gonna need a lot more body bags!
行...
Okay...
Jake
Jake.
-很高兴你来了 -JPSO永远支持你 Dwayne
- Glad you're here. - JPSO's always got your back, Dwayne.
什么情况
What's the word?
Danny被击中
Danny's been shot.
不知道伤势轻重
Don't know how bad.
枪手似乎没有任何计划
Gunman doesn't seem to have any kind of a plan.
没有要求 不肯交谈
No demands. Not talking.
你安排得怎么样了
Where you at?
所有出口都有人把守
All exits are covered.
狙击手在屋顶待命
Snipers are on the rooftops.
电♥话♥线路在监控中 网络已切断
Monitoring phone lines, disabling the Internet.
停尸房♥的建筑蓝图
Blueprint of the morgue.
验尸房♥在后面
Autopsy's in the back hallway.
我们要讨论进入方案
We need to talk entry scenarios.
不 我们还没到那一步 Jake
No, we're not there yet, Jake.
我们的朋友
Our friends--
他们在里面
they're inside there.
我理解 我也想把他们安全地救出来
Understand that, and want to get them out safe and sound,
但这家伙不肯谈判...
but given this guy's not talking...
我们会让他开口的
We're gonna get him to talk.
此时此刻 你说了算 Pride
At the moment, it's your boat, Pride.
有事直接交代
Just tell me where to row.
房♥顶上你安排了几个人
How many guys you got on the roof?
东边有三个人...
Got three on the east side...
得到了枪手的容貌描述
Got a description of the gunman.
非裔美国人 黑帽子 条纹衫
African-American, black hat, striped shirt.
机场的那位朋友么
Friend from the airport?
正是此人
One in the same.
好
Okay.
Patton还在进行面部识别
Well, Patton's still running facial recognition.
希望他能告诉我们 这家伙到底是谁
Hopefully, he'll be able to tell us who the hell this guy is.
还有件事
One more thing--
Darrel说枪手想要带走Armstrong的尸体
Darrel said the gunman was trying to leave with Armstrong's body.
纱布 Sebastian
Gauze, Sebastian.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的手腕 一定是跌倒时扭到了
It's my wrist. I must have sprained it when I fell.
该死
Damn it!
胸腔积血
Hemothorax.
他的肺充血了
His lungs are filling with blood.
我需要手术刀
I need a scalpel,
碘酒
iodine,
止血钳和长吸管
a Kelly clamp and a length of tubing.
你想拿刀子干什么 瘦子
Think you're doing with that blade, Slim?
扔掉
Drop it!
噢
Oh, uh,
我明白这看起来不太合适
I can see how this might seem untoward.
快 还有你
Now! And you--
站起来 女士
on your feet, lady.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们需要那把手术刀 插入胸管
We need that scalpel to insert a chest tube
排出他肺部的积血
which will drain the blood from his lungs.
否则Danny会停止呼吸
Otherwise, Danny stops breathing.
实际上 我们需要把他移到手术台上
Actually, we need to get him on a table.
这好像不关我的事儿
It don't sound like my problem.
孩子 这就关你的事儿
Son, it really is your problem.
你需要我的帮助 但这个男孩儿更加需要
You need my help, but this boy needs it more.
现在 我们必须信任彼此 你...
Now, we have to trust each other. You just
允许我照顾Danny
let me take care of Danny,
等一下 你叫我做什么都行
and then, I will do whatever you want.
不然你就扣动扳机吧
Otherwise, you might as well pull that trigger.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
所以这个 呃...手术这事儿 你要怎么弄
So, this, uh... this whole surgery thing-- how you gonna do it?
不是我
Not me.
是你
You.
我们在杰弗逊县停尸间进行现场直播
We're live at the Jefferson Parish Morgue
人♥质♥劫持事件正在发生
where a hostage situation is unfolding.
你找到他 就让他联♥系♥我
Well, you have him contact me as soon as you find him.
在试图联♥系♥Armstrong的指挥官
Trying to get in touch with Armstrong's commanding officer, see
看他是否知道
if he has any insight
Armstrong的尸体为何如此重要
into what's so important about Armstrong's body.
我这儿可能有个好消息
Might have good news here.
停尸房♥后的停车场上有辆面包车
Found an unattended van in the parking lot behind the morgue.
今天早些时候被报失
Reported stolen earlier today.
可能就是枪手的
Could belong to our guy.
-有指纹么 -没有
- Prints? - No,
但我在里面发现这个笔记本电脑 密♥码♥保护
but I found this laptop inside, password protected.
把那小贱♥人♥交给我
Got to make that my bitch then.
与此同时
Meantime...
我还无法确认枪手的身份
I couldn't get a make on the gunman,
但是
but
我知道他离开机场时打电♥话♥给谁
I do know who he was trying to call as he left the airport.
你拿到他的号♥码了
You got his phone?
嗯 从墨镜上看到的 你们瞧
Yeah, right off his shades. Check it out.
看见反射的图像了么
See the reflection?
他在拨♥打♥的号♥码
He's dialing a number.
属于一个医生
Belongs to a Dr.
Timothy Yeltin
Timothy Yeltin.
也查到了地址
Got an addy, too.
好 Chris Brody 你们去查一下
All right, Chris, Brody, you go check it out.
不 我想留在这儿
No, I want to stay here.
我也是
So do I.
听着 在知道他的身份
Look, unless we know who he is
以及他想要什么以前 我们没法劝说他
and what he wants, we can't talk him down.
答案就在那里
Answers are out there.
需要你们两个找出来
Need you two to find 'em.
-保持联♥系♥ -好的
- We'll be in contact. - All right.
很好
Good.
现在找到第七肋骨间隙
Now to find the seventh intercostal space.
这里
Here.
切出一英寸的口子
Okay, now for the one-inch incision.
Sebastian 一切都在你的头脑之中
Sebastian, it's all in your head.
我脑子里乱糟糟闹哄哄的 我感觉...
Its-it's pretty loud in there right now. I don't
很没有把握
really feel like I'm in control here.
你可以的
You are.
那边那个拿枪的人呢
What about the guy with the gun?
别管他
Block him out.
今天我需要你成为一位英雄
I need for you to be a hero today.
我不是 我只是个小跟班
I'm not. I'm the sidekick.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
Sebastian
Sebastian,
在那唠叨
under the talk,
神经紊乱和疹子之下
the neuroses, the hives...
是一位英雄
is a hero.
你走进实验室的第一天 我就看出来了
I saw it the first day you walked into that lab.
现在快切
Now cut!
抱歉 抱歉抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
我是为了救你的命
I'm trying to save your life.
啊
Aah!
好了
All right.
继续插♥进♥去 直到听到爆破声
Now, keep going until you hear a popping sound.
那是好事么
And that's-that's good?
是的
Yes, yeah.
那说明你进入胸腔了
It means that you're inside the chest.
可以降低
It will allow for the...
胸腔的压力
pressure to be relieved.
嗷
Ow! Ooh!
好了 现在
All right, now, uh,
插入管子先生
Mr. Tube here.
Danny Danny 看着我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表