更可怕
Hell hath no fury like a pissed off teenage drug dealer.
他们跟我说有个访客
They told me I had a visitor.
还希望是我的一个小宝贝儿呢
I was hoping it would be one of my honeys.
不好意思让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint,
Ross P 但我需要你帮个忙
Ross P., but I need a favor.
跟我的小宝贝儿们一样坏
Just as bad as the honeys.
照片里这孩子 名叫Danny
Photo of this kid is Danny.
你说什么就是什么吧
So you say.
而"罗宾汉"是
And Robin Hood is...
好牛的天使粉啊
Some kick-ass angel dust.
爽啊
Oh, yeah.
太爽了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
能让你嗨好久
Give you a nice long high.
让你想要骑着棉花糖做的龙
Make you want to hop on a cotton candy dragon
越过TMD彩虹 你知道么
and leap on a damn rainbow, you know?
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我认为这孩子正在贩卖♥♥这个
I think the kid is dealing it
也许还杀了他的养母
and might have killed his foster mother.
我们需要知道 他的合伙人是谁
Need to know who his associates are
以及在哪儿能找到他
and where we can find him.
噢 当然了
Oh, sure thing, you know?
我只要出去
I'll just, I'll just step on out
给我的手♥机♥打个电♥话♥就行
and give my-my cell phone a ring-a-ding-ding.
等下 等下
Hold up, hold up.
噢 什么
Oh, what's that?
我还在坐牢么
I'm still in prison?
喔 我还在坐牢
Oh, I'm still in prison.
那是因为你对我撒谎了
That's 'cause you lied to me.
好吧 但你现在帮我
All right, but helping me here
能让你离出狱更近一步
will get you one step closer to getting off the naughty list.
好 成交
Done. Done.
在院子里溜达一圈 就能得到你要的信息
One trip around the yard, I'll get you what you need.
Danny 罗宾汉
Danny, Robin Hood.
你是我的眼睛和耳朵
You be my eyes and ears.
哦 Lasalle 我可以成为你的手 你的脚
Oh, Lasalle, I'll be your hands, your feet,
你的脾和你的肾
your spleen and your kidney,
只要你能让我快点儿出去
you get me out of here any quicker.
谢谢
Thank you.
Chris
Chris?
真是祸不单行
When it rains, it pours.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我们有个监狱管理项目
We have a satellite program.
你呢
You?
工作
Business.
我听说你有一周时间来约我出去
I hear you have a week to ask me out.
噢天 Cade说的
Oh, gosh. Cade?
他是个有计划的人
He's a man with a plan.
你知道么 他还说想要外甥和外甥女们
You know, he's mentioned wanting nieces and nephews.
我真的会杀了他的
I'm literally gonna kill him.
别担心 我跟他说了
Don't worry; I told him
在他治疗期间
it's sort of a conflict of interest,
你约诊所负责人出去
you asking out the head of the clinic
算是有利益冲突
where he's doing his therapy.
这么说我脱身了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表