My apologies if I made it worse.
Calvin Parks中士
So, Petty Officer Calvin Parks
发现你在走私海♥洛♥因♥
discovered you were smuggling heroin.
所以你把他杀了
You had him killed him to make sure he didn't report
确保他不会向他的上级报告
what he knew up his chain of command.
而帮派的纹身
Gang tattoo was...
是个误导我们的好办法
a clever way to throw us off.
我想不通的是
What's bothering me
在你的应聘档案里
is your employment file.
你说你到新奥尔良才两年
Says you've only been in New Orleans for two years.
你并不知道他过去是黑帮的 是吧
You didn't know he had a past with the gangs, did you?
我不知道
No.
那么是谁告诉你
So, who told you to put
把纹身纹在Calvin胳膊上的
the tattoo on Calvin's arm?
说实话就放了你
Truth will set you free.
她要干嘛
What the hell is she doing?
给你个新纹身 让监狱里的犯人们知道
Giving you a new tattoo. Letting the inmates
你就是他们在寻找的目标
in the pen know you're the target they're looking for.
你把那个图案纹在Calvin身上
You put that tat on Calvin,
导致了那场小型射击狂欢
caused that little shooting spree.
我估计三角帮和113帮
Like to think the Delta Crew
都会很想见到你的
and the 1-1-3s would like a little piece of you.
如果我说出实情 帮派就不算什么事儿了
If I say what I know, gangs are the least of my worries.
办完羁押手续以后告诉我
Call me when he's processed.
你会因为
You're going to prison for murdering
谋杀一位美国海军而入狱
a United States Navy sailor.
享受生活吧 老兄
Enjoy the party, my friend.
午安 Hamilton
Afternoon, Hamilton.
噢 午安 Dwayne
Oh, afternoon, Dwayne. Say, uh,
恭喜啊 你们抓住凶手了
I hear congratulations are in order. You got your man. Good.
我一直在合计
Here's what I'm chewing on:
是谁拥有地盘上那个码头
Who's got the port in his district?
是谁从走私行为中得到了利益
Who'd get a taste from
所以让海关视而不见
getting customs to look the other way on a smuggling ring?
是谁煽动了帮派间的火拼
Who'd incite a gang war
来证明一个特遣小组存在的意义
to justify a task force?
而且是谁知道
And who would have known enough
Calvin年少时误入迷途
about Calvin's youthful indiscretions
所以想出了纹身这招
to have suggested a tattoo?
这可真是个好理论啊 Dwayne
That's quite a theory, Dwayne.
可你有证据吗
You got any proof to back that up?
还没有
Not yet.
但你知道我会找到的
But you know I will.
在我的城市里回见了
See you around my city.
你的城市
Your city?
你可别忘喽
Don't you ever forget it.
第一轮我请客
First round is on me.
我们在庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating?
有人找到新公♥寓♥了
Someone has a new apartment.
是Lasalle一个朋友的可爱客房♥
Adorable little guest house owned by a friend of Lasalle's.
还带个花♥园♥
It's got a garden,
租金相当便宜 而且
rent's pretty cheap, and, uh,
就在狂欢节经过的路上
it's on the Mardi Gras route.
那么你的定义就是...
Which defines you as...
很高兴来到这里
Thrilled to be here.
是搬家公♥司♥ 失陪一下 你好
Movers. Excuse me. Hello?
带花♥园♥的客房♥ 在狂欢节途经的路上
Guest house with a garden on the Mardi Gras route?
你打算啥时候告诉Brody Lasalle那朋友到底是谁
When are you gonna tell Brody who Lasalle's friend is?
等我不得不涨房♥租的时候
When I have to raise the rent.
你知道的 我之前那俩租客都不省心
You know, my last two tenants are a pain in my ass, so
-还是租给家里人比较好 -没错
- it'll be nice to rent it to family. - Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
没问题 Dwayne
sure things, Dwayne.
谢谢你 Dwayne
Thank you, Dwayne.
别客气
Think nothing of it.
要是知道他想回到帮派 我会伤心死的
Would've killed me knowing he'd wanted back in with them gangs.
噢 他是想加入一个帮派 我这派
Oh, he wanted to join a gang. Mine.
Calvin一直在调查一个案子 而且他很厉害
Calvin was working a case. And he was good.
要仔细思考才能明白到底发生了什么事
Took a lot of thinking to figure out what was going on.
如果他是我的孩子
And if he was mine--
从很多方面来说 他的确就是
in many ways, he was--
我会非常骄傲的
I'd be awfully proud.
你...
You, uh...
要不要共同演奏第一首歌♥
want to sit in on the first song?
不胜荣幸
Be my honor.
那好 就"去狂欢节"那首歌♥
All right. "Go to the Mardi Gras."
降B调
B-flat.
加油 Pride
Go, Pride!
King弹得不错啊 是吧
King can play, can't he?
真是难以置信
I can't believe him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表