我们认为 Rodney在替Maria顶罪
We think Rodney's covering for Maria.
他可能跟踪Maria Garcia到仓库
He may have followed Maria Garcia to the warehouse,
看到她射杀Bell 之后他向Bell的尸体
saw her shoot Bell, then he puts two slugs
又开了两枪 使这事看起来是他做的
into Bell's corpse to make it look like he did it.
他似乎宁可认他没犯下的谋杀罪名
Seems like he'd rather take the rap
也不愿出♥卖♥♥♥她
for a murder he didn't commit than give her up.
这就是爱情
Now, that's love--
一种John Hinckley式的 疯狂至极的爱情
in a John Hinckley, bat-poop, wacky sort of way.
Hinckley刺杀美国总统里根 想引起女星Jodie Foster的注意
这是一种理论
That's a theory.
我想和她直接聊聊这个理论
One I'd like to talk with her about directly.
Maria手♥机♥运营商来消息了
Text from Maria's phone carrier.
账单地址是个邮政信箱 以现金支付的
Bill went to a P.O. box, paid for with cash.
今天早上要求停止手♥机♥服务
Order to discontinue phone service was put in this morning.
Rodney的邻居那边有什么线索
What about Rodney's neighbors?
NOPD向他们展示了Maria Garcia的照片
NOPD showed Maria Garcia's photo around.
没人见过她
No one's seen her.
Bell士官的公♥寓♥周边也一样
Same with Petty Officer Bell's apartment.
没有Garcia的迹象
No sign of Garcia.
她已经销声匿迹了
She's going underground.
她的Instagram账户刚刚被停用了
Her Instagram was just deactivated.
Twitter账户也一样
Same with the Twitter account.
她删除了所有的网上账户
She just deleted all her remaining online accounts.
没关系
Well, that's all right.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
没人能从双P手中逃脱 宝贝
Nobody gets away from Double P, baby.
双P
Double P?
对 那是我的绰号♥
Yeah, that's my nickname.
没人那么叫你
Nobody calls you that.
我会啊
I do.
你不能给自己取绰号♥
You can't give yourself a nickname.
-为什么不能 -你就是...就是不能
- Why not? - You just... you can't.
这是规矩
It's a known rule.
-你打破了规矩 -等会儿
- You're breaking a known rule. - Wait a minute.
你应该来帮我的 为什么你屏幕上有一只猿猴
You're supposed to be helping me-- why is there a ape on your screen?
第一 那不是猿猴 那是个大脚野人 好吧
A, it's not an ape, it's a yeti, all right?
第二 我的确在帮你
And B, I am helping you--
只不过我正巧也在跟我女朋友
I just also happen to be having a conversation
讨论猿猴峡谷阴谋
with my girlfriend about the Ape Canyon conspiracy.
位于圣海伦火山 据称在此地发现过大脚野人的踪迹
第一 我非常希望
Well, A, I would very much like to lay eyes
能见到这位"女朋友"
on said girlfriend;
第二 你们的对话应该这样进行
and B, this is the way the conversation should go.
大脚野人存在么 不
Is there a such thing as a yeti? No.
我们观点不同
Well, we have a different point of view.
不 你的观点不是"不同"
No, you don't have a different point of view.
你根本就是错了 "错"和"不同"有巨大差异
You're just wrong. There's a huge difference.
噢 等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
我就知道她会犯错误 很好
I knew she'd make a mistake. Yeah,
-她又上线了 -追踪她的IP地址
- she's back online. - Well, track her IP address.
我就是这么做的 明知队长
That's what I'm doing, Captain Obvious.
动画片《超级英雄》里的一个角色
很好 待着不要动 宝贝
All right, stay on there, baby.
再多一会儿
Just a little longer.
对 就是这样 好极了
Yeah, that's it. Yeah.
就这样 太棒了
Right on, right on.
继续 继续
Keep on going.
耶 找到一个IP地址
Yes! Got a IP address.
她正在用手♥机♥
She's on her cell phone,
Chartres街和Dumaine街交叉口
just by Chartres and Dumaine.
-好 我给Pride打电♥话♥ -打给Pride
- Okay, I'll call Pride. - Call Pride.
我刚说了 我要打给Pride
I just said I'm gonna call Pride.
我们到Chartres街和Dumaine街的拐角了
We're at the corner of Chartres and Dumaine.
她正向西行进
She's traveling westbound
朝Madison街走去
towards Madison.
我走这边
I'll go this way.
你们去Decatur街
You two head up Decatur.
信♥号♥♥显示 她应该
Signal shows that she should be
就在你的前方
right there in front of you.
-我没看见她 -就在那儿
- I don't see her. - Gotta be there.
我在屏幕上能看见你们两个的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I got both of your phones on the screen.
只有一个人在用手♥机♥ 是个男的
Only one person on the phone-- it's a guy.
他在发短♥信♥么
Is he texting?
他在...打字
He's... typing.
那就是你要找的人
Then that's your guy.
你确定
You sure?
他一定是在用Maria的手♥机♥
He's got to be using Maria's phone.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
他向Madison街的方向跑了
He's headed down Madison.
NCIS 冷静 冷静
NCIS! Cool! Cool!
把手放到我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
喔 别紧张
Ooh, take it easy.
我去包抄
I'll circle around.
手放墙上
Hands against the wall!
马上
Now.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
谁
Who?
Maria Garcia
Maria Garcia.
这是个玩笑么
Is this a joke?
我看起来像是在跟你开玩笑么
Do I look like I'm joking to you?
-她在哪里 -她哪也不在
- Where is she? - She's nowhere.
她是我虚构的
I made her up.
根本不存在Maria Garcia这个人
There's no such person as Maria Garcia.
Maria Garcia是假的 一个幻影
Maria Garcia is a figment, a ghost,
一个完全虚构的人物
a completely made-up person.
她的照片
Her pictures.
从一个巴西业余模特网站上偷的
Stolen from a Brazilian Web site for amateur models.
她对对嘉年华会的热爱 对Zydeco音乐的热情
Her love of Carnival, her passion for zydeco,
最爱的书
favorite book?
都是我编的
All stuff I created.
他是个网络骗子
He's a catfisher.
通过建立一个虚假的
Person who pretends to be
网络身份
someone he's not by creating
假装成另外一个人
a false online identity and tricking people
欺骗他人陷入恋情
into a relationship.
你干嘛要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
跟你有什么关系
What's it matter to you?
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait a second.
Rodney说他和Maria喝过酒
Rodney said he had drinks with Maria.
Rodney Abbott
Rodney Abbott?
那哥们儿疯了
Dude is delusional.
他在网上不经意遇到了我建立的Maria账号♥
He stumbled across my profile for Maria online,
我怎么也甩不掉他
and I could not get rid of him.
他给我发过一张经过PS的照片
He sent me Photoshopped pictures
照片上 他和Maria就像一对真正的情侣
of him and Maria like they were a real couple.
你介意解开手铐么
You mind taking these off?
-我没做任何违法的事 -别心急
- 'Cause I've done nothing illegal. - Not so fast.
告诉我们 你昨晚十点左右在哪里
Why don't you tell us where you were last night around 10:00.
就在拐角处 Dauphine街上的咖啡店
Around the corner at the coffee shop on Dauphine.
有人可以作证么
Anyone corroborate that?
咖啡师认识我
The barista knows me.
而且他们那里有监控录像
Plus they've got security video in there.
你们不信我的话 可以去查查看
You could check it if you don't believe me.
让他起来
Get him up.
所以你与Bell士官之死
So you had nothing to do
没有任何关联
with Petty Officer Bell's murder?
Bell死了
Bell's dead?
你很惊讶么
That surprise you?
你还知道什么 Marco
What else do you know, Marco?
我什么都不知道
I don't know a damn thing.
如果你们不打算逮捕我
And if you're not going to arrest me,
我想回家
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表