好 看起来
Okay, so apparently
一旦上传到这些加密硬盘里以后
the Chinese government doesn't let their own operatives access
中国政♥府♥
acquired Intel once they've
就不让间谍再有权限
uploaded it to one of these
接触情报了
encrypted hard drives.
我需要找到进入数据库的方法
I just need to figure out some way that I can get inside.
我们有数据了
We got data.
-我做到了 -干得好
- I got it. - Way to go.
我做到了
I got it.
好 这就是我们的口头禅啦
All right, catch phrase.
-超炫的 -谢谢
- Super-Yahtzee. - Thank you.
关于Marlon的宝宝 我一无所知
I don't know anything about Marlon's baby.
我懒得再重复这句话了
And I'm tired of repeating myself.
你开始诚实地回答
Well, I'll stop asking questions
我就可以不问问题了
when you start answering honestly.
我根本不必回答你
Oh, I don't have to answer you at all.
没错
You're right.
你可以径直走出去
You can walk out.
可能最多走两个街区
You might even get as far as two blocks
你就会被捕
before you got grabbed.
逮捕
Grabbed?
谁要逮捕我
By whom?
中♥央♥情报局
CIA.
国防情报局
DIA.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
NSA.
他们抓我♥干♥什么
What interest would they have in me?
稍后解释
Hold that thought.
拍沙滩和棕榈树的照片是非法的么
It's illegal to take pictures of palm trees and beaches?
当这些照片里隐藏了加密数据的时候
It is when there's ciphered data
就是非法的了
hidden inside your photos.
通过隐藏来确保安全
Security through obscurity.
美丽的日出
Beautiful sunset...
一旦
once
解密
decrypted...
包含了
contains
无人反潜艇的
schematics for unmanned
结构图
antisubmarine vessels.
远程导弹的参数
Long-range missiles specs.
高度机密
Highly classified
对中国政♥府♥来说具有极高价值
and highly valuable to the Chinese government.
我们找到了你把照片
We already found your e-mails where you sent
发给中国联络员的邮件
all this back to your handlers in China.
姑娘挺忙的啊
Busy girl.
现在我可以打两个电♥话♥
Now, I got two phone calls I can make.
第一个...
First...
把你送回国
gets you a one-way ticket home.
第二个...
Second...
把你送到关塔那摩
sends you to Guantanamo.
那边也有沙滩
They got beaches there.
不过棕榈树可能不多
Not so much with the palm trees.
告诉我 你的头发
Tell me how your hair
为什么会出现在Marlon的车里
got inside Marlon's car.
我的联络员不能接受我被Marlon拒绝
My handlers wouldn't accept that Marlon shut me out.
他们想让我继续做他的工作 所以...
They wanted me to keep working him, so...
几星期前我撬进他的车
I broke into his car a few weeks ago
想要装个窃听器
to try to plant a listening device,
被打断了
but was interrupted.
要找新的方法 压力很大
Lot of pressure to find a new way in.
新的方法
New way?
比如绑♥架♥他的宝宝么
Like abducting their baby?
我不知道那宝宝在哪儿
I don't know where the baby is.
不过我有些东西 或许可以帮到你
But I might have something that'll help.
什么东西
Something?
监控摄像头
A surveillance camera
可以看到Marlon的房♥子
with a view of Marlon's house.
几个月前放在那儿的
Placed it there months ago.
你把我送回国
You send me home...
我就告诉你摄像头在哪儿
and I'll tell you where you can find it.
这是从Chen Han摄像头上拿到的
This is off Chen Han's camera.
录下了Josh和Marlon的一举一动
Picked up every move Josh and Marlon made.
露露被绑♥架♥那天呢
What about on the day of Lou-Lou's abduction?
看不见 搬家的面包车挡住了视线
No. Moving van obscured the view,
不过我们拿到了过去两个月里
but we did get four screen captures of
某四天的截屏
four random days over the last two months.
都有这辆白色卡车
Got the same white truck--
在这四天 它都停在路边
it was parked on the street all four days.
我们放大了其中一张图片 观察轮胎
We blew up one of the photos to get a view of the tire.
轮胎痕迹与Josh车辆被弃那条河边
The tracks match the set we found near
我们找到的痕迹吻合么
Josh's abandoned car by the river?
是的 你看这个
Yes, and take a look at this.
司机那侧车门上的标志
Logo on the driver's-side door.
Acquistapeace
Acquistapace--
是Josh当时刚逛过的超♥市♥
supermarket where Josh had just come from.
-你和那边的人聊过么 -是的
- You talk to anyone? - Yes.
-有可疑的人么 -没
- Anyone suspicious? - Not really.
我比你快了一步
I’m way ahead of you.
刚刚给超♥市♥经理打了电♥话♥
Just talked to the store's manager.
在所有能接触到卡车的员工中
Of all the employees with access to the truck,
只有一人今天没去上班
only one didn't show up for work today.
事实上
In fact,
他昨天下午提前离开了
he left early yesterday afternoon.
Jorge Gomez
Jorge Gomez.
昨天和我们交谈过的那个人
The guy we spoke with yesterday.
我们走
Let's roll.
后门
Back door.
好
Got it.
门没锁
We got an open door.
Jorge Gomez
Jorge Gomez.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
嫌疑人倒地
Suspect's down.
进去
Entering.
露露不在
No Lou-Lou?
看来我们找到Lucy的最佳线索...
Looks like our best lead to finding Lucy...
进了死胡同
Is a dead end.
48小时了
48 hours.
婴儿露露 失踪50小时
什么情况
Where we at?
没有强行进入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
说明Gomez认识凶手
Suggests Gomez knew his killer.
这儿有几个啤酒瓶碎片
Couple of brews here.
看来刚开始气氛很友好
Looks like things started off friendly.
嗯 之后就变糟了
Yeah, didn't end that way.
死因是什么
Cause of death?
从他头上的伤口判断
Judging by the contusions on his skull,
应该是钝器击打致死
I'd say blunt force trauma.
但Jorge并没有轻易倒下
But Jorge didn't go down without a fight.
两条胳膊上都有防御伤
Defensive wounds on both arms.
希望他的指甲里留有凶手的痕迹
Hopefully he's got a piece of the killer under his fingernails,
因为杀害Jorge的人
'cause whoever did this to Jorge
就是我们寻找露露的最佳线索
is our best lead to Lou-Lou.
嘿 Josh
Hey, Josh.
Marlon不在么
Marlon's not here?
我们都...
We both...
需要一点空间
needed a little space.
你肯定认为我们是对糟糕的家长
You must think we're terrible parents.
没人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
一个人有婚外情 另一个
One us is having an affair, and the other one
把孩子留到车里 被人拐走了
leaves his child in the car for someone to take.
我特么想什么呢
What the hell was I thinking?
我猜你什么都没想
Imagine you weren't.
露露九个月了是吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表