You're taking a troubled delinquent
问题青少年 以及他九岁的弟弟
with a penchant for dealing angel dust
带到自己家里么
and his nine-year-old brother into your home?
这是个好主意么
Is that a good idea?
不 不是
No, it's not.
但你不认识我么
But have we met before?
嘿 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, I got your message.
Cade的担♥保♥人很担心 联♥系♥了我
Cade's sponsor was worried, so he contacted me.
看球
Fore!
高尔夫球手开球开飞以后要大喊 提醒他人注意
嘿 老弟
Hey, baby brother!
Savannah
Savannah.
嘿
Hey, so,
我发现我没选好油漆
I realize the paint was all wrong.
不适合这些墙壁
It-it didn't match the walls.
之后我就开始想 我在想
Then I got to thinking, I'm like, “What is really
"真正的问题是什么 真正的..."
the problem here? Like, what's really...”
然后我发现 是墙
And then I realize, the walls.
墙才是问题
That's the problem!
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
没关系
That's okay.
没关系
That's all right.
我们可以改
We can change it.
我可以做出你想要的效果
I can make anything you want.
噢
Oh!
又给你拿了杯啤酒 宝贝儿
Brought you another beer, sugar.
然后我自己也拿了一杯
Then I got one for myself, too.
这是...
Who is...
这是Windi
Oh, this here is Windi.
下午在五金店里碰到的
Met her this afternoon at the hardware store.
说"你好" Windi
Say hello, Windi.
你好 Windi
Hello, Windi.
她太可爱了
She kills me.
我爱死她了 拿一下
I love her. Here, hold that.
过来帮我
Come on, help me
去拿些保护布[防止颜料蹭到画家身上的布]
get these drop cloths.
我想给诊所打个电♥话♥
I'd like to call the clinic,
看能不能让他入院接受暂时管制
see if I can get him admitted for a temp hold.
我猜 他已经
My guess, he hasn't slept
三天没睡觉了 如果不采取措施...
in three days. You don't do something...
他就要崩溃了
Crash is coming.
嘿
Hey.
他也骗了我
He had me fooled, too.
嘿 Windi
All right, hey, Windi?
把布铺到这里 好吧
Let's get some tarps over this right here, okay?
这样油漆就不会弄脏家具了
That way we don't get no paint on the furniture.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here.
听我说 Chris
Listen to me, Chris.
我今晚完成以后
When I get finished with this tonight,
或者明天
or tomorrow, whenever I get done,
一定会比以前都要好
it's gonna be better than ever.
好吗
All right?
我们是Lasalle兄弟 什么也阻挡不了我们
The Lasalle brothers, nothing can stop us.
当然了 Cade
Sure thing, Cade.
-当然了 -谢谢 拿过来
- Sure thing. - Thank you. Get this right over here.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表