I need to think about something else.
我们可以用可♥卡♥因♥将Dante定罪
We pinned Dante to the cocaine,
但他不可能是
but he can't actually be the one
在城市公园制♥造♥爆♥炸♥的人
that planted the explosive in City Park.
用毒品交易作为谋杀案的不在场证明
Using a drug buy as an alibi for murder.
头一次遇见
First time for everything.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我为Orion买♥♥了一些堇菜
I, uh, brought some violas for Orion.
这是一种效果很好的镇定剂和退热剂
They're a good anti-inflammatory and antipyretic,
可以有效治疗发热与细菌感染
meaning they treat fevers and bacterial infections.
闻起来也不错
Also, they smell nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你不是为了送一束花
But you didn't run all the way down here
就一路跑过来的
just to deliver flowers.
对 我搞明白了
No, I figured it out.
不是定时器或手♥机♥触发了爆♥炸♥
It wasn't a timer or cell phone that triggered the explosions.
而是运动
It was motion.
更准确来说 是运动传感器
More specifically a motion sensor.
你看 在第一次爆♥炸♥中
You see, in the first explosion, Orion dropped
Orion把Laurel的外套放在
Laurel's jacket at a distance of two and a half feet
距离爆♥炸♥装置两英尺半的地方
from the explosive device,
刚好是这种红外传感器的
which is the maximum perceptive range
最大感知范围
of this infrared sensor.
而且考虑到
And, given the proximity
Paul的尸体与第二个爆♥炸♥装置的距离
of Paul's body to the second device,
那次爆♥炸♥是在相同的距离触发的
that explosion was triggered from the same distance.
知道炸♥弹♥人是从哪儿得到这种东西的吗
Do we know where the bomber got it?
不能 这就是关键
No, see, that's the thing.
我找不到可以查明产地的
I can't find a serial number or design specifications
序列号♥或设计规范
that get me to its place of origin.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to let you down.
没关系 我们找到线索的
No, we'll find something.
我要去清醒一下
I need... I need to go clear my head.
你们可以帮我照看一下Laurel吗
Will you... will you all just watch Laurel for me?
你会付钱的吧
You're gonna pay for that, right?
我要你为我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
你在么
You here?
再次感谢 Sasha
Thanks again, Sasha.
我知道我们并不亲近
I know we've never been close,
但你真的帮了我一个大忙
but you're doing me a solid here.
这是我唯一能做的
The least I could do.
啊 我还以为我完了
Ah. Man, I thought I was screwed.
躲在库房♥里
Been hiding out in a shed.
不知道去哪儿
Didn't know where to go.
我会把你安顿好
I'm gonna set you up.
钱 护照 送你出国
Money, passport, transport out of the country.
家人得团结在一起
Family's got to stick together.
是的
Yeah.
但问题
The thing about that
在于...
is...
我已经受够了这个家
I've had enough of this family.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
很高兴再次见到你 Frank
Nice to see you again, Frank.
Sasha
Sasha.
你竟然这样
Really?
我猜猜 他否认了
Let me guess. He denied it.
他说是陷害 但是没关系
He's going with "framed"" but it doesn't matter.
后面的库房♥里 滚珠 化学品
The shed in the back-- ball bearings, chemicals,
还有另外两个这种装置
two more of these.
拆弹小组已经解除了
Bomb squad disarmed it.
喔
Oh.
你还好么
You okay?
我终于 从所有这一切中
I'm free... of all of them.
解脱了
Finally.
也许你也是
And... maybe so are you.
失陪
Excuse me.
没事
Sure.
喂
Hello?
他醒了 爸爸
He's awake, Daddy!
Orion醒了
Orion's up.
抱歉喊你过来 但这事十万火急
Sorry to call you in, but this couldn't wait.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
我只是去给Laurel送点换洗的衣服
I was just bringing Laurel a change of clothes.
什么事
What is it?
这具尸体的牙科记录与Paul Jenks不符
The dental records for this body don't match Paul Jenks.
Jenks在第三犬齿和第二前臼齿处
Jenks had fillings
有充填物
in the third canine and the second premolar.
这张嘴里 牙全烂了 没有充填物
This mouth-- full of decay, no fillings,
就像一个从没看过牙医的人
like the person never saw a dentist.
我认为是暂居者
I'm thinking transient.
你确定吗
You sure?
毫无疑问
Never been more so.
我不知道这是谁 但是...
I don't know who this is, but...
Paul Jenks很可能还活着
Paul Jenks is most probably alive.
并且可能就是炸毁城市公园的人
And likely the one who bombed City Park.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表