Agent Pride.
怎么了
What do you got?
楼下有位女士在问Toussaint的事情
There's a woman downstairs asking after Toussaint.
-应该是他太太 -好 告诉她我马上下去
- Think it's his wife. - All right, tell her I'll be right down.
查一下贵宾名单
Track down the V.I.P. list.
和Toussaint打架的人应该在名单上
Whoever Toussaint was fighting with is on it.
挨个排查
Run the names.
看有谁符合侧写
See who matches the description.
我把血迹和玻璃
I'll drop the blood and glass
给Loretta和Sebastian捎过去
to Loretta and Sebastian.
他昨晚离开的时候
When he left last night, he...
说他要去开个会
he said he was going to a meeting.
他最近表现得很奇怪
He'd been acting erratic--
不告诉我他去哪儿 回家也很晚
not telling me where he was going, coming home late.
我看到了这些征兆
I saw the signs,
却不知道该怎么办
I just didn't know what to do.
这里
This...
是他最不该来的地方
last place he should've been.
为什么
Why?
他已经戒酒三年了
He'd been sober three years.
今天早上
This morning,
我醒来时 他不在 我往窗外看了看
when I woke up and he wasn't next to me, I looked outside,
发现他的车不见了
saw that his car was gone, I...
我用软件定位了他的手♥机♥位置
used the Cell Locator app.
把我带到了这里
Led me here.
他的车 什么样的
His car-- what kind?
一辆旧的雪佛兰 你发现它了么
An old Chevy Impala. Did you find it?
那么能把他的钥匙给我么
Can I at least have his keys?
我去查查车在哪儿
I'll track it down.
他身上没有钥匙
Didn't have keys on him.
我们会找到车的
We'll take care of the car.
同时
In the meantime,
我派人送你回家 警官
I'll have someone take you home. Officer.
请把Patrice女士送回家 好么
Can you give Miss Patrice a ride home, please?
没问题
No problem.
他怎么鬼迷心窍会来这里
What would possess him to come here?
会冒险接近这些东西
To take a chance being around all this?
我正在给Patrice士官
Running a tox screen
进行药检
on Petty Officer Patrice.
再过48小时才能出结果
Results won't be ready for another 48 hours,
不过我们就可以知道 Patrice是否嗑药了
but it'll tell us if he was on something.
每年这个时候 对于易受诱惑的人来说 是最难的了
This time of year is hardest on those prone to temptation.
我们都容易受到诱惑 Dwayne
We're all prone to temptation, Dwayne.
所以人类才这么有趣
That's what makes our species so interesting.
经过检查
Now that I've been able
伤口是由3到5英寸的刀片造成的
to investigate, wounds are from a three- to five-inch blade,
锯齿状刀刃
serrated edge.
我已经把数据给Sebastian发过去了
I sent the measurements to Sebastian.
而且 捅伤发生的时间
And the timelines of the stabbings
与目击者所说的一致
matches what your witnesses reported.
死亡时间在午夜前后
Time of death was around midnight.
所以Parrice士官
So Petty Officer Patrice meets his killer
在贵宾区遇到凶手
at the V.I.P. area.
开始打斗
First attack happens,
他逃跑 凶手追着他到街上
he flees, killer follows him into the streets,
在那里杀了他
finishes him there.
关于那片碎玻璃 Sebastian有什么进展么
Any updates from Sebastian about the broken piece of glass?
这是Shyriiwook语的"狂欢节快乐"
That means "Happy Mardi Gras" in Shyriiwook.
《星球大战》中的一种语言
这是楚巴卡的官方语言
It's the official language of Chewbacca.
星战中的一个角色 种族是伍基人
Sebastian被选为
Sebastian has been anointed
楚巴卡团体的冠军
the Chief Overlord of the Krewe of Chewbacchus.
狂欢节的一个科幻主题游♥行♥团体
连续两年
Second year in a row.
我相信这一定是很大♥荣♥誉
Quite an honor, I'm sure.
你完全没概念 这是天大的荣耀
You have no idea. It's-it's really huge.
言归正传 关于那片玻璃
Anyway, uh, in regards to the glass,
我还不确定它来自哪里 但我会继续检验的
I'm still unsure of its origin, but I'll continue to run tests.
我可以排除酒瓶和酒杯
I can rule out bottle and wine glass.
它的质地太好 而且角度也完全不合适
It's too fine, plus the bevel's all wrong.
但通过Toussaint伤口的尺寸
But I used the, uh, measurements
可以断定
from Toussaint's wounds to determine
他是被蝴蝶牌钢刀捅伤的
that he was stabbed with a Benchmade steel knife.
玻璃片有进展就告诉我
Keep me posted about the glass.
这表示"我会的"
That means "Will do."
或者"图书馆在哪儿"
Or "Where's the library?"
我也不确定 这是门很复杂的语言
I don't know. It's a very subtle language.
嘿 宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
-嗨 -你到早了
- Hi. - You're early.
我昨晚写完了经济学论文
Well, I finished my econ paper last night, so I made sure that
然后送Orion去理疗 他现在恢复挺好的
Orion got to physical therapy-- he's doing great by the way.
很好
Good.
然后我跳上了早上九点的巴士
And then I hopped on the 9:00 a.m. bus.
你确定不介意我借用你的车么
Are you sure you don't mind if I borrow your car?
代价是一个拥抱
Comes with a price.
你打算去哪儿
Where are you off to?
我们应该参加Pride家
We're supposed to be having
珠子项链制♥作♥聚会的
our Pride family bead-necklace-making party,
据我所知 这可是
and from what I hear, it's an exclusive
-父女的专属活动 -噢 我会参加的 今晚
- father-daughter affair. - Oh, I'm there. Tonight.
我还买♥♥了些新珠子作为惊喜
I even brought a new supply of beads as a surprise.
-真好 -只是
- Oh, nice. - It's just that
我今晚有机会和Lundy一起聚聚
I have a chance to get together with Lundy tonight.
你记得Lundy吧
You remember Lundy.
你高中爵士乐队的鼓手
Uh, drummer from your high school jazz band.
我们打算小聚一下
We're having a small reunion.
我们节奏乐器组得团结嘛
Rhythm section's got to stick together.
她不是正在欧洲学习么
Thought she was studying in Europe.
是啊 是的 但她现在回来了
Yeah, she was, but, um, she's back now.
你介意我拿走这条么
Do you mind if I take these?
这样看起来更有节日气息
I want to look more festive.
没问题
Sure.
我会在晚餐前回来的
I'll be back before dinner.
好的
All right.
再见 玩得开心点
Bye. Have fun.
Chris Merri
Chris. Merri.
嘿 Laurel
Hey, Laurel.
没事吧
Everything all right?
当警♥察♥是个双刃剑
Double-edged sword being a cop.
别人说谎的时候 你总会发现
You know when people are lying to you.
你拿到贵宾名单了么
You got the V.I.P. list?
拿到了
Sure did.
夜♥总♥会♥老板特别配合
Owner of the club couldn't have been more helpful.
就这么把名单交出来了 轻而易举
Just handed it over to us like that, easy-peasy.
Russell Jaynes是夜♥总♥会♥的所有者
Russell Jaynes is the owner of the club--
又名"怪家伙"
aka Screwy Douce.
兼♥职♥饶舌歌♥手 我以前在扫黄打非办公室时
Part-time rapper and used to move bricks
他就是个搬砖的
back during my vice days.
符合攻击Toussaint
Matches the description of the man
那个人的侧写
who was fighting Toussaint--
六尺多高 非洲籍美国人
over six feet, African-American.
他们有什么过节么
They have a past?
我们目前还没有发现
Not that we know of, yet.
不过夜♥总♥会♥里有个人
But we did get a tip from a clubgoer
发誓说看到"怪家伙"
who swears he saw Screwy Douce
在贵宾室的洗手间里
in the V.I.P. bathroom.
他在清洗手上的鲜血
He was washing blood off his hands.
2003年 由于路怒症
2003, you were accused
你一气之下刺伤他人
of a felonious assault for stabbing a man
被指控为暴♥力♥伤害罪
in a fit of road rage.
六个月后
And six months later, you escaped
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表