Chris
Chris.
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry, uh,
没有发现那谁
no sign of you-know-who
无论S-I了还是H-U-O着
D-E-A-D or A-L-I-V-E.
手♥机♥呢
Cell phone?
试过 没信♥号♥♥ 已关机
Mm, tried, no signal. It's been shut down.
什么都没有找到
Nothing.
真不敢相信她是XIONG SHOU
It's hard to believe she's the K-I-L-L-E-R.
她确实有DONG JI
Well, she does have M-O-T-I-V-E.
我觉得这个你不用拼出来
I don't think you have to spell that one.
简直无法想像
I can't imagine anyone
有人会离开这个 可爱的
doing something that would cause them to run away from these
小东西
cute cheeks.
我是Lasalle
Lasalle here.
我觉得你简直太萌了
I think you have very cute cheeks.
什么
What?
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
没事吧
You okay?
是我哥
Yeah, my brother.
他又要逃了
He's running again.
别这样
Don't do this.
别走
- Don't leave.
我必须走
I have to.
有些事儿你不了解
See, there's things that you don't know.
坏事
Bad things.
他们会找到我的
They're gonna find me.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
Chris
Chris,
除非我犯了罪
unless I've committed a crime
或者我威胁了谁
or I've threatened somebody,
不然你不能把我关在这儿
you can't keep me here.
我们之前闹过这么一出了 兄弟
We've sung this tune before, buddy.
听我说 Cade 先停下
Look, Cade, just stop.
待着这里
Look, stay here
好好吃药
and take your medication.
吃药应该是让人好受些的
Medication's supposed to make you feel better.
可这些药让我觉得 我都不像自己了
These make it so I don't feel like myself.
我感觉像个麻木愚蠢版的自己 Chris
I feel like some numb, stupid version of myself, Chris.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy,
我要走了
I'm hitting the road.
别这样 等一下
Come on, wait a sec.
你也知道后果
Look, you know where this goes from here.
你从这个门走出去
You walk out that door and...
妈妈就开始失控
and Mom goes into her own tailspin.
不吃
Doesn't eat,
不睡
doesn't sleep.
而我又开始每天为你提心吊胆
And I go back to worrying about you.
听我说
Look...
我们来解决这个问题
Let's fix this.
我们一起
Together.
你和我 好不好
You and me, all right?
我能问你个问题么
Can I ask you a question?
如果我得的是癌症
If I had cancer...
你还会怪我生了病么
would you still be blaming me for being sick?
我没怪你生了病
I ain't blaming you for being sick.
我只是生气 你不肯竭尽全力战胜病魔
I'm just pissed off you ain't fighting like hell to get better.
我不是个斗士 Chris
I'm not a fighter, Chris.
你 你才是
That's- That's you.
我们都清楚这一点
We both know that.
嘿 反正你不用担心我的麻烦事
Hey, you don't need my troubles, anyway.
好吗 我们回头见吧 Chris
All right? I-I'll see you when I see you, Chris.
Anna发的短♥信♥来自陆地上
Texts Anna sent came from land, which explains
所以你们找不到她
why your people couldn't find her.
也许吧 不过...
Maybe, but...
你知道我的直觉 我就是觉得怪怪的
you know my gut. I-I just got a weird feeling about this one.
可能是
Maybe it's
你手里那杯食品超♥市♥稀泥闹的吧
that Food Mart sludge you got in your hand.
口感更像是泥巴 不过 能提神就行
More like mud, but it'll do the trick.
所以我们认为 Anna从海底打捞起宝藏
So we're saying Anna pulled up a bunch of treasure from the bottom of the ocean
为了抢夺宝藏而杀害朋友 然后
and then she killed her friends over it and then
她现在试图出♥售♥
she's trying to sell it?
对于同一个人来说 罪行太多了
Too much crime for one person.
有同谋吗
An accomplice?
没有证据证明 还有其他人参与了这起谋杀案
No evidence showing that anybody else was involved in the murder.
怎么把古币变成新钱
How do you turn old money into new?
比特币
Bitcoin.
黑市上有很多办法改变古币的身份
There are lots of ways to change antique money on the black market--
可以洗钱
you can launder it,
去找地下收藏者
go to some underground collector,
或者使用比特币
or use bitcoin.
怎么做
How's it work?
一对一
Peer-to-peer
电子货币交易
cryptocurrency exchange.
我在暗网上打探了一下 装成买♥♥家
I dug into the Deep Web, I posed as a buyer
找到一个人 他在出♥售♥"猎人"号♥遗址打捞出的比索
and I found a guy selling pesos from the El Cazador site.
说有一百枚 这是他的网站
Got 100 of them. Here's his Web site right here.
Steven Merris
Steven Merris.
遗址打捞 约泡之旅
Booty Hauls salvage tour service.
"相约一泡" 真有品
“Ride my booty.” That's classy.
有暴♥力♥犯罪记录么
Any record of violence?
真的吗 "相约一泡"这种话对你来说还不够暴♥力♥吗
Really? “Ride my booty”not violent enough for you?
没有相关记录
No record.
但几个月前
But a few months back he had
他在"Acadiana"号♥科研船停靠的码头上有张罚单
a slip at the marina the RV Acadiana was docked.
你信不信
What do you bet Merris
Merris和Anna达成了某种协议
and Anna made some kind of deal?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
关于"猎人"号♥ 有几个问题要问你
We have a few questions for you about the El Cazador.
那遗址在海洋保留区里 接触不到
That's in a marine preserve, off-limits.
我的船不往那里去
My tours don't go there.
那么
Then, uh...
银比索是谁给你提供的
who's been fronting you the silver pesos?
Anna Huntley这姑娘吗
This girl, Anna Huntley?
从没见过她
Never seen her before.
嘿 你在 你在干什么
Hey, what are you, uh, what are you doing?
你看我是干啥呢
Exactly what it looks like I'm doing--
瞎翻呗
poking around.
我想用不了多长时间的
I don't think this should take very long.
嘿 Pride
Hey, Pride.
你瞅这儿熟悉不
That look familiar to you?
跟Anna的船上一样
Same as Anna's boat.
嘿 Merris 你倒过酸液么
Hey, Merris, you ever drop acid?
哈
Huh.
古式银质比索
Antique silver pesos.
真好奇你从哪里得来的呢
Wonder where you got these.
你在船上追 我去截住他
Okay, you take the boats, I'll cut him off.
Brody 保管好证物
Brody, secure the evidence!
-能抓住不 -抓住了
- Got him? - I got him.
-别费力了 -下来
- Come on... - Come here!
-给我下来 -快下来
- Get down... - Come here!
啊 我脚骨折了
Aah! I broke my ankle!
嗯 我能抓住他的
Yeah. I had him.
你能
You did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要看医生 我受伤了
I need a doctor, I'm hurt.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那些是一个客户送我的礼物
Those were a gift from a client.
那你跑什么
Then why'd you run?
行了 Merris
Come on, Merris.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表