特别探员Sonja Percy
Special Agent Sonja Percy.
嘿 小点声 好吧
Hey, keep your voice down, a'ight?
我们出去好么 感觉不太安全
Can we get out of here? Feeling exposed.
尽管对我凶点儿
Feel free to rough me up some.
什么
What?
把我推到墙上 挥一拳
Bounce me off the door, take a swing,
只要让别人觉得
go with whatever makes it clear that you and I
我们俩不是一路人就行
just plain don't like each other.
你还真是投入角色中了哈
You really commit to the role, huh?
你以为我逃跑 是为了锻炼身体
You think I ran from you boys for my health?
NCIS在第四街诊所翻来翻去的
What the hell is NCIS doing sniffing around
是要干什么
the Fourth Street Clinic anyway?
我们觉得诊所可能与
We think it may be connected to a fugitive
我追捕的一名逃犯有关
I've been hunting.
逃犯名叫Paul Jenks
Name is Paul Jenks.
你又在这儿调查什么
What's your angle here, anyway?
我调查的帮会进行枪♥支♥交易
Gang I'm circling moves guns.
还有毒品交易 从这间诊所
Move drugs, too, out of this place
以及12街的另一家诊所
and another clinic on 12th Street,
但跟你们海军警♥察♥没什么关系
but nothing a couple Navy cops should care about.
这个家伙 他干什么了
This guy-- what'd he do?
偷了上将的车子啥的
Steal an admiral's car or something?
他在过去三天里杀了两个人
He killed two people within the last three days.
加上之前的 可能一共杀了六个人
Body count may be as high as six.
我们在追查他的下落 以及他接下来会去哪儿
We're trying to figure out where he is and his next move.
我在这儿见过他一两次
Seen him here once or twice.
觉得他是老板
Figured he was a boss.
简单聊过两句
Had a short conversation,
向他自我介绍 说我能办事
pitched myself as a girl who gets things done.
我们需要看看你的监控录像和调查报告
We need to see your surveillance and intelligence reports.
所有东西
Everything.
而我就应该帮助你们么
I'm supposed to help you?
合作 是的
Cooperate, yes.
"合作"是说我对事态发展有决定权
"Cooperate" suggests I had some say in what's going on.
我在一个破屋子里住了八个月
Eight months I've been living out a crap shack.
联♥系♥各路鬼神 到处表忠心
Making connects, seeking my bona fides.
一点点获取这个帮派的信任
Earning this gang's trust inch by inch.
现在他们消失了
Now they gone.
医生扮演了什么角色
How's the doctor play into this?
医生才不知道 这地方白天是诊所
Doctor had no idea this place was a clinic by day
晚上是毒窝
and pill mill by night.
几天前 有人告诉了他真♥相♥
Someone tipped him a few days ago.
这位好医生发现 他的药品管理局(DEA)号♥码
Good doctor found out his DEA number was being used
被用于大量购买♥♥羟考酮
to order Oxys in bulk,
他马上就采取了行动
man was on a warpath.
是Frank Broussard告诉他的
Frank Broussard tipped him off.
希望通过他来抑制Jenks
Hoping to shut Jenks down.
他最终只害得Freddy Barlow被谋杀
All he managed to do was get Freddy Barlow killed.
你们要抢走我的案子
You're gonna take my case away.
你得相信我们
You got to trust us.
我什么都不用做
I ain't got to do nothing,
知道不
all right?
尽管如此
That being said,
我听说Jenks有个资助人
what I heard... Jenks has got a financier.
那人叫Leon
Guy named Leone.
他是幕后黑手
Man behind the curtain.
好吧
Okay.
你们给我什么回报
So? What you gonna give me?
你觉得 我们可以一起合作破案不
Do you think, uh, we're working together on this?
我觉得 你们都欠我的
I think you gonna owe me.
我才不会把我的劳动成果拱手给你
I'm not handing over the fruits of my labor
即使我喜欢你的发型
'cause I like your haircut.
千万别把顺序搞乱
Now don't mess up the order,
我是用特定顺序排列的
'cause I got it organized in a particular way.
我们会像对待自己的孩子一样好好待它的
We'll treat it as if it was our own child.
我可以捎你一程
I can give you a lift.
不用 我乘公共交通就好
Nah, I'll take public service.
从这儿么 你会后悔的
From here? You don't want to do that.
听着 我可以给你戴上手铐
Look, I'll put the cuffs back on you
你可以坐在后座
and you can ride in the back.
无论戴不戴手铐 我都要离你远点儿 Lasalle
Cuffs or not, I'm keeping my distance from you, Lasalle.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这么说吧 对你我是久闻大名了
Let's just say your reputation precedes you.
我的名声么
My reputation?
我们有过失败的约会么 我不记得了
Have we had a bad date I don't recall?
不是 但我的一个朋友有过
No, but a friend of mine did.
Billie Boutros
Billie Boutros.
让我解释一下
Okay, let me explain.
她说过 "Chris Lasalle啥也不是
She said, "Chris Lasalle ain't nothing
只不过是笑容和一堆空洞的诺言"
but a smile and a stream of empty promises."
-这话可不公平 -"如果接近那个男人
- Now, that ain't fair. - Got to wear Kevlar
得给心穿上防弹衣"
on your heart around that man.
嗯 Billie Boutros
Look, Billie Boutros-- I mean,
你相信她说的一切么
can you believe everything she says?
不过 她还说过
Well, she also said
说到业务
when it comes to work,
你是她遇到过的最棒的警♥察♥
you're the best cop she ever knew.
早上第一个来
First man through the door,
晚上最后一个走
last one out.
工作上出问题时 找他就对了
And the only guy you need when a job goes sideways.
就像我说的
Like I said,
可爱的BB
Little BB?
她说的都是大实话啊
Her word is as good as gold.
真可爱
Cute.
我看的是什么
What am I looking at?
Freddy Barlow的喉咙和肺里
The breakdown of the various chemicals
不同化学物质的分解
inside Freddy Barlow's throat and lungs.
不只是羟考酮
Not just Oxy?
不是 比那多多了
No. So much more.
这种化合物是由羟考酮
This compound is a mixture of Oxy
和另外七种独特的元素构成的
and-and seven other distinct elements.
这种配方极其特别 就像饮料或者特制酱汁一样
Makes it as unique a formula as a soft drink or a special sauce.
我从区域医院
I pulled data from area hospitals,
警♥察♥局和DEA调取了数据
police districts and the DEA--
服药过量 癫痫 我根据这种化合物
drug overdoses, seizures-- and I mapped every single occurrence
在本市的出现 绘制了一个地图
of this particular compound in the city.
这种毒品不仅在第四街诊所进行交易
This drug isn't just being dealt in the Fourth Street Clinic.
它随处可见
It's everywhere.
我们遇到的卧底探员
Undercover agent we met
提到了第12街诊所
mentioned the 12th Street Clinic.
-可以把那个也放在上面么 -好的
- Can you put that up on the map? - Yeah.
这是其中一个集群的中心点
It's dead center in one of the clusters.
标注出其他免费诊所
Pull up the other free clinics.
这下算阴谋了吧
How's that for a conspiracy?
新奥尔良有六个免费诊所
Half a dozen free clinics in New Orleans
他们都在出♥售♥高纯度羟考酮
and all of them dealing high quality Oxy.
我绝对要写到博客里
I am totally blogging about this.
我是说等结案以后
Soon as the case is closed.
诱饵鱼不是在"创立"一个帝国
Baitfish isn't starting an empire.
他的事业已经风生水起了
Already well on his way.
我和每一名可能在Frank Broussard死前
I have spoken to every prisoner, corrections officer
与他有过接触的囚犯 狱警 管理人员
and administrator who might have had any kind of interaction
-都谈过话 -有收获么
- with Frank Broussard before he died. - Any luck?
看起来 Frank被杀处是监狱的唯一死角
Seems like Frank was killed in the one spot in that prison
没人能看到他
where no one could see him.
监狱装载区 限制严格
Loading area with restricted access.
没有狱警的陪同 囚犯不能到那儿去
Inmate couldn't even be there without a C.O. present.
-这些是什么 -六个月来
- What's all this? - Six months of surveillance
第四街诊所的监控录像 由ATF
from the Fourth Street Clinic, courtesy of ATF's
最爱顶嘴的卧底探员友情赞助
lippiest undercover agent.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表