to follow up on that coffee idea.
从Neville案里
Well, you-you've got my number
你有我电♥话♥号♥码的
from the Neville case.
想好了告诉我啊
You let me know?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
-好 -和USP公♥司♥里
- Good. - Just spoke with Cam's supervisor
Cam的上级聊了聊
at USP.
抱歉 我打扰到你们了么
Sorry, am I interrupting?
-没 -我刚要走
- No. - I was just leaving.
Cam监管钻头的保养维护
Cam supervises maintenance of the drills.
所以他可以直接接触到钋
That gives him direct access to polonium.
而且他还谎称没有接近Lin医生
And he lied about not being anywhere near Dr. Lin.
现在应该很容易拿到搜查令了
Should be pretty easy to get a warrant now.
我再和法官联♥系♥一下 你打给Pride
I'll double back with the judge. You call Pride.
没问题
You got it.
那小伙儿挺可爱的呀
That guy was cute.
应该是吧
I guess.
他是你男朋友么
Is he your boyfriend?
他是同性恋
Is he gay?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
那...
Okay, so...
问题出在哪儿
what's the problem?
我不约会
I don't date.
我也不约会 但也不妨碍
Neither do I, but that shouldn't stop you
你找点乐子啊
from having a little fun.
这么说吧 我有点儿...
Okay, let's just say I have, um...
交往障碍
relationship issues.
谁不是啊
Don't we all.
那你懂的 有时候...
Okay, then you get it. Sometimes you just...
需要跟别人...
you know, you need to...
保持距离
keep your distance.
是啊 直到
Yeah, until...
有一天有人给你下了钋
one day someone doses you with polonium
然后你就会纳闷 之前究竟在逃避什么
and you're wondering what the hell you were running from.
你没提到 你去了你弟弟的办公室
It's just funny how you didn't mention
这倒很有意思
you went to your brother's office.
我根本没进去
I never went inside.
也没见到他
Never saw him.
那你去干嘛
So why'd you go there?
去谈谈诉讼
Talk about the lawsuit.
我以为我们或许可以找到解决办法的
I thought we could maybe work it out.
但我又迟疑了 所以就离开了
But I had second thoughts, so I left.
你们还要搜到什么时候
How long is this all gonna take, anyway?
结束为止
Long as it takes.
楼上什么都没有
Nothing upstairs.
后头有个车♥库♥ 我去看看
There's a garage out back. I'll check that.
-DeGeorge哈 -嗯
- DeGeorge, huh? - Oh.
是我父亲的 他有一家塑料公♥司♥
Yeah, my father. He owns a plastics company.
给我寄了这些东西
He sends me these things.
想让我了解公♥司♥的产品
Wants me to know the products.
听起来挺不错
That sounds exciting.
你知道电影《毕业生》里面的那句台词么
Yeah, you know that line from The Graduate?
"塑料"
"Plastics"?
就是我的一辈子
My life.
Lin太太 我...
Um... Ms. Lin, I...
你真的认为
Do you really think
我丈夫能干出这种事么
my husband could do this?
我需要您回到屋子里去
I'm gonna need you to go back in the house.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
喝水去
To get a drink of water.
有问题吗
That a problem?
等等
Wait!
怎么了
What's going on?
找到了
Bingo.
天呐 要是我喝了...
God, if I had one sip...
要是我们中有谁喝上一口...
If either of us had a sip...
这怎么.. 怎么可能
Um, how is it... how is it possible
有人对我们的水动手脚
for someone to gain access to our water?
这些水是放在哪里的
Where's it kept?
什么时候送来的
When's it delivered?
每两周送一次
They're delivered every two weeks.
就摆在门外
They sit outside the house.
King
King.
出来一下
I need you outside.
请待在这里别动
Stay here, please.
天呐
Oh, God.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
邻居的监控摄像头
Neighbor's security camera
拍到Lin家车道的一部分
caught a piece of the Lin's driveway.
这里 看到这车了么
There. See that car?
拍到了牌照 但没拍到司机
Got the license plate, but not a driver.
已经查了
Already ran it.
属于Omnicore开♥发♥公♥司♥里的一个雇员
Belongs to an employee of Omnicore Development.
Omnicore的人来过这座房♥子
Omnicore's been to the house.
是Sebastian
Sebastian.
好 找到Zarate在哪儿
All right, get a 20 on Zarate.
给法官打电♥话♥ 申请更多搜查令
Call the judge, get more warrants.
看我们能否把钋和Omnicore联♥系♥起来
See if we can't tie polonium to Omnicore.
明白
You got it.
都还好吧 Sebastian
Everything all right, Sebastian?
比"还好"要好多了 Pride探员
Things are more than all right, Agent Pride.
简直是激动人心
Things are actually very exciting.
所以我要花点儿时间 平静一会儿
I had to take a moment and calm myself
才能跟你说话
until we could speak.
我在这儿了 说吧
Well, I'm here now, so speak.
好的
Okay.
这是我从牙膏里
This is the polonium
提取到的钋
that I extracted from the toothpaste,
而这是你送来的
and this is the polonium
瓶装水里的钋
from the water bottle that you had sent over.
水里的钋要多得多
There's significantly more.
我可以分离出它特有的能量特征
Which allowed me to isolate its distinct energy signature.
它出自
It was produced by
南河核电站
the South River Nuclear Generating Station,
而他们只有一个购买♥♥钋210的客户
and they only have one polonium-210 client.
-Omnicore -不对
- Omnicore. - Incorrect.
不然是谁
Then who?
Lin太太 你好吗
Ms. Lin. How we doing?
很好
Fine.
我们查到你名下有一辆普锐斯
Got a Prius registered in your name.
这辆是租的吧
Is this a rental?
对 我那辆有点儿问题
Yeah, mine's having issues.
什么样的问题
Issues like what?
对于运输放射性物质来说
It's not discreet enough
不够隐秘么
to transport radioactive material?
-我们可以看一下么 -当然 但是...
- Mind if we take a look? - Sure, but...
-请站在一旁 -我不...我不懂
- Step aside, please. -I don't... I don't know...
不懂我们在说什么
What we're talking about?
这话我们听多了
We hear that a lot.
Lin太太
Ms. Lin...
我们在你家找到的那种钋
as it turns out, the polonium
只卖♥♥给了一家公♥司♥
we found at your house was only sold to one company:
DeGeorge塑料厂
DeGeorge Plastics.
塑料
Plastics.
证据确凿
Got her.
Omnicore到过你家
Omnicore came by your house.
提出高价购买♥♥那块地
Offered you a big payday for the land.
一个改变你命运的机会
Chance to change your life.
所以你给你小叔子投毒
Poisoned your brother-in-law
这样就不用把钱分他一半了
so you wouldn't have to split the sale.
等到我们开始调查Cam
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表