I met her a year ago. Uh,
她说她叫
she said her name was
Elena
Elena.
我在书店里遇见她
I met her at a bookstore.
我们
We both
都对军事历史感兴趣
shared a thing for military history.
开始聊天
Started talking,
去喝酒 然后...
got a drink, and...
不知不觉地
one thing led to another.
你在说什么啊
What are you saying?
Marlon 是婚外情么
Marlon, was this an affair?
在遇见Josh以前 我...
Before Josh, I was...
我没有出柜
I was living on the DL.
是Josh 他...
Josh, he...
他帮我出柜
he helped me come out.
然后我们有了露露 然后...
And then there was Lou-Lou in the picture, and...
有一天 我一觉醒来
one day, I woke up...
突然意识到我是个同性恋父亲
and suddenly I was a gay father
努力 骄傲地 生活
trying to live life out and proud.
Chen 她只是个...
Chen, she was just a...
只是个错误
she was just a mistake
因为我感觉...
I-I made because I just felt...
我感觉压力太大了
I felt overwhelmed.
Chen Han跟你聊过工作上的事情么
Did Chen Han ever talk to you about your work?
就是随便聊聊
In passing. I...
就是些最基本的了解
Just, you know, “getting to know you” stuff.
我从来都不往深聊
I always, always shut it down.
你最后见到她 是在什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
好几个月前了
It's been months.
我向你们发誓
I swear... I swear to you,
她从没上过那辆车
she was never in that car.
我们需要你把Chen Han约出来
We need you to set up a meeting with Chen Han.
我没看见她
I don't see her anywhere.
她要是不来怎么办
What if she doesn't come?
他害怕得要命
He's jumping out of his skin.
可能跟你父亲当时的感觉一样
Probably how your father felt.
在你跑去爬山的时候
When you went to climb the mountain.
不好说
It's hard to say.
他看到我毫发无伤以后
Once he realized I was in one piece,
把我在家关了三个月
he put me on three months house arrest
从那时起 我们再没谈过这事
and we have not talked about it since.
他被吓坏了
He was terrified.
是啊 可是都过去这么多年了
Yeah, but you'd think after all these years
应该可以开开玩笑了吧
he could at least joke about it.
你是这么想 可是
You'd think, but...
父亲跟女儿
fathers and daughters.
我看见Chen Han了
I got eyes on Chen Han.
她从公园西边入口过来
She's coming in the west entrance of the park.
开始了
Here we go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样 Marlon
How are you, Marlon?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 呃
Of course. Uh...
我就是...
I just...
想你了
missed you.
很好 Marlon 让她接着说
Good, Marlon. Keep her talking.
Brody Lasalle 你们可以开始了
Brody, Lasalle, you're good to go.
明白 马上进入Chen Han的房♥间
Got it. About to enter Chen Han's apartment.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
想不想离开这里 去别的地方
Do you want to get out of here, go somewhere?
不 不 我们不用...去别的地方
No, no, we don't have to... go anywhere.
我只是...只是想找你聊聊
I just... I just wanted to talk.
边喝边聊岂不是更好
Talking and drinking is even better.
我不想喝东西
I don't want a drink.
来嘛
Oh, come on.
宝宝露露不在这儿
Baby Lou-Lou isn't here.
你发现什么了
What do you have?
笔记本电脑
Laptop,
连密♥码♥都没有
no password protection at all.
浏览器里全都是社交媒体 以及
Browser's filled with social media and
房♥屋装饰网站
home decorating sites.
硬盘里有上千张照片
Hard drive's got a thousand photos of
来自
what has to be the
世上最无聊的[墨西哥]Cabo之旅
world's most boring trip to Cabo.
这算什么间谍
Some spy.
我们弄错了么
We got this wrong?
你记不记得之前问过我的问题
You, uh, remember some of the questions you were asking me?
有关我的工作
About work?
我告诉你如何
What if I told you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
一切
Everything.
我在DARPA的工作
My-my work for DARPA.
生物化学工程
Biochemical engineering.
不不 话说得太急了
No, no, no, no, that's too soon.
我觉得我该走了 Marlon
Actually, I think I have to go, Marlon.
把我女儿还给我
Just give me my daughter.
-你女儿 -我都告诉你
- Your daughter? - I-I can get it.
我们得赶快过去
Okay, we got to get out there.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-Marlon -我女儿在哪里
- Marlon? - Where is my daughter?!
告诉我她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Tell me, where is she? Where is she?!
-告诉我 她到底在哪儿 -Marlon Marlon
- Tell me, where is she?! - Marlon. Marlon.
放开她
Let her go.
把手放在身后
Hands behind your back.
Sebastian 你在做什么
Sebastian, what you working on?
SSL
SSL.
SSL是什么
SSL?
安全套接层
Secure Sockets Layer.
从Chen Han电脑里下载到
Footage downloaded to an encrypted hard drive
加密硬盘里的那些照片
from Chen Han's computer.
你现在做黑客了么 Patton去哪儿了
You're a hacker now? Where's Patton?
阿鲁巴岛
Aruba.
噢
Oh.
你进行得怎么样了
Well, how are you doing?
好
Good.
好
Good.
好
Good.
不错
Fine.
被锁定了
Locked in.
这回答对我来说太简略了些
It's a little monosyllabic for me.
抱歉 是那个宝宝...
Sorry. It's just, uh, baby...
失踪的宝宝
Missing baby. Gone
失踪了35小时15分钟...
for 35 hours, 15 minutes and...
11秒
11 seconds,
12秒 13秒
12 seconds, 13 seconds.
我只是想集中精力
I'm just trying to stay focused
一心处理这件事情
and simple and on task and just...
不想无关的事情
nothing off-topic.
我不知道
I don't know.
来点儿[瑞典]隆德式的放松可能会减轻你的重担
A little Lund levity might lighten the load.
一句话里五个L开头的词
Five Ls, one sentence.
怎么样 押韵吧
See how I did that?
有没有人告诉过你
Has anyone ever told you that you bear a
你和甘道夫非常相似
striking resemblance to Gandalf?
魔戒主题电影的重要角色
不是指样貌
Not in the physical appearance,
而是
per Se, but more the
先知式的智慧
prophetic, sage wisdom.
终于恢复正常了
And he's back.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表