在今天这种事发生以后
After something like today,
得质疑参与行动的
you got to question everything and everyone
所有人 所有事
involved in the detail.
无意中发现Brody探员档案中的一份文件
Came across a file in Agent Brody's jacket.
你知道她做随船探员时
Were you aware of the incident on the USS Moultrie
Moultrie号♥军舰上发生的事故么
when she was an agent afloat?
完全知晓
Fully aware.
你知道她在看到炸♥弹♥手时 犹豫了么
Do you know she hesitated when she saw the bomber?
我看过文件
I read the file.
Moultrie号♥的调查显示
Moultrie investigation showed
Brody探员的些微犹豫
Agent Brody's slight hesitation
对爆♥炸♥的发生没有影响
had no bearing on the explosion.
但说到底
Bottom line,
这是在Brody探员的监管下
this is twice people have died
第二次有人死亡了
on Agent Brody's watch.
我想查明今早到底发生了什么
I want to find out what happened this morning.
而且我同样想知晓
And I'm equally intent on finding out
Brody探员在Moultrie号♥军舰上
what Agent Brody did or did not do
做了或者没有做什么
on the USS Moultrie.
从头再来
Start again.
你将视线从海军上将处
What happened just before
移开之前 发生了什么
you veered from the admiral's flank?
我转移视线 是因为看到威胁
I veered because I saw a credible threat.
我描述了出来
Called it out.
并进一步进行评估
Moved in to assess it further.
你宁愿我当时什么也没做么
Would you have preferred I did nothing?
我宁愿你保护了上将的安全
I would have preferred you keep the admiral safe.
上将很安全
He is safe.
那Hackett探员呢
And Agent Hackett?
听着
Look...
我想参与办案
I'd like to be out there
找出杀害Hackett探员的凶手
looking for Agent Hackett's killer.
我们已经重复三遍了
Feel free to play back the tapes
你可以随便回放审问录像
of the first three times we went over this.
我的说法没有任何改变
My story is not changing.
那关于Moultrie军舰上
And what about your story
发生的事 你的说法又是怎样的
about what happened on the USS Moultrie?
我欣赏你的审问策略
I admire the tactic.
纠缠我40分钟
Badger me for 40 minutes
希望在你问到
in the hopes that I'll be distracted
你真正关心的问题时 我会分心
when you get to what you really care about.
Moultrie军舰上遇难的五个人中
Of the five men that died on the Moultrie,
两位曾与我一同服役
I served with two.
他们是我的朋友
They were friends.
所以是的 我的确关心
So, yes, I do care.
坐下
Sit.
2007年9月2号♥
September 2, 2007.
你是随船探员
You were the agent afloat
当时愤怒不满的海军下士Jerry Hooper
when disgruntled Petty Officer 3rd class Jerry Hooper
把一个简易炸♥药♥
strapped an improvised
绑在胸前
explosive to his chest,
想要闯进指挥中心
tried to make his way to the command center.
你在拐角处撞见Hooper
You encountered Hooper in the mission bay.
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Stop!
你有开枪的机会 但是...
Had a clear shot to take him down, but...
你犹豫了
you hesitated.
你告诉我
So tell me this:
在有机会时
Why didn't you fire
你为什么没有开枪
when you had a clean shot...
Brody探员
Agent Brody?
Brody探员
Agent Brody?
回答这个问题
Answer the question.
如果你想正式重新开始调查
If you want to officially reopen the investigation,
请便
go ahead.
在那以前
Till then...
我要回去工作了
I am going back to work.
这张照片是从你的总部寄出的
This photo was sent from your headquarters.
你们认为是我寄的么
Suggesting I sent this?
伤害之后又是侮辱
Insult on top of injury.
你们这些人夺走了我们的工作
You guys take our jobs and then you accuse us
又来指责我们试图暗♥杀♥一位海军上将
of trying to assassinate an admiral?
这个威胁来自你的工会办公室内部
The threat came from inside your union office.
和我没关系
Someone besides me.
我根本不知道
I wouldn't know where to begin
怎么把字儿和图放在一起
to put something like this together.
我的助理Angie 她负责发送我所有的电子邮件
My girl, Angie, she sends all my e-mails,
并且我都不知道
and there's no way I know how to...
怎么把靶子P到那蠢蛋脸上
photo-whatever a target on that ass's face.
但是你知道这事
But you were aware of it
却没有通知当局
and you didn't notify the authorities.
我以为就是某个工人在发泄不满
Thought it was just one of my guys letting off some steam.
他们有很多怒火
There's a lot of anger.
大家的生活都毁了
People's lives screwed.
有谁被毁得特别厉害么
Any screwed more than others?
看看四周
Look around.
曾有200人在这儿工作
Used to be 200 people working here.
现在只剩下这么一点点人了
Now I got skeleton crews packing the place up.
他们失去了自己的家
People lost their homes.
妻离子散
Families ripped apart.
绝望的时刻
Desperate times.
所以可能会出现"绝望一搏"
Which may have called for “Desperate Measures”.
对于Pack上将 我确实很生气
Look, as upset as I am at this Admiral Pack,
但我依然无法容忍♥发生的一切
in no way do I condone what happened.
我对那个中枪的家伙 和他的家人感到惋惜
And I feel like crap for the guy that got shot, his family.
"那个家伙"叫Austin Hackett
“The guy” was Austin Hackett.
我们需要查看你的服务器
We're gonna need access to your servers
以及发邮件当天
and a list of people
所有能进入工会办公室的
who would've been able to get into the union's office
人员名单
the day the e-mail was sent.
Angie 我需要你再帮忙弄一下那个破电脑
Angie, I need your help with that damn computer again.
我在Hackett探员第四节脊椎骨中
I was able to locate the slug
找到这个金属块
in Agent Hackett's T-4 vertebrae.
子弹是30-30温彻斯特
Bullet's a .30-30 Winchester,
常见于各式猎枪
most commonly found in various hunting rifles.
射击点所在的那栋建筑
The distance between the building
和Hackett之间的距离
where the shot came from
超过500英尺[152.4米]
and Hackett was over 500 feet.
大概166码[151.70米]
About 166 yards.
那么长的距离 一枪致命
Single kill shot at that distance,
对于30-30的步♥枪♥来说不太容易
not easy for a .30-30.
你知道么 中国Chen Lon帮派射杀约翰·列侬的时候
You know, when the Chen Lon gang in China had John Lennon killed,
英国摇滚乐队"披头士"成员 1980年12月8日被歌♥迷Mark Chapma枪杀
他们确保Mark David Chapma采取近距离直射
they made sure that Mark David Chapman had point-blank access.
真的么 中国帮派
Really? The Chinese?
对 等会儿我给你看证据
Yeah. Later, I'll show you the evidence.
所以我们要找一个
So we're looking for someone
有丰富狩猎经验的人
with significant hunting experience.
因为我们还没有办法确定
And because we haven't pinpointed the exact location
大楼上射击的准确位置
in the building where the shot came from,
我在做情景模拟
I'm working up a simulation.
噢 注意
Oh, look out!
Lund先生又开始宣传阴谋论啦
Mr. Lund has himself a grassy knoll.
好了 我们...别捉弄我了 "双P"
All right, let's... don't start with me, "Double P"
噢不 现在是"三P"了
Oh, no, it's Triple P now.
第三个"P"是指"完美"
The third “P” is for “perfection.”
我们聊过这个的 好么
We've been over this, okay?
你不能给自己起绰号♥
You cannot give yourself a nickname.
现在我们要关屏幕了
And here's where we shut the screen off.
再见 Loretta
Good-bye, Loretta.
-再见 Dwayne -山姆之子给自己...
- Bye, Dwayne. - Son of Sam gave himself...
你准备好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表