别看我 都是Brody的主意
Don't look at me. It's Brody's idea.
她让我直接开车回来 甚至不让我
She made me drive straight back here-- didn't even let me
在墨西哥湾海滩停下来看看风景
stop in Gulf Shores to take a look at the view.
经历了过去几天 你总不能责怪姑娘我
After the couple days that we had, can't blame
思家心切吧
a girl for wanting to get home.
-锅里是什么 -煲大虾
- What's in the pot? - Shrimp boil.
我想给你做点吃的
Thought I'd cook you something.
谢谢你今天救了我
You know, for, uh... for saving my butt today.
只是工作的一部分
Just part of the job.
也许吧
Maybe so.
但知道你是我的后盾 仍然感觉很好
Still felt good to know you had my back.
言归正传 按我说的
So, anyway, like I was saying,
放虾之前 先下辣椒
the cayenne goes in before the shrimp.
不不
No, no, no, no, no! Here...
网上说了 最后放调料
It says online to add the seasonings last.
-网上 -哦 老天爷啊...
- Online? - Oh, hell, no...
-是个美食博客 -噢 不对不对
- It's a foodie blog. - Oh, for... No, n...
你们俩都错了
Both of you are wrong.
-还美食博客... -所有的
- Foodie blog... - It all goes in
都一起放进去
at once.
好吧
All right?
你们两个停战怎么样
How 'bout the two of you call a truce...
今晚好好享受彼此的陪伴
enjoy each other's company for the evening?
这个值得干一杯
Hey, now I'll drink to that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表