看能否查出更多关于盗窃案的信息
See if you can find out more about the robbery.
我去和Toussaint的太太谈谈
I'll go talk to Toussaint's wife.
也许他的新行为给他带来了新的朋友
Maybe he picked up a new friend with his new behavior.
Toussaint和我打算要个孩子
Toussaint and I were trying to start a family.
我们今年该去买♥♥婴儿床了
Oh. We should have been shopping for baby cribs this year.
可是现在 我却要
But instead I'll be shopping
去买♥♥我丈夫的棺材了
for my husband's coffin.
很抱歉 但我还是得问...
I'm sorry to ask, but, uh...
有没有可能 你丈夫重蹈覆辙了
is there a chance your husband might've relapsed?
我们今年过得很艰难
We had a hard year.
怎么讲
Meaning?
我失业了 而且...
With me being unemployed and...
Toussaint的电♥话♥营销工作挣得也不多
Toussaint's telemarketing job not bringing in much,
我们的情况不太好
we fell behind.
这也是一直没要孩子的原因之一
One of the reasons we'd put a pin in starting our family.
Toussaint有没有常常跟谁一起出去
Was there anybody Toussaint was...
新认识的人之类的
hanging out with, new?
不太正派的
Sketchy?
我倒不会用"不太正派"这个词儿 不过...
I wouldn't say "sketchy," but...
如果说对他有潜在影响的话...
if you're talking about potential influences...
Toussaint开始在一家戒疗所做志愿者
Toussaint started volunteering at a sober living facility.
戒疗所
Sober living?
我丈夫去伊♥拉♥克♥服役了三次
My husband served three tours in Iraq.
回家后麻木 冷漠
He came back home numb, distant.
他酗酒来缓解压力
Found a release in his addiction.
但是他改过自新 重新回到我身边
But he turned his life around, he fought his way back to me,
并希望能够帮助那些像他一样的人
and he wanted to be of service to others just like him.
从提供帮助
From being of service to...
到提供毒品
serving up drugs...
看来人根本不会改变 对吧 Pride探员
I guess people never really do change, do they, Agent Pride?
永远不要放弃希望
There's always hope.
他们说会派巡警过来 调查盗窃案件
Said they'd send a patrol out to investigate my break-in,
-但是根本没来 -这时节就这样 女士
- but they never did. - Well, it's the season, ma'am.
每个人都忙得团团转
Everybody's got their hands full.
盗贼从这边进来
Thieves broke in here.
看起来是用撬棍把门撬开的
Looks like they used a crowbar.
偷走了一箱异氟烷
Got away with one carton of isoflurane.
只偷了异氟烷
Just the isoflurane?
是啊 他们绕过氧可酮那些好东西没拿
Mm-hmm. And they skipped right on past the oxycodone
只偷了异氟烷
and all the good stuff to get to it.
虽然不如其它药贵 但是在黑市
Not the same high as the others, but it would still command
-还是能卖♥♥个好价钱 -摄像头把整个过程
- a few grand on the black market. - Cameras catch
-都拍下来了么 -是的 不过没什么用
- the break-in? - Did, but it ain't
盗贼们穿着帽衫
gonna be much help-- robber was wearing a hoodie.
如果你不介意 我们还是想看一下录像
We'd still like to take a peek, if you don't mind.
随你们心意
Whatever's clever.
我的办公室在这边
My office is this way.
我跟你们说
I'll tell you this,
这群家伙挺忙的呢
whoever he is been very busy.
我的竞争对手 第一慈善医疗用品供应公♥司♥
My competitor, First Charity Medical Supply,
昨儿晚上也被偷了三箱异氟烷
got robbed of three boxes of isoflurane just last night.
好的 Chris 查查另一起异氟烷盗窃的案子
O-Okay, Chris, just check out that other isoflurane robbery.
交给我了 King
I'll get on it, King.
看看能查出什么来
See what you can run down, okay?
好的 你那儿忙完了吧
All right, you about done there tonight?
没有 我还有...
No, I got a...
我还有个审讯要做
I got an interrogation I got to take care of here.
明白
Got you.
我开始做另一条项链了 这次我想
So, I started another strand. I'm thinking
可以把红色珠子
maybe we can use the red beads
和那些小的黄色玻璃珠子串在一起
in combination with the little glass yellow ones.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About?
你究竟为什么来
Why you're really here.
我考虑过
Now, I considered the possibilities
所有可能性
that you...
你退学了
dropped out of school,
你跟Orion私奔了 或者...
you and Orion eloped, or...
我会杀了Orion的 因为他把你...
maybe I'd have to kill Orion because he got you...
爸 我没怀孕
Dad, I'm not pregnant.
我知道
I know.
首先
First...
这是你外套上的线头
this thread from your sweater.
你的典型动作
Typically,
感到焦虑时
you tug on your clothing
就开始拉扯衣服
when you have an increased level of anxiety.
其次 我车子的里程表数
Next, the overextended mileage on my odometer
说明
tells me that...
你"和Lundy一起出去玩"
you went 20 miles...
往返路程
each way on your...
都是20英里[32公里]
"trip with Lundy,"
尽管她
even though she lives...
就住在法语区那边
right in the Quarter.
真是...不可理喻
This... is insane.
你还查了车上的里程表
You're checking the mileage on your vehicle.
最后
And finally...
你戴着的那串红色珠子的项链
...the red bead necklace that you're wearing.
你以前根本没注意过它
One you've never noticed before.
是我父亲最喜欢的项链
My father's favorite.
你和Cassius联♥系♥多久了
How long have you and Cassius been communicating?
我想要律师
I want my lawyer?
这招不好使
Doesn't work that way.
父女之间不好使
Not with fathers and daughters.
几年前 我通过一个Gretna地区
I found him using the Offender Locator Web site
路易斯安那州第二大城市
"定位罪犯"的网站找到了他
for Gretna a few years ago.
起初我们只是相互写信
And at first we just started writing to each other,
后来开始打电♥话♥
but then that graduated to telephone calls,
然后 去年我见了他第一面
and then... last year I went to see him for the first time.
而你一直瞒着我
And you kept this from me?
因为我知道你会是这种反应
Because I knew you were gonna react like this!
我小时候
Ever since I was a little girl,
你总给我讲爷爷的趣事
you always told me these funny stories about Grandpa,
但你从没带我去见过他
but you never once took me to see him.
-你还是个小女孩啊 -我现在长大了
- You were a little girl! - Which I'm not anymore.
-Laurel... -爸爸 你是位受人尊敬的警官
- Laurel... - Daddy, you're a respected cop--
如果你写封信 他的假释听证结果
a letter from you would make all the difference
-肯定会有所不同 -他怂恿你让我写信
- in a parole hearing. - He's hocking you for the letter?
你不是一直说要看到人们好的一面么
You always told me to look for the best in people, right?
原谅别人
To forgive?
你怎么就不能原谅他呢
Well, why can't you forgive him?
没有那么简单
It's not that simple.
-爸爸... -Laurel
- Daddy... - Laurel,
我这么做是为了你好
this is for your own good.
你不许再给他写信
You are not to write him,
不许打电♥话♥ 也不许再去监狱探望他
call him, you are not to visit him in prison again.
你听明白了么
Am I making myself clear?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这招
It doesn't work like that
对于父亲和成年女儿来说 不好使
between fathers and adult daughters.
不 哥们儿 你根本没明白
No, man, you're missing the point entirely.
在你高呼"楚巴卡"的时候
While you were chanting "Chewbacchus"
我在喊"Boobs-shocka-locka"
I was screaming "Boobs-shocka-locka."
你俩吵什么呢
What are you two arguing about now?
Patton去年被赶出楚巴卡星际游♥行♥团体
Patton was kicked off the Intergalactic Krewe
因为他穿了件精灵服
of Chewbacchus last year for wearing an elf shirt...
半机器半精灵服装是允许的
Permissible cyborg elf shirt.
你不能往胳膊上缠点儿锡纸
You can't just wrap your arm in tin foil
-就声称自己是机器人的 -这事儿有待争论
- and claim that you're a cyborg. - Point is moot.
楚巴卡根本比不上"红豆饭团队"
Chewbacchus ain't got nothing on the Red Beans and Rice Krewe
或者"碧昂斯团队"
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表